ADVERTISEMENT

Saying the quiet part out loud

That clown actually got elected? Wow
A sad pathetic human being.

Those losers have lost one game in their last 60.

Also wonder if understands that soccer teams take a knee when the game starts, not during the anthem. Pretty much every pro and amateur team does it except one, Russia.

Must be nice to have $200k to spend on private security while her own constituents have to live in a crime infested shithole. But I'm with HSH these days. People were stupid enough to vote her into office so they're just getting what they voted for.
Yea. I know I got sidetracked with the Trump comment, Cori's is outright insanity. There is a special level of hypocrisy there that is just to precious to ignore. There will not be fall out, because MSM and all of that, but it can easily be used to attack all the other Democrat candidates.

Yea. I know I got sidetracked with the Trump comment, Cori's is outright insanity. There is a special level of hypocrisy there that is just to precious to ignore. There will not be fall out, because MSM and all of that, but it can easily be used to attack all the other Democrat candidates.
She sounds extremely uneducated.

I bet you have Trump-embroidered knee pads. What he said is unnecessary, unneeded, and petty. But, it keeps him in the media, so he has that going for him.
No. I just despise leftist anti-American cvnts. The thing I really like about Trump is that he is willing to call out these leftist pieces of shyt. You people keep putting the effect in front of the cause. You all did the same thing with Limbaugh.

You laid your own sidetrack, sporto.

You laid your own sidetrack, sporto.
Fair enough. Still, ITT, is discussing levels of douchebaggery. Trump's just makes him look bad, Cori's makes the DNC platform crumble ("We don't mean defund the police...ok, well yea...we do....). So, you do have that going for you!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Well, fooey. I saw the thread title and expected, "Why do we keep losing?"
Same old song and dance…..

5b9.gif

you’ll bite while throwing the hook

how incongruent of you
Okie dokie. He is making a needless attack on a team representing the US in the Olympics. I do not care for the kneeling, but it is nothing out of the norm at the Olympics this round. Peaceful, albeit in poor taste and based on a somewhat flawed premise. I see nothing in there that addresses lockdowns and "becoming Australia." Trump is what he is, a blowhard that has to be the biggest child in the room. I still fail to see in any of that how it is thumbing his nose at lockdowns. I suppose it might get more buyers for his Trump card, who knows.

Okie dokie. He is making a needless attack on a team representing the US in the Olympics. I do not care for the kneeling, but it is nothing out of the norm at the Olympics this round. Peaceful, albeit in poor taste and based on a somewhat flawed premise. I see nothing in there that addresses lockdowns and "becoming Australia." Trump is what he is, a blowhard that has to be the biggest child in the room. I still fail to see in any of that how it is thumbing his nose at lockdowns. I suppose it might get more buyers for his Trump card, who knows.

You are right. You have convinced me that Trump's worthless, petty, petulant statement about the USWNT earning bronze in the Olympics has, in fact, set the groundwork to fixing all of the US's problems. It will undoubtedly solve the border crisis, eliminate COVID-19, create peace in the in middle east, fix inflation, and create jobs that people want to work. Two thumbs up for you.

Or, maybe it is possible to not be a POS, while pointing out issues and providing feasible solutions to these issues. Not all that he did as President was bad, but how he did it generally was. I am hoping the GOP can put someone up in 2024 that can take a lot of the decent Trump ideas and not be a POS about it. Or, would that just be trying to become Australia?

That clown actually got elected? Wow
A sad pathetic human being.

Those losers have lost one game in their last 60.

Also wonder if understands that soccer teams take a knee when the game starts, not during the anthem. Pretty much every pro and amateur team does it except one, Russia.
Actually they have lost two. Not going to defend Trump as he continues to show why DeSantis is the guy for 2024. That said, any of these people that protest the flag/national anthem based on total crap theories/accusations/and outright bogeymen can FO. I'll never cheer for them again. Any who disrespect the very flag of the country that supports them playing a dam game into their late 20 and early 30's can FO as well. For the weak spined followers who won't stand up and disagree, because they just want to get along and not get hammered by the cretins in the media and their woke teammates they can FO also. Their just like RINO's.

No one is talking about kneeling before the game starts either...they are talking about kneeling during the playing of the national anthem or turning away from the flag while the national anthem is playing, but nice spin. I actively cheered they and all the other ungrateful POS would lose. Oh and the women don't deserve to be paid on par with men either, haven't earned it. Now the pink haired freak especially, can go model for VS and help that place go down the tubes in the very near future.

Trump isn't the only clown thats been elected recently either......whatever that has to do with the discussion.

Not a single player has taken a knee during the National anthem at the Olympics. Only before kickoff and by most countries and refs.

Carli Lloyd a star and legend playing on this team has never taken a knee.

I forgot about the loss to Sweden.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Not all that he did as President was bad, but how he did it generally was. I am hoping the GOP can put someone up in 2024 that can take a lot of the decent Trump ideas and not be a POS about it. Or, would that just be trying to become Australia?
Trump is the type of guy who is not afraid to say the wrong thing. I too hope we can see more anti-left people of this type move to the forefront. The limp dicks like Jeb, K-Suck, Mittens, and McCrook are simply not up to it.

Or, maybe it is possible to not be a POS, while pointing out issues and providing feasible solutions to these issues.

surely in your enlightened state of being

it’s possible you could put the good of our country in front of your tender feelers

let’s be honest the population of this country increased 10% in 6 months with zero covid restrictions

if trump allowed this your reeee would break this board

surely in your enlightened state of being

it’s possible you could put the good of our country in front of your tender feelers

let’s be honest the population of this country increased 10% in 6 months with zero covid restrictions

if trump allowed this your reeee would break this board
But I thought people were dying everywhere? How can that be?

But I thought people were dying everywhere? How can that be?
Well, on Aug 3 in OK there were 880 people hospitalized for covid, 29% of those were in the ICU...

I've seen plenty of people that have died from covid. I wouldn't expect you to be encountering what I am because you have a law practice and I work in healthcare. The cases are increasing at a significant pace. That's reality, not political.

Well, on Aug 3 in OK there were 880 people hospitalized for covid, 29% of those were in the ICU...

I've seen plenty of people that have died from covid. I wouldn't expect you to be encountering what I am because you have a law practice and I work in healthcare. The cases are increasing at a significant pace. That's reality, not political.
The post was citing a net increase of 10% in the US population. That just doesn't seem possible with so many people unvaccinated against a virus that is certain to infect them and then result in certain death. And regardless of what profession you're in, it seems like you'd see bodies strewn along the streets on your way to work, etc.

The post was citing a net increase of 10% in the US population. That just doesn't seem possible with so many people unvaccinated against a virus that is certain to infect them and then result in certain death. And regardless of what profession you're in, it seems like you'd see bodies strewn along the streets on your way to work, etc.
I didn't see anything in his post that cited anything about an increase of 10% in the US population in the past 6 months besides his typing that. 33,000,000 new US humans isn't possible unless we're going to look at the southern border policy disaster that is the culmination of the left's empty virtue signaling and some really ridiculously stupid people...

On covid, you do you. We've known each other long enough to know when we agree and when we don't. I point the finger at both sides for politicizing a real life health hazard. That should have never happened. Take the politics out, and that's reality. And I have to work in reality. That's not a knock on you. You practice law so I wouldn't expect you to know how many inpatients the metro area emergency departments are holding because there aren't inpatient (including ICU) beds available due to a real life surge in covid cases. Emergency departments full of inpatients literally backs up the 911 system. That's my reality. I wish it was just political bullshit. I could finally take some time off if that were the case.

I didn't see anything in his post that cited anything about an increase of 10% in the US population in the past 6 months besides his typing that. 33,000,000 new US humans isn't possible unless we're going to look at the southern border policy disaster that is the culmination of the left's empty virtue signaling and some really ridiculously stupid people...

On covid, you do you. We've known each other long enough to know when we agree and when we don't. I point the finger at both sides for politicizing a real life health hazard. That should have never happened. Take the politics out, and that's reality. And I have to work in reality. That's not a knock on you. You practice law so I wouldn't expect you to know how many inpatients the metro area emergency departments are holding because there aren't inpatient (including ICU) beds available due to a real life surge in covid cases. Emergency departments full of inpatients literally backs up the 911 system. That's my reality. I wish it was just political bullshit. I could finally take some time off if that were the case.

my mistake we’ve added an illegal population equivalent to the 10th
largest city

weed is legal here in DC and my re fried brain just started firing out 10’s

my mistake we’ve added an illegal population equivalent to the 10th
largest city

weed is legal here in DC and my re fried brain just started firing out 10’s
And that's why I added the disclaimer. We good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT