ADVERTISEMENT

RNC Bo-ring....Trump one hr 10 minute snoozer gets kicked by Sleepy Joe....again

TV Ratings flop fest....With fireworks and the WH no less

Trump going down in November like Becki Falwell on a pool boy...

tenor.gif

Nielsen ratings determine the outcome of an election? We're dooomed. 🤡 lol.

Here's one for you. I and others watched Biden speak, but didn't watch Trump. We already know exactly what we're getting with a second term of Trump as your daddy, but Biden? That was watching with anticipation, for a borderline senile old man to flub on live TV. (Live TV, now that is debatable.)

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1
Uh oh...panic setting in—Cheating Racist in Chief already coming uncorked—attacking Kamala!!!!

Surburban housewife’s not going to be pleased!!

TuOHqxH.jpg

Uh oh...panic setting in—Cheating Racist in Chief already coming uncorked—attacking Kamala!!!!

Surburban housewife’s not going to be pleased!!

TuOHqxH.jpg
Lots of negative analysis there. Shocking.

You call Hillary yet and tell her to return the millions of dollars they raked in from pimping out the Lincoln bedroom?

Big Sis—cheating “Trump tighter than a duck’s ass!!!”
Wow Cowboy up has become unhinged. After the trump train rolls through 2020 election CUP will likely need to be committed to a facility.

RNC grandson tells me internal polling is not looking that bad for Trump. WalkAway, founded for Democrats who think for themselves report momentum. Of course, CNN tells me WalkAway has about 5 members and is controlled by Putin. NRA reports record new membership. Does even a lib here believe new NRA members will be voting for Beijing Biden and gun czar Bozo O-Rourke? NRA members vote. All polling tells us Blexit is gaining momentum after Biden chooses Ms. Lockupabruthuh. It's becoming more clear Biden's ally is fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT