ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear

panhndlpoke

Heisman Candidate
Sep 6, 2006
Www.rmsgear.com

Went in for an archery lesson yesterday. I have been self taught recurve archery shooting and decided I wanted to get a lesson to help. They did a great job, and the lanes and shop are awesome. I've never seen so much left handed archery equipment in my life. I endorse and highly recommend the shop, staff, lessons and offerings they have. If you're in the Denver area, it would be worth it to stop buy and take a look, whether you normally shoot a recurve or not. Make sure you have some time to spend and shoot some bows. They have a pile of em and you might just find something you can't live without.

They have a compound shop there too, but it's obvious they focus as much or more on primative archery.

They have lots of beginner and children's bows too. Think Samick Sage but also Great Plains Bows. GPB is near Guymon and he's making some fantastic children's bows and beginner bows that are well below the normal custom prices. It's just a great time to be into archery.

He doesn't have his kids and beginner stuff on the web but there are pictures on Facebook and Instagram.

http://www.greatplainsbow.com/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT