ADVERTISEMENT

RNC grandson!!!

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
I'm becoming kind of giddy. Internal polling looking good in Arizona, Nevada, Ohio, North Carolina. Especially good in Florida. Pretty good in Pennsylvania. Maybe good in Wisconsin and Michigan. Worrisome for me is Nevada with Democrat controlled mail in voting.

Surprising for me is Hispanics. Hispanics love jobs and law and order. Hispanics are hard working. They just don't believe they'll get it with Jim Crow Joe and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.

Blacks see Jim Crow Joe as condescending as Hillree. Many older blacks have always been taught to vote Dimm. Blacks may not be coming around as Hispanics appear to be, although it appears Trump will get more black votes this time.

I'm becoming kind of giddy. Internal polling looking good in Arizona, Nevada, Ohio, North Carolina. Especially good in Florida. Pretty good in Pennsylvania. Maybe good in Wisconsin and Michigan. Worrisome for me is Nevada with Democrat controlled mail in voting.

Surprising for me is Hispanics. Hispanics love jobs and law and order. Hispanics are hard working. They just don't believe they'll get it with Jim Crow Joe and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.

Blacks see Jim Crow Joe as condescending as Hillree. Many older blacks have always been taught to vote Dimm. Blacks may not be coming around as Hispanics appear to be, although it appears Trump will get more black votes this time.
I saw a poll of (basically) 70% mail in for Biden. 70% in person for Trump. Seems like Mike Pence gave the campaign some much needed momentum. Also seems everybody has a problem with ducking the “stack the court” question.

Robert Cahaly of the Tralger Group was the only pollster to pick a Trump win in Michigan and nail the 2016 Presidential election. He picked the governor and Senate races in Florida in 2018 when everyone else blew them. He picked what's his name to maul McCaskill in Missouri.

Mr. Cahaly picks Trump to beat Biden by 39-50 Electoral votes.

I've been polled by three different groups. They think I'm all in for Joe, going so far as to ask me if I was interested in volunteering for Biden's campaign. LOL, I wouldn't vote for Biden if my life depended on it.
You have a landline?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I've been polled by three different groups. They think I'm all in for Joe, going so far as to ask me if I was interested in volunteering for Biden's campaign. LOL, I wouldn't vote for Biden if my life depended on it.
I get your point. But if "my life depended on it" I'm going to vote Biden knowing there isn't a snowballs chance in hell he wins Oklahoma. Wouldn't give up my life if it meant Joe winning. Just say'n. Some things aren't worth a life. Especially my life.

Last edited:

Deprogramming the youngster should be your bigger concern. Don't let this experience scar him for life...

You gotta get some new material if you expect to make it here. This isn't Big Red Imports sport.

tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner1
Remember the Oregonian sportswriter who said Oregon fans should remain silent after Pac 10 officials jobbed the OU football team? Oregon's only "win" ever against OU. Does the Oregonian still refuse to print the "Cleveland Indians?" Is it still the Cleveland "professional baseball team?"
I loathe the politically correct premise.
It's like stumbling through life with your left and right shoe laces tied together.

A bad way to live.

Sunburnt, why do you think the polling is so slanted to the Dems. Is it intentional, or do you think Trump is just that hard to poll? I look at these numbers and really get antsy.

Sunburnt, why do you think the polling is so slanted to the Dems. Is it intentional, or do you think Trump is just that hard to poll? I look at these numbers and really get antsy.

I think the number one issue that the polls have is that the Democratic models were all skewed following Obama's run in '08 and '12. He pulled votes across the demographic spectrum and drove overall voter counts and enthusiasm levels. So now polls that are being generated are using those Demographic estimates to apply to their sample data, which is tilting the results by several percentage points to the Dem candidate, when in reality, the demographics and enthusiasm of the left that were seen in Hillary's campaign are more in line with presidential politics. In effect, their models that they plug their sampling into is skewed left by the outlier results of the Obama election. If someone took their data and plugged it into polling models generated around John Kerry's or Hillary Clinton's actual turnouts, I think the polls would show much more favorably towards Trump.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Remember the Oregonian sportswriter who said Oregon fans should remain silent after Pac 10 officials jobbed the OU football team? Oregon's only "win" ever against OU. Does the Oregonian still refuse to print the "Cleveland Indians?" Is it still the Cleveland "professional baseball team?"
6th time maybe?

Most big pollsters use polling as voter suppression. They want me to think why bother. Trump hasn't a prayer. Many, such as 2012Bearcat being polled give, false info to pollsters. They don't want to be tagged "deplorable." I study polling sample data. Many polls are over weighted Democrat.

RNC internal polling tells me a whole different story than Reuters/IPSOS or Quinnipiac.

Trump shows at an airport and is greeted by thousands. Beijing Biden shows on a street corner in Phoenix and is greeted by 8 humans and 2 dozen flies.

We must keep in mind. Democrats will use unfamiliar formulations in voter harvesting. The U. S. average IQ is 98. Biden can win.

I'm getting a bit more giddy. North Carolina sees Republicans voting early at a higher pace than 2016.

Trafelgar now picks Trump to win Michigan. Trafelgar was the only poll that picked Trump to win Michigan in 2016. Trafelgar was the closest poll in the end in 2016. Trafelgar picks Trump by 39-50 Electoral Votes.
From your keyboard to Gods harddrive.

And who will tell us the smartest of all the primates? A question rarely answered correctly my 12 years as a "professional tourist" in 48 states. I never asked the question in Canada's British Columbia or Ontario. My intense questioning in Canada focused on health care.
homo sapiens
You should do a trivia night

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT