ADVERTISEMENT

ROSTER-RECRUITING WORKSHEET

Jonce wasn’t an All-American last year was he? If he was that’d be 8 returning AA’s in your lineup, not counting Fix who’s about as sure fire an AA as there is for a redshirt freshman.

Even if he’s not, that’s a formidable lineup for sure. Minimum 7 returning AA’s, several of those are multiple time AA’s.

Jonce wasn’t an All-American last year was he? If he was that’d be 8 returning AA’s in your lineup, not counting Fix who’s about as sure fire an AA as there is for a redshirt freshman.

Even if he’s not, that’s a formidable lineup for sure. Minimum 7 returning AA’s, several of those are multiple time AA’s.
Not an all American, in fact he was not a starter at the end of the year. Moran wrestled 57.

Wow! Smith is stock piling some serious talent. Congrats to the new recruits getting to wrestle for the legend. Osu has always been a major player (THE major player really), but I thought things were curtailing in Stillwater. I no longer think this. Bright days ahead for you guys and like my old man used to say- "I'm no OSU fan, but I must admit I've never met a fan from there I didn't like." ....and he is a hawkeye fan...blah

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT