ADVERTISEMENT

RNC grandson tells me...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Fund raising has slowed to a trickle since Inauguration Day. Election Day to Inauguration Day saw fund raising flow in the fashion of tsunami.

Trust in the electoral process is lowest ever measured by the RNC. Respondents have no trust in the courts. Virtually none trust state legislatures will fix irregularities in state which discarded state election laws. 90% of respondents say the election was stolen.

My phone has rung a hundred times since the election from the 202 Area Code. DC. My phone goes unanswered.

Fund raising has slowed to a trickle since Inauguration Day. Election Day to Inauguration Day saw fund raising flow in the fashion of tsunami.

Trust in the electoral process is lowest ever measured by the RNC. Respondents have no trust in the courts. Virtually none trust state legislatures will fix irregularities in state which discarded state election laws. 90% of respondents say the election was stolen.

My phone has rung a hundred times since the election from the 202 Area Code. DC. My phone goes unanswered.
Every incunbent U.S. congressman and senator from Oklahoma, except Stephanie Bice (yet to prove herself), needs to just quit and come home, return to the private sector, do something productive and just go away. We need term limits and we need them now. The Uniparty needs crushed.

Every incunbent U.S. congressman and senator from Oklahoma, except Stephanie Bice (yet to prove herself), needs to just quit and come home, return to the private sector, do something productive and just go away. We need term limits and we need them now. The Uniparty needs crushed.
That, and prez line item veto is my fantasy.
78% of bills are pork.
31 trillion deficit.
If the bleeding stopped right now, it would still take 8 generations to bring to zero balance.

78% of bills are pork.
31 trillion deficit.
If the bleeding stopped right now, it would still take 8 generations to bring to zero balance.
We have zero representation anymore. Stolen elections wasting money and making them rich as sheiks. States need to get together and we need to do away with DC just keep putting that fence around it and leave it for a museum of what we can't let happen again.

We have zero representation anymore. Stolen elections wasting money and making them rich as sheiks. States need to get together and we need to do away with DC just keep putting that fence around it and leave it for a museum of what we can't let happen again.
I wish I had your hope about it.
They've gotten their free taste of the coke. They liked it, a lot.
Plum hooked on one election cycle.

So to speak.

Reactions: iasooner1A
They should raise the pay of Congressmen to $10 million per year. That might attract some better candidates. It would also raise the price of buying a Congressman.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
We realize the game is over. The game is rigged against us & it's all been bullshit. Conservatives are set up to be the Washington Generals. Perfect example with our own James Lankford,

78% of bills are pork.
31 trillion deficit.

im no economist, what does the textbook chapter on 31 trillion dollar deficits say about our future and unwinding this? I’m thinking war or economic ruin but I bet the experts have it all figured out and have our best interests in mind

im no economist, what does the textbook chapter on 31 trillion dollar deficits say about our future and unwinding this? I’m thinking war or economic ruin but I bet the experts have it all figured out and have our best interests in mind
The secret is that it can be rolled over indefinitely and never has to be unwound.

Why do we keep track of our debt? Does it matter?
The U. S. buck is the world's reserve currency. We can print. If the buck should lose such status, we're Greece.

It was Dr. Walter Williams who taught me my life long trade deficit with HEB Super Market has done me no harm. Affirmative action has harmed us all.

"Best interest in mind".....this is understood as "blue font?!"

Ive heard some talk dollar is about to tank seriously and it's good to have some precious metals or crypto- or you could have some chickens and cows to trade as if the dollar does tank- it and most all paper will be not so good or worthless. Maybe overstated I don't understand the Fed, central banks nor crypto but our government they say is a corporation that CAN go bankrupt.

The U. S. buck is the world's reserve currency. We can print. If the buck should lose such status, we're Greece.
No, we are only Greece if we give up our monetary sovereignty like Greece did. The Yen isn't the world's reserve currency yet Japan doesn't face Greece style problems even with higher debt levels.

They should raise the pay of Congressmen to $10 million per year. That might attract some better candidates. It would also raise the price of buying a Congressman.

The most meaningful and beneficial reform for the American people would be Campaign finance reform. I have often said we would be better off and save far more money if the federal government funded all federal political campaigns.

Reactions: osuintx
The secret is that it can be rolled over indefinitely and never has to be unwound.

yeah with the little I know I understand that’s how it’s supposed to work...what is the cost though? we are or will be paying for it in some fashion

I don’t know, whoever can capitalize on a weak dollar? Would it take fewer cad, euro, btc, etc to buy politicians, us property, control us companies, etc?
If the dollar is weak all those things go up in price.

Can see more ways than war or economic collapse...the lying hypocritical swine politicians could appropriate retirement plans to start with and there is always the tax well to go to. The libcoms plans right now are outrageously unsustainable; free college, green energy, student loan forgiveness and so on. They'll try to flood red-state cities with liberal voters and foreigners and worst of all make us dependent on foreign energy sources again.

I see a breakup of the US and or a civil war before we get into another useless overseas war, even with China.

One thing though fellas.....you have to get involved locally and keep voting. Whatever your worst nightmare is regarding libcoms running America, it will be 10 x's worse if the upper half of the bell curve gives in to the notion we're doomed no matter what and we stop caring or voting.

Looking ahead, I believe the stable of Hawley, DeSantis and Noem far outdistance the wombats in the libcom stable.

Any updates?

Curious if the FEC interview has happened yet...

oakImage-1614036211957-jumbo.png

"Bottles the mind" why people wouldn't trust WinRed.

Last edited:
The most meaningful and beneficial reform for the American people would be Campaign finance reform. I have often said we would be better off and save far more money if the federal government funded all federal political campaigns.
That would hurt the right wing far more. Their dark money is what drives the GOP. I am all for it of course. I would also like to see The Fairness doctrine re imposed. That way if any licensed broadcaster knowingly publishes lies they can be held accountable. Free speech should not be free lies published as fact. This should be applied to EVERY broadcaster.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
That would hurt the right wing far more. Their dark money is what drives the GOP. I am all for it of course. I would also like to see The Fairness doctrine re imposed. That way if any licensed broadcaster knowingly publishes lies they can be held accountable. Free speech should not be free lies published as fact. This should be applied to EVERY broadcaster.
Going to apologize up front for being rude. Are you “special”?

Reactions: osuintx

Surely you are trolling, no one can be this dumb.

Please don't throw me in that brier patch!

Leftist accuse Republicans of dark money funding for elections, while ignoring the hundreds of millions spent by Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and the rest of the billionaire class of leftist. Leftist are experts at contortionist politics.

Myself will not donate another dime until the republicans grow a pair. They have let the left run roughshod over them all this time and allowed CA to be stolen all these years and God knows what else - no balls whatsoever.
Cant get any worse- So if they want donations again from most Trump people- they better go Marjorie Taylor Green and/or fight dirty like the left- being kind and soft spoken doesn't work when you battling Satan- it just doesn't.

Leftist accuse Republicans of dark money funding for elections, while ignoring the hundreds of millions spent by Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and the rest of the billionaire class of leftist. Leftist are experts at contortionist politics.
The irony is that Joe Biden got 80% of his financial support from dark money. (Read: Iran and China.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT