ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Grandson's new contract and AOC...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Grandson leaves his mother's house for DFW to fly to DC tomorrow 10:30 AM. No return to GA. He's done all he can do there. He hopes all safeguards are in place to avoid Dimms counting mail-ins till they count what's needed.

Grandson just signed a new 2 year deal with the RNC for 50% raise. He'll now be in charge of 2 departments. This may end his state side plans for a year or two. He's studying a London plan for politics and fund raising. I told him, "Britain is high tax." He replied, "DC is high tax."

RNC offices are in the building next to House offices. AOC lives in grandson's neighborhood 8 blocks from work. On reasonable weather days, grandson and AOC walk to work to avoid cab fare. On a nice sunny day, grandson and AOC collided kinda hard while walking. Grandson apologized profusely. AOC lowered her sun glasses, glared at grandson with disdain, raised her sun glasses and walked away.

Stacey Abrams brags she has 1.2 million mail-ins in her possession. Let me guess who they're for.

Hey, Dimms. It might be a good idea to keep quiet on such matters. The "smartest" woman in the world urging Joe to not concede under any circumstances and this election will be drawn out conveys ideas of shady.

The Dimms can make fools of Trump, 22LR and CoastGuardCowboy. Throw the doors wide open in 6 states to forensic teams for up close public inspections. But the Dimms refuse. We all know why.

Stacey Abrams brags she has 1.2 million mail-ins in her possession. Let me guess who they're for.

Hey, Dimms. It might be a good idea to keep quiet on such matters. The "smartest" woman in the world urging Joe to not concede under any circumstances and this election will be drawn out conveys ideas of shady.

The Dimms can make fools of Trump, 22LR and CoastGuardCowboy. Throw the doors wide open in 6 states to forensic teams for up close public inspections. But the Dimms refuse. We all know why.

Link?

I saw Stacey Abrams on a news show claiming she already has 1.3 million mail-in votes in her possession. I can't remember where. I'll try to look it up. It shouldn't be hard to find. The RNC is not without worry.

If we see GA shut down voting on Election Day and resume later, be worried. One would think Dimms would have learned from our recent fiasco and will have a different plan if cheating is in the mix.

I saw Stacey Abrams on a news show claiming she already has 1.3 million mail-in votes in her possession. I can't remember where. I'll try to look it up. It shouldn't be hard to find. The RNC is not without worry.

If we see GA shut down voting on Election Day and resume later, be worried. One would think Dimms would have learned from our recent fiasco and will have a different plan if cheating is in the mix.

I guess I'm just not understanding how she could physically be in possession of 1.3 million votes. What gives her the authority to control the custody of these votes?

I guess I'm just not understanding how she could physically be in possession of 1.3 million votes. What gives her the authority to control the custody of these votes?
I found the link. Clarification. Stacey claims 1.2 million requests for absentee ballots. I believe she means to tell us she believes she has the election covered.

My audit team would include @Sunburnt Indian , @22LR , @Medic007 , @HighStickHarry , @MegaPoke @CBradSmith @OKSTATE1 @squeak, my sister Mary and bro-in-law Dean(both CPA's). For security...my friends: "Geo", the Ranger sniper and James , the 3 time felon. Geo and James are weapon and martial arts experts. They both love in person and distant encounters! Invited to watch from the gallery would be @davidallen @CowboyJD and @LooneyToon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT