ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Jewell, A Clint Eastwood film

I was 25 when this happened. I remember my wife and I were visiting my grandma in Kansas. I am interested in seeing it as well.

Reactions: driad
Looks really good. I'll probably see it on FX in 5 years. Screw Hollywood.
Going Saturday. Saw Knives Out on Thanksgiving the previews were so woke I was mad before the movie even started. Movie was ok.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Just left the theatre. It was an incredibly well made move. It was very thoughtful towards Richard and his mother. Sam Rockwall and Kathy Bates were outstanding.

What the government and media did to that guy was insane. Damn fine job Clint Eastwood! The ending so so somber.
Just left the theatre. It was an incredibly well made move. It was very thoughtful towards Richard and his mother. Sam Rockwall and Kathy Bates were outstanding.

What the government and media did to that guy was insane. Damn fine job Clint Eastwood! The ending so so somber.
Just got back from the movie. It was so good that I held a pee in for about 40 minutes not wanting to miss anything. Great movie but be prepared to get very angry at the FBI & news media. He did get $500,000 form NBC/Tom Brokaw. Along with settlements from CNN, NY Post, & Piedmont College.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Just got back from the movie. It was so good that I held a pee in for about 40 minutes not wanting to miss anything. Great movie but be prepared to get very angry at the FBI & news media. He did get $500,000 form NBC/Tom Brokaw. Along with settlements from CNN, NY Post, & Piedmont College.
Piedmont College???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT