ADVERTISEMENT

run up to election day spoon fed narrative thread

I kind of love that you are offended by “spoon fed narrative” while obsessively doing nothing but reposting tweets from the MAGAsphere.

Your the Cup of Trumpist.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
if the media ever allowed a cup of truth out there about Biden’s foreign influence peddling then this wouldn’t be an election in doubt.... this would be more of a landslide for Trump

you progressives have jumped the shark now; even real liberals have caught on to your lies

“You progressives”?

That’s a bonehead name, but that ain’t me.

I guess even moderate independents look progressive from the far right cliff of MAGAville.

• Haha
“You progressives”?

I guess even moderate independents look progressive from the far right cliff of MAGAville.

you don’t feel otardcare premiums quadrupling

at some point youll be forced to eschew those fancy clothes

like been moderate independent is a luxury
maga affords you

“You progressives”?

humble apologies.... I confused your moniker with CowboyUp’s

I will be more careful in the future

mea culpa

Reactions: CowboyJD
you don’t feel otardcare premiums quadrupling

at some point youll be forced to eschew those fancy clothes

like been moderate independent is a luxury
maga affords you

Lol.

Seriously.

L.O.L.

“Pick a side”....the mantra of simple authoritarian binary thinkers everywhere.

Last edited:
Lol.

Seriously.

L.O.L.

pick a side?
those are your words

nah man
maga is here for you

shame is you know okcpd can’t retire because of healthcare costs

fisa courts are awesome
when used to spy on the opposition campaign

really helps america to prevent shit like this

Lol.

Seriously.

L.O.L.

While I disdain the binary politics, show me where the middle is? Nothing is bi-partisan anymore. The middle's no longer stand against the extremes of their own party.

While I disdain the binary politics, show me where the middle is? Nothing is bi-partisan anymore. The middle's no longer stand against the extremes of their own party.

The “middle” is standing against the extremes of BOTH parties along with not buying into the demonization attempts by either to characterize anything and anybody contrary to the extremes of either party as “against them”.

The middle is personal principle above party politics.

• Haha
pick a side?
those are your words

nah man
maga is here for you

So “at some point you will be forced to eschew those fancy clothes” wasn’t the functional equivalent of “pick a side”.

Got it. :rolleyes:

pick a side?
those are your words

nah man
maga is here for you

If only someone would do something about healthcare costs.

“You progressives”?

Progressive......full of shit. Liberal as **** and everyone sees it. Your bs posts don’t confuse anyone. Your white guilt is just as bad as David Allen and been jammin. Douche

ok chief

the bidens have been selling out america
and their fredo is under investigation

beyond that

you do you

peace out

Cool. Can’t wait.

Investigate them all. File the fooking charges. Put them on trial. Show me what they got along with a jury. Let the chips fall where they may.

I will eagerly await these charges along with all the treason charges I have been led believe are forthcoming any day now.

Kinda sounds like this election’s version of 2016’s “lock her up” though. Last I checked Hill was still roaming the range.

I’ll believe it....when I see it.

Charges filed. Convictions obtained.

Peace out.

Cool. Can’t wait.

Investigate them all. File the fooking charges. Put them on trial. Show me what they got along with a jury. Let the chips fall where they may.

I will eagerly await these charges along with all the treason charges I have been led believe are forthcoming any day now.

Peace out.

you are operating under the assumption that the cogs in the machine are honest and believe the way you do about blind justice. If you look at a heat map of politically ideology around the cesspool of our nations capital it looks like a smurfs butthole. Sure trump and Barr are in charge, but it has been obvious from the get go that they cannot trust what is happening under them all the time. And you know as well as I do there has not been a chapter in the fbi’s history where they weren’t bending the rules to fit an agenda. Sometimes we liked that agenda, we agreed that the ends justify the means, but it’s history is morally complicated at best.

we also know that in that town, red and blue are on the same side against trump. We can argue whether that is justified or not, but it’s a fact that republicans who worked for bush, Romney and McCain do not share the interests of republican voters. The headquarters of many federal departments have “resistance” players. So who does trump turn to for your ideal “let the chips fall where they may” scenario?

to me it seems like there has been plenty of time to do this as well, but that’s based on zero idea how long these things take.

Cool. Can’t wait.

Kinda sounds like this election’s version of 2016’s “lock her up” though. Last I checked Hill was still roaming the range.

I’ll believe it....when I see it.

Charges filed. Convictions obtained.

Peace out.
What are your thoughts on Kevin Clinesmith's guilty plea? Do you think that was a deal in exchange for talking?

What are your thoughts on Kevin Clinesmith's guilty plea? Do you think that was a deal in exchange for talking?

that’s where it gets sticky medic

playing switzerland stevie wonder and mizzouri mule

while everyone else has to
prove their innocence

on their time
on their dime

is how this great system was contrived to be

there’s no outrage from team show me
that fisa courts were corrupt

and the system needs an enigma

just a long trail of my cherry amor and hold that tiger

ADVERTISEMENT