ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Wagner Group warlord Prigozhin was on plane that crashed, killing 10, officials say

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Putin got another one of his political enemies. He is one viscous SOB. Wonder what effects this will have on the Wagner group over in Belarus.
How unfortunate hahahahahaha........the guy was a dumbass for flying anywhere in that country. Sociopath ex-criminal & war criminal on multiple continents, his just reward.

Also a giant advertisement for those who might be thinking about crossing the diminutive little putin. No falling out of windows, no heart attacks, no poison...nope blow his freakin plane out of the sky.

My guess is anyone affiliated with Wagner that doesn't join the bolshevik army at the low low low Earl Scheib rate will get the French Knights Templar treatment or flee.

Reactions: Syskatine

Putin got another one of his political enemies. He is one viscous SOB. Wonder what effects this will have on the Wagner group over in Belarus.
This is fascinating. There are multiple things that could have happened.

He wasn't on the plane. Russia already killed or jailed him.

He wasn't on the plane and disappeared himself.

He was on the plane and:

Russia bombed/shot it down.

Ukraine shot it down.

Least likely - it just crashed, which under these circumstances seems unlikely.

Plane crash
Austin Powers Laser GIF

Question: If you're Putin and you let the guy leave and been seen in Belarus, why kill him a month later via a "random" plane crash? Particularly when you took the heat for supposedly having killed him a month prior when he disappeared for 7 days. I'm not saying Putin didn't do it, just questioning the easiness of that assumption.

After a day of reviewing all the coverage I lean to Putin or somebody in the Russian military/intelligence ordering it. Probably a bomb onboard that was time or remote detonated. What are the chances that somebody has a cell phone pointed up to the sky in the middle of nowhere when this thing goes down? This whole Prighozhin saga has even the best Russia experts perplexed.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we were involved.
That's thought provoking in terms of what the motivation would be for the U.S. to do that. There's pros and cons of him being dead with the whole Russia dynamic. It's typically good to get murderous rapist war criminals off the planet. It's highly doubtful that the U.S. has any asset in Russia capable of placing a bomb. Certainly not launching a missile. If we were involved it would be through Ukraine, who does have assets in Russia. If Ukraine by outside chance was responsible I doubt our involvement would extend past that we support Ukraine in general. I guess if the U.S. for some reason supported this action satellite support could have been used.

That's thought provoking in terms of what the motivation would be for the U.S. to do that. There's pros and cons of him being dead with the whole Russia dynamic. It's typically good to get murderous rapist war criminals off the planet. It's highly doubtful that the U.S. has any asset in Russia capable of placing a bomb. Certainly not launching a missile. If we were involved it would be through Ukraine, who does have assets in Russia. If Ukraine by outside chance was responsible I doubt our involvement would extend past that we support Ukraine in general. I guess if the U.S. for some reason supported this action satellite support could have been used.

We certainly have assets in Russia capable of pulling it off.

It was two birds one stone for us.

We get a major chess piece off the board for the crap that really threatens to make WW3 more probable with the widespread unrest in Africa and it sows discord among a major military asset in Putin’s arsenal

To be clear, I’m not saying thats what happened.

I doubt he’s dead.

But we certainly have the tools and motivation.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT