ADVERTISEMENT

RFK's VP says campaign is considering folding and joining Trump

RFK Jr will address the nation on Friday morning from Phoenix. Trump has a rally that night in Phoenix.

My guess is RFK is going to announce he's dropping out and endorsing Trump, then join him at the rally that night.
Did I read somewhere that Trump said he would have RFK on his staff if he was reelected? Bet that has the deep state pissed off.

Did I read somewhere that Trump said he would have RFK on his staff if he was reelected? Bet that has the deep state pissed off.
yup

Donald Trump said Tuesday he would “certainly” be open to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.playing a role in his administration if the independent candidate drops out of the 2024 race and endorses the former president.

“I like him, and I respect him,” Trump told CNN’s Kristen Holmes in an interview after a campaign stop in Michigan.

“He’s a brilliant guy. He’s a very smart guy. I’ve known him for a very long time,” the Republican presidential nominee said. “I didn’t know he was thinking about getting out, but if he is thinking about getting out, certainly I’d be open to it

Does that mean that if the one that does not vote , he votes trump now.

yup

Donald Trump said Tuesday he would “certainly” be open to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.playing a role in his administration if the independent candidate drops out of the 2024 race and endorses the former president.

“I like him, and I respect him,” Trump told CNN’s Kristen Holmes in an interview after a campaign stop in Michigan.

“He’s a brilliant guy. He’s a very smart guy. I’ve known him for a very long time,” the Republican presidential nominee said. “I didn’t know he was thinking about getting out, but if he is thinking about getting out, certainly I’d be open to it

Does that mean that if the one that does not vote , he votes trump now.
If you’re referring to me as the one who does not vote, I don’t vote for any of them.

The only way to get Dan to vote would be to find a candidate that hates Jews. Hitler would probably work for him.
The two politicians in whom I have admiration enough to vote for would be Ron Paul who hails from the right side of the spectrum and Dennis Kucinich who leans to the left. They are both adamantly anti-war as am I, and like me neither of them hates Jews or could be confused as Hitleresque.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
He ceased being my guy the minute he tried to out-Bearcat Bearcat in his devotion to Israel’s genocide. He was supposed to be the anti-war guy but in his desire not to upset AIPAC he showed his true colors.
lol , so a politician told you what you wanted to hear and you bit. I am voting trump this election. His policies are way better for all.

lol , so a politician told you what you wanted to hear and you bit. I am voting trump this election. His policies are way better for all.
Which policies are those? Without looking it up can you name five policies he has articulated in detail that he promises he will implement without fail?

I'm not Elon's biggest fan but he did an amazing job in the Spaces with Trump. He had a ton of great ideas about the economy and government efficiency.
I thought the interview was pretty good. He's intelligent, but not a conservative. I think he and RFKjr can have a roll in the government if they are well placed. RFKjr goes to the CIA, and Elon goes to a technology advisor role. Even Tulsi Gabbard can be found a spot in the government, I would like her in a role with the military or state department.

I've said many times, that Trump is not a right-wing conservative. He's very liberal for a conservative. These personalities actually fit well with him in the right rolls.

I thought the interview was pretty good. He's intelligent, but not a conservative. I think he and RFKjr can have a roll in the government if they are well placed. RFKjr goes to the CIA, and Elon goes to a technology advisor role. Even Tulsi Gabbard can be found a spot in the government, I would like her in a role with the military or state department.

I've said many times, that Trump is not a right-wing conservative. He's very liberal for a conservative. These personalities actually fit well with him in the right rolls.
I agree with every word of this.

RFK Jr will address the nation on Friday morning from Phoenix. Trump has a rally that night in Phoenix.

My guess is RFK is going to announce he's dropping out and endorsing Trump, then join him at the rally that night.
Bongino teased RFK's VP pick was going to be a guest on his show today.

I can't listen at work but I find that telling that she'd even consider it.

I'm sure you know, but she is a hardcore leftist. For her to even entertain speaking with one of the most popular right-wing bomb throwers in the space is pretty interesting.

Which policies are those? Without looking it up can you name five policies he has articulated in detail that he promises he will implement without fail?
You're setting an impossible bar. The President is one of three branches of gov't, and isn't a dictator. Some things he can do with EO's, other the bully pulpit, also depends on numbers in the House and Senate the effectiveness of the Commander in Chief's agenda can vary quite a bit.

But he's proven already he can get things done.

1) Economy
- Lower some Federal taxes
- Reduce regulations (which are a tax)
- Enact tariffs on countries that artificially lower prices and dump cheap goods...initial result are higher prices but as industry comes back prices go down, unemployment dips and GDP goes up

2) National Security
- Force NATO members to pay their 2%
- Enforce laws at the border, wall or not this will stem the flow
- He says he wants mass deportations, I hope that's possible but I am not sure

3) Energy
- Scrap the GND and all the pork associated with it
- Drill, Drill, Drill, open Federal land back up (which is about 25% of available land to drill and frack)

4) Global conflicts
- Quit funding both sides of multiple wars
- Get all 4 parties to the table and stop the fighting, come up with some sort of compromise...he had some success in the Middle East his first term and Putin has already said he's open to discussing what ideas Trump has.
- End the unlimited Ukrainian piggy bank and all the money laundering associated with it

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I was waiting on the guy filming that to put on his "Make American Great Again" hat. Reminds me of that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David carried that hat in his car and would put it on when something like that happened. It would solve the situation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT