ADVERTISEMENT

RNC grandson!!!

Very poorly worded question, presumably you are asking for the sum of zed, five and ten. But smallest implies you might be thinking of unit as well. I'll go with 15 yactometers.
Confusion abounds. You refuse to stop proving my points. It's well established my getting through to you is well beyond my reach. I have bad news. You're no 07pilt.

Reactions: iasooner1
After further review, I don't think there is such a thing as hard metric numbers. There is hard metric conversion and soft metric conversion, but neither of those methods specify the numbers end in 0 or 5.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Sweet thread!

6C9W.gif

After further review, I don't think there is such a thing as hard metric numbers. There is hard metric conversion and soft metric conversion, but neither of those methods specify the numbers end in 0 or 5.

I found the same information via google. Maybe SI can post a link that supports his contention.

Guys, I'm having a difficult time concentrating here at work with all this hard number metric talk. I keep checking the thread to see if anything new has developed, and it's like repeatedly checking a thread for a 5 star commit. Could you please take it to a private conversation?

Zero is a number and represents a null value. Just like the leftist posters in this thread. ❌⭕❌⭕

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Hard numbers, as I recall, are the nearest measurable value in a given value domain. With a resolution of 3 the measurable values are [0, 5, 10]. With a resolution of 6, you would have [0,2,4,6,8,10] and so on. Of course that is very material science focused and might not have been SBIs intent, hence the critique of the question.

If he provided a link there is zero evidence that you have the ability to apply what you’ve learned.

I can provide links for that if you’d like.
Alpha Woke demonstrates the ability of one who would score very high on my 60 question 60 minute M test. soonerinlOUisiana once demonstrated the ability to achieve such on the old OOB board.

I strongly suspect Alpha Woke and I share a shortcoming. Getting through to our opponent is completely beyond our reach.

I'm becoming kind of giddy. Internal polling looking good in Arizona, Nevada, Ohio, North Carolina. Especially good in Florida. Pretty good in Pennsylvania. Maybe good in Wisconsin and Michigan. Worrisome for me is Nevada with Democrat controlled mail in voting.

Surprising for me is Hispanics. Hispanics love jobs and law and order. Hispanics are hard working. They just don't believe they'll get it with Jim Crow Joe and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.

Blacks see Jim Crow Joe as condescending as Hillree. Many older blacks have always been taught to vote Dimm. Blacks may not be coming around as Hispanics appear to be, although it appears Trump will get more black votes this time.
Trafelgar now picks Trump to win Michigan. Trafelgar was the only poll that picked Trump to win Michigan in 2016. Trafelgar was the closest poll in the end in 2016. Trafelgar picks Trump by 39-50 Electoral Votes.
RNC grandson reports all internal polling is improving.
RNC internal now points to 20% black vote for Trump. Zogby says even higher. Overlooked is 2016's blacks who didn't vote or voted down ticket. We could see a repeat with old blacks who were taught to always vote Dimm.
Keep the info coming. Fascinating. Wrong. But fascinating.
Internals now show AZ McSally leading. Trump lead strengthening.
Trump wins AZ. McSally is hard to pick. RNC internal polling is all over the place. Today looks okay for McSally but who knows tomorrow.
Philadelphia Police and Fire Unions endorsed a Republican for president for the first time. The Boston Globe endorsed Trump. A Philly newspaper endorsed Trump.
I'm really getting good reports but I'm almost too afraid to stick my neck out. Too much just seems too good to be true.
WI, MI looks good. Worrisome is NV and PA. Dimms controll mail in.

So... how's it going, Sun? David said your stuff was wrong. He sure was criticized for it.

Can you put that considerable IQ to work and let us know how these optimistic projections worked?

.....without thousands of fraudulent votes being cast. FIFY.

LOL!! The more you guys push this nonsense, the more we laugh at you. You do know this, correct?

Just put on your big boy pants and accept Trumps' defeat.

Say it with me . . . President-elect Biden. Vice President-elect Harris.

Man, doesn't that sound so good!!!

So... how's it going, Sun? David said your stuff was wrong. He sure was criticized for it.

Can you put that considerable IQ to work and let us know how these optimistic projections worked?

Has Confused Indian seen since President-elect Biden was elected?

Last I heard, his cousin down on the corner with the other "bruthuhs" were celebrating with everyone else on Saturday. They couldn't make contact with the confused and sunburnt one though. Last they saw of him, he was still rambling about internal polling or something...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT