ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans GITT

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
99% of the people I’m around are republican (hundreds of people counting family & work), every one of them is a Trump republican. The guy got people who didn’t care about politics I work with fired up to vote for him. People who didn’t even know politics jumped on the Trump train. I’m wondering how many of y’all know republicans that are anti Trump?

99% of the people I’m around are republican (hundreds of people counting family & work), every one of them is a Trump republican. The guy got people who didn’t care about politics I work with fired up to vote for him. People who didn’t even know politics jumped on the Trump train. I’m wondering how many of y’all know republicans that are anti Trump?

I know zero anti-Trump Republicans. I'm a Trump independent. Midterms can't get here fast enough for me. I may re-register as a Republican just to help kick that POS Lankford to the curb in the primaries.

I know several that were like me, they did not care for Trump's personality but they did like his policies. I do not know any person that has voted Republican in the past, that didn't vote for Trump.

Reactions: driad
I am not anti Trump and he did a lot better than I thought he would. He was about 5th out of my 6 choices in the primary of 2016. I like a lot of what he did, but some stuff agitated me. With that being said he was a 1,000 x better choice than the direction the Dems are headed.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
I'm always pro-President regardless of party, even for the bad ones.

I haven't and wouldn't vote for him in a primary. Not a fan of populist.

All that being said, he was a better President than I expected him to be

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT