ADVERTISEMENT

Request Of The Board

OK I ordered one, but if it's a romance novel I'm going to be pissed. :)
Thank you! It’s not a romance novel. I think it’s somewhat autobiographical in that it’s about academic life and the pressures therein. But brace yourself: she’s from Southampton, NY, an academic and intellectual, and very much on the left side of the political aisle. I don’t know if the novel is “political,” but I can assure you that any political commentary will raise your blood pressure.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Thank you! It’s not a romance novel. I think it’s somewhat autobiographical in that it’s about academic life and the pressures therein. But brace yourself: she’s from Southampton, NY, an academic and intellectual, and very much on the left side of the political aisle. I don’t know if the novel is “political,” but I can assure you that any political commentary will raise your blood pressure.
No need, we may argue from time to time but it's all in good fun to me. Happy to help out our kids.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Congrats to her, but I'll pass. I'm currently putting together a 536 piece "wooden" jigsaw puzzle, that isn't interlocking, and besides that, it doesn't have corner pieces (in the normal sense). Believe I can put myself over the edge without having to read anything. :D

Is she listing it on kindle for $1.00? An author I know did that to get on the best seller list for a couple of days.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Is she listing it on kindle for $1.00? An author I know did that to get on the best seller list for a couple of days.
I don’t know if it’s going to be on kindle. I hope it sells well enough that her publisher will front her to write another one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT