ADVERTISEMENT

rutgers

John Smith is the kind of guy who says god bless you to everyone who sneezes and then holds the door open for strangers. He makes me sick.

Good luck OkieState. For the next few hours, I’ll be rooting for RU to crush you all. We can be friends again after.

I only get a Big 10 screen on my Flo feed. I tried from multiple places. Is anybody else watching the match?

worst review ever. entirely too long. Didn't see locked hands, so that part is correct. Dont understand what the rest of this nonsense is

John Smith is the kind of guy who says god bless you to everyone who sneezes and then holds the door open for strangers. He makes me sick.

Good luck OkieState. For the next few hours, I’ll be rooting for RU to crush you all. We can be friends again after.
Please don’t come back here!!

Reactions: Wrassler17
I don’t love the rule but I don’t get the handwringing by the broadcasters. It was pretty clearly hands to the face.

Reactions: osu2082
If I’m John I’m not taking my team back to Rutgers anytime soon.

G looked very good against the #2 wrestler in the country. Our coaches are doing an amazing job with the wrestlers we have. They do not coach the same style for every wrestler, but the guys seem to improve upon the style the have.
To think that G is truly a 141 pounder or at worst a tweeter at 141 or 149.

I hope we make it an annual match. They have turned out a very good crowd. That is what wrestling needs. This is a pretty heated match. Ashnault could not help himself but to goad G. They had been getting their butts handed to them.

I appreciate Banjo's posts on this board, but I married a Jersey gal so I get their nature.

What happened after the 149 match? I see where team points were deducted from both squads.
Go Pokes!!!

I hope we make it an annual match. They have turned out a very good crowd. That is what wrestling needs. This is a pretty heated match. Ashnault could not help himself but to goad G. They had been getting their butts handed to them.

I appreciate Banjo's posts on this board, but I married a Jersey gal so I get their nature.

You guys do realize Coach Smith did the pistols firing after a G reversal, right? Ash was directing it back at Coach.

You guys do realize Coach Smith did the pistols firing after a G reversal, right? Ash was directing it back at Coach.
Looked like John was saying a prayer for the athletes from both teams. The Rutgers kid is obviously against prayer and took offense.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT