ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Shellady on Fox Business...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
just told Stewart Varney the economy seems to be slipping a bit. Most jobs creation this year is in hospitality and services as lockdowns end.

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Biden did not actively campaign. Biden has delivered in wholesale fashion on his promise of higher crime rates. Biden has lost complete control of the southern border. Drug cartels roam free. Biden has lost any control of the pandemic.

And an all time record 81 million Americans were stupid enough to vote for this? Highly unlikely.

I find it hard to take those pushing people to get the vaccine seriously when those same people are not demanding the border be shut down.

After talking with my doctor and doing some research on my own, I finally gave in and got the first dose of the Moderna Vaccine a week ago. Have to wait until the end of the month to receive the second dose.

I find it hard to take those pushing people to get the vaccine seriously when those same people are not demanding the border be shut down.

After talking with my doctor and doing some research on my own, I finally gave in and got the first dose of the Moderna Vaccine a week ago. Have to wait until the end of the month to receive the second dose.
You want to make a liberal's head explode? Bring up this very point.

Don't forget the Biden regime is going to admit thousands of Afghan refugees in the very near future.

You want to make a liberal's head explode? Bring up this very point.

Don't forget the Biden regime is going to admit thousands of Afghan refugees in the very near future.
I don't have an issue with Afghan interpreters and their families being allowed to immigrate to the US. Unlike illegals they will be coming to our shores legally and have earned the privilege by their sacrifice to come here. Despite what leftist think, immigrating to this country is a privilege that should be earned. And before the dumbass comes in here and asked what I have done to earn that privilege let me answer by reminding them my ancestors earned that privilege for me.

I don't have an issue with Afghan interpreters and their families being allowed to immigrate to the US. Unlike illegals they will be coming to our shores legally and have earned the privilege by their sacrifice to come here. Despite what leftist think, immigrating to this country is a privilege that should be earned. And before the dumbass comes in here and asked what I have done to earn that privilege let me answer by reminding them my ancestors earned that privilege for me.
Genelex Labs in Seattle tells me some of my ancestors walked across the Bering Strait to North America about 13,000 years ago. Some were delivered here from the Congo circa 1633.

What does this country owe me? Nothing! I owe this country everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT