ADVERTISEMENT

Say it ain't so Joe part 4

Biden is out of touch with reality. This is cause for serious concern.
No Sir the cause of Concern is -
That he's making zero decisions..he's only signing or saying what his anti American shadow government that installed
Themselves after they did a coup of our sitting duly elected America First President- That's your cause of concern

That we know not who they are (some do) and they have ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY- a huge cause of concern and that we (most) are doing nothing and accepting it- THAT is a major concern

Sooooo now the good ole propaganda media saying "Russia could go nuclear on Ukraine"

Well friggin duh- quit giving weapons to a group that can't Win AND wants to negotiate with Russia to
Compromise- both countries!!!! the USA CCP and NATO CCP want to control Ukraine and Russia so bad they're willing to go
To WW3

Let's not talk about the taxpayer theft they say they're giving "aid" To Ukraine- ZERO if that goes to Ukraine people -
It's laundered money for politicians

Decertify and end this GeeZ

No Sir the cause of Concern is -
That he's making zero decisions..he's only signing or saying what his anti American shadow government that installed
Themselves after they did a coup of our sitting duly elected America First President- That's your cause of concern

That we know not who they are (some do) and they have ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY- a huge cause of concern and that we (most) are doing nothing and accepting it- THAT is a major concern
I just read Zuckerberg will not fund any part of the next election. Chapter 7, "Zuckerberg Should be in Jail" is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Something tells me we may have clean elections in '22 and '24. I'm still mildly surprised at the '21 VA election. All 3 state wide seats flipped to red on Election Day. No continue to count after.

You know that’s a lie. So much lying around here.
Yes, yes there is...

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The slow would perhaps buy your attempt to twist Mr. Freemans quote to mean he does not value Black History Month when his quote actually suggests it isn't sufficient, in fact we need more focus on integrating black history into our understanding of American history. Not sure if you understood that or are just weak at manipulation.

Uhhhh, dave? You OK? Watch this clip of Morgan Freeman discussing Black History Month. This is where the quote came from.

Now maybe you can tell us WTF you think you're talking about.

Since I suspect you didn't bother to sniff out your bullshit via the video clip, here's the transcript to point it out to you....

MIKE WALLACE, CBS`s "60 MINUTES": Black History Month, you find...

MORGAN FREEMAN, ACTOR: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You`re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I`m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn`t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?

FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I`m going to stop calling you a white man. And I`m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You`re not going to say, "I know this white guy named Mike Wallace." Hear what I`m saying?

That and boxes of ballots delivered in the dead of night.
PA was won by 12 suit cases?

Again. There is not an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a stiff who draws dozens to a rally in Scranton with many wearing MAGA hats and jeering.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway explains in detail how the Democrats trotted out their vote harvesting scheme after Trump won the election. Ms. Hemingway uses small words.

The board's majority gets it. The board's Sys-level slow does not. This is not hard. This is not quantum bolting.

So you don't know which precinct? Seems an easy question to answer.

morgan-freeman-im-done.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The slow would perhaps buy your attempt to twist Mr. Freemans quote to mean he does not value Black History Month when his quote actually suggests it isn't sufficient, in fact we need more focus on integrating black history into our understanding of American history. Not sure if you understood that or are just weak at manipulation.
Classic dipshitdavey...
Uhhhh, dave? You OK? Watch this clip of Morgan Freeman discussing Black History Month. This is where the quote came from.

Now maybe you can tell us WTF you think you're talking about.

Since I suspect you didn't bother to sniff out your bullshit via the video clip, here's the transcript to point it out to you....

MIKE WALLACE, CBS`s "60 MINUTES": Black History Month, you find...

MORGAN FREEMAN, ACTOR: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You`re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I`m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn`t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?

FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I`m going to stop calling you a white man. And I`m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You`re not going to say, "I know this white guy named Mike Wallace." Hear what I`m saying?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT