ADVERTISEMENT

RevengeofTheToon - what revenge?

@RevengeOfTheToon
Given your repeated "get f*cked and die" comments and your subsequent banning from earlier this week, should somebody notify real authorities about this?

Reactions: poke2001
I can see the day that Jeff gets a call from the FBI asking for all of Toon's posts from all his various handles as background on why Toon just shot up the Southern Baptist Convention.

I sent his handle on this Board and example of his posts to the FBI, including the ones about him wanting to see Trump assassinated. I also told them what I thought was his real name. Probably have done nothing with it, I do not find some of his threats and his desire to create hate all that funny, seems like someone capable of some bad shit.

I sent his handle on this Board and example of his posts to the FBI, including the ones about him wanting to see Trump assassinated. I also told them what I thought was his real name. Probably have done nothing with it, I do not find some of his threats and his desire to create hate all that funny, seems like someone capable of some bad shit.
Our very own Whisperer.
хорошая работа товарищ!

Reactions: RevengeOfTheToon
Poor impulse control.

well yea, but I was curious as to what specifically. He is unstable and needs help. I just ignore so many threads because they are mostly trolls at this point. He is an angry fellow, though! I presume, based off his past behavior, he made an overly personal attack. I hate that he spends so much time in the politics board, as it is so severely unhealthy for him. Minus his glorious meltdowns, I actually liked his recruiting information, even if I was also creeped by the stalking part of it!

Reactions: Ostatedchi
well yea, but I was curious as to what specifically. He is unstable and needs help. I just ignore so many threads because they are mostly trolls at this point. He is an angry fellow, though! I presume, based off his past behavior, he made an overly personal attack. I hate that he spends so much time in the politics board, as it is so severely unhealthy for him. Minus his glorious meltdowns, I actually liked his recruiting information, even if I was also creeped by the stalking part of it!
He did the usual "get effed and die a painful death" bit.

What revenge Toon?

Against who?
For what offense?
What form will the revenge take?

RevengeOfTheToon14: Electric Circle Jerk
Carrying on in Theaters January 2019

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT