ADVERTISEMENT

RNC grandson!!!

Here's our chance to put the RNC reputation on the line. The RNC has officially put Ohio in the bank column. There is no avenue for a Biden win. Florida is mega close but not quite there.

Isn't this fun? I just wish we had an insider at the DNC tell us if they had an in the bank battle ground state.
It has been entertaining to step inside your fantasy world.

It has been entertaining to step inside your fantasy world.
Show some nerve. Make a prediction. Stick your neck out just as I have, laughing boy.

I still have 58 questions from my 60 question M test that would leave you absolutely clueless. For that, I have no help for you. Getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.

Show some nerve. Make a prediction. Stick your neck out just as I have, laughing boy.

I still have 58 questions from my 60 question M test that would leave you absolutely clueless. For that, I have no help for you. Getting through to you is completely beyond my reach.
Isn't a question you could ask that I wouldn't answer correctly.

My predictions are out there. I've put treasure on the line to support them. I will be here right or wrong and admit any mistakes that I made. Can you say the same? How many endorsements did DJT have in 2016 SBI?

My predictions are out there. I've put treasure on the line to support them. I will be here right or wrong and admit any mistakes that I made. Can you say the same? How many endorsements did DJT have in 2016 SBI?
Your predictions are indeed out there and you remind us regularly. A mere 18 newspapers endorsed Trump in 2016. I make fun of no one's predictions as is your habit.

What is the total of the 3 lowest hard metric numbers? This question was not on my 60 question M test. Far too simple.

Ooo, don't provoke the wrath of SBI.
Rumor is he's heavily mobbed up.

Proceed at your own peril. ;)

Reactions: iasooner1
Your predictions are indeed out there and you remind us regularly. A mere 18 newspapers endorsed Trump in 2016. I make fun of no one's predictions as is your habit.

What is the total of the 3 lowest hard metric numbers? This question was not on my 60 question M test. Far too simple.
Hard metric numbers? I think I see why people struggle with this M test.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I have a project scheduled for Weatherford, TX. I'll leave Wed. AM. Normally I would leave tomorrow AM. Ain't no way!

I'll spend 2 days listening to WBAP-AM in Cow Town getting all the dope on the election.

Who knows. I may drive on up tomorrow and set up shop and come back for election returns. If I'm not around tomorrow you guys will know why I'm missing. I won't run out on you. I'll be here to take my medicine.

Reactions: iasooner1
tenor.gif

Need comprehensive national voting standards to be implemented under penalty of fat fines AND jail.
We can't survive this every national cycle.
The status quo just sucks.
No mass mailings of blank ballots, ever.
Why do you hate the founders?

I see what you are doing. It's cute. You are making distinctions with out differences.
I am only defending the sovereign right of the states to select electors as they see fit (within the bounds of the constitution of course). You seem to only like federalism and the constitution when it works the way you think it is supposed to.

I am only defending the sovereign right of the states to select electors as they see fit (within the bounds of the constitution of course). You seem to only like federalism and the constitution when it works the way you think it is supposed to.
Nope. That's not what I said at all. But good try.

I think that is the sovereign right of the states.
Well, I'm getting something out of this.
Good, bad or indifferent, no ballots counted after 12 midnight (your specific time zone) of election day.
Toss em if they're late.
That'll put the onus on the states to conform. States rights are always subject to federal oversight in something as crucial as Prez. election.
If it isn't, should be.

Good, bad or indifferent, no ballots counted after 12 midnight (your specific time zone) of election day.
Toss em if they're late.
That'll put the onus on the states to conform. States rights are always subject to federal oversight in something as crucial as Prez. election.
If it isn't, should be.

Why do you want to deprive soldiers overseas from voting in presidential elections?

Toss em if they're late.
If it isn't, should be.
Respect the constitution

Please tell me all about hard metric numbers
A hard metric number ends with a zero or a 5. The 3 lowest hard metric numbers are 5, 10 and 15. 5 + 10 + 15 = 30.

12 fl. oz. = 354 mL. Circa 1992, U. S. soft drink makers started putting 355 mL on 12 oz. bottles and cans so Taiwan and China would accept them.

In 1792, Congress based the U. S. dollar on the meter. 100 cents to the dollar. 1000 mils to the dollar. The U. S. was first with a metric currency. The British Pound Sterling was last to go metric in 1970. I was lost when 12 schillings made a pound and 19 1/2 pence made a schilling, or whatever the heck it was.

The 1 and 2 dollar bills are the only bills which are not imprinted with a hard metric number.

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1
A hard metric number ends with a zero or a 5. The 3 lowest hard metric numbers are 5, 10 and 15. 5 + 10 + 15 = 30.

12 fl. oz. = 354 mL. Circa 1992, U. S. soft drink makers started putting 355 mL on 12 oz. bottles and cans so Taiwan and China would accept them.

In 1792, Congress based the U. S. dollar on the meter. 100 cents to the dollar. 1000 mils to the dollar. The U. S. was first with a metric currency. The British Pound Sterling was last to go metric in 1970. I was lost when 12 schillings made a pound and 19 1/2 pence made a schilling, or whatever the heck it was.

The 1 and 2 dollar bills are the only bills which are not imprinted with a hard metric number.
I'm an engineer and I had never heard of such a thing today.

Seems to me that the total of the three lowest hard metric numbers would be 15.

• Haha

Very poorly worded question, presumably you are asking for the sum of zed, five and ten. But smallest implies you might be thinking of unit as well. I'll go with 15 yactometers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT