ADVERTISEMENT

Russia hacking question

N. Pappagiorgio

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2004
if Russia hacked the DNC and gave emails to Wikileaks, why do the stupid liberals not think the Russians hacked the RNC too? It's Wikileaks that released the emails to the public, not Russia's version of Yahoo News. Assange either found the RNC emails uninteresting or wanted to take Hillary down, or both.

That said, Assange has denied that the emails came from the Russians.

I honestly think the emails came from the DNC operative that ended up killing himself by shooting himself in the back of the head.

if Russia hacked the DNC and gave emails to Wikileaks, why do the stupid liberals not think the Russians hacked the RNC too? It's Wikileaks that released the emails to the public, not Russia's version of Yahoo News. Assange either found the RNC emails uninteresting or wanted to take Hillary down, or both.

That said, Assange has denied that the emails came from the Russians.

I honestly think the emails came from the DNC operative that ended up killing himself by shooting himself in the back of the head.

Or from our own intelligence services.

Honestly I wish the RNC stuff had been hacked too.

Assange said he has 3 pages of RNC email. From the way the GOP/RNC has operated for the past decade or so I'm surprised they found 3 pages of anything interesting enough to harvest.
Surprised those rubes were smart enough to have cyber security.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT