ADVERTISEMENT

Reversal: Walmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and CVS WILL Serve Customers Not Wearing Masks

He's not a Hillary voter.
Lol.

116154539_976113069477735_5183212307844754792_n.jpg

I read in the Waco Tribune-Herald police and sheriffs all over Arkansas are not enforcing Republican governor's mask directives. They have more important chores.

About 200 bars in Texas plan to reopen defying Gov. A'bott's order. Daughter's steak house bar is open because they serve over 50% food. Bar business doesn't seem to be extra after the gov ordered regular bars closed again.

I may visit my older Walmart tomorrow and check them out. My newer Walmart was without Planters Spanish lagumes yesterday. Man I love Spanish lagumes.

Reactions: iasooner1
I saw many at my grocery store yesterday with their masks only covering their mouths and chins. Noses exposed which certainly makes it easier to breathe. Both employees and customers.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Hit the local Bed Bath and Beyond to return something this morning. Sign says masks required. Went in without a mask. This time a nice young lady told me I had to wear a mask if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had a medical condition that prevented me from wearing a mask. She said ok and off I went to return my item.

Hit the local Bed Bath and Beyond to return something this morning. Sign says masks required. Went in without a mask. This time a nice young lady told me I had to wear a mask if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had a medical condition that prevented me from wearing a mask. She said ok and off I went to return my item.
Uhhhh, WTF are you buying from Bed Bath and Beyond?

ADVERTISEMENT