ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS Rules For Coach In Public School Prayer Case

I wonder if righties are prepared for the aftermath lol….

Watch you righties get triggered af when a Muslim lays down a piece of fabric and kneels on it, and we’ll see how you really like this decision. Or when the KKK burns a cross at midfield.

Or a Satanic ritual with an orgy.

Or animal sacrifice as in “The Devil’s Advocate”.

Interestingly slippery slope to watch in the future.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

Watch you righties get triggered af when a Muslim lays down a piece of fabric and kneels on it, and we’ll see how you really like this decision. Or when the KKK burns a cross at midfield.

carry on
Dumbass heal thyself.

Carry on, pedoscott.

carry on

Why did you throw islam on a list with a bunch of evil things for comparison?

carry on
If a Muslim had done that, there would be no controversy. The school would dare fire him.

carry on
You are a sensitive little feller.

The only thing worse than a dumbass, is a pedantic dumbass.
At SoonerSpinZone soonerinlOUisiana voluntarily correctly answered these 3 questions in under 3 minutes, indicating an IQ in the mid 140's or higher. The questions were aimed at no one.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from the sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

Without SiL's memo, his opponent has no clue how to answer any of these questions requiring the ability to reason.

Tulsaaggieson, 2012Bearcat and iasooner2000, please do not participate.

At SoonerSpinZone soonerinlOUisiana voluntarily correctly answered these 3 questions in under 3 minutes, indicating an IQ in the mid 140's or higher. The questions were aimed at no one.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from the sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

Without SiL's memo, his opponent has no clue how to answer any of these questions requiring the ability to reason.

Tulsaaggieson, 2012Bearcat and iasooner2000, please do not participate.
There's bunch in the board's majority with whom I don't wish to engage in a test session. Some might score higher than I. Marocain Poke, AC2020, OKSTATE1 and Alpha Woke comes to mind. I read all their stuff.

There's bunch in the board's majority with whom I don't wish to engage in a test session. Some might score higher than I. Marocain Poke, AC2020, OKSTATE1 and Alpha Woke comes to mind. I read all their stuff.
You and QornDog would fight for the bottom of the list no doubt.

You and QornDog would fight for the bottom of the list no doubt.
And SiL's answers were? Oh, I somehow stumbled around and managed to answer the questions in my 60 minute time limit test session. You likely would score lower than Corndog in my 60 question, 60 minute time limit test.

pretty sure he was fired. Heard from a very good source. He was told if he took a knee at a game he'd be fired. He took a knee.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT