ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans found another pedophile to honor.

Huh. None of the conservatives must be here tonight.

<checks board>

Nope, they're here all right.

e85663b836b128581509626ad05e9eff25e0794d_hq.jpg

Come on now.
Haha, what do you want to hear?

Never been a member of the republican party. Didn't vote for Trump. And little boy lovers should get a bullet.

Don't get too triggered.

Haha, what do you want to hear?

Never been a member of the republican party. Didn't vote for Trump. And little boy lovers should get a bullet.

Don't get too triggered.

Well, figures.

Republicans just... Aren't real intereated in explaining this one away. I've been screaming about the Republican/pederasty connection for years, this is just another log on the fire.

Hellooooooooo... Where'd all my staunch GOP buddies go?

Just can't get much traction here. Huh.

Huh. None of the conservatives must be here tonight.

<checks board>

Nope, they're here all right.

e85663b836b128581509626ad05e9eff25e0794d_hq.jpg
Just saw this.

The linked article refers to Foley as a child molester. Is that accurate? I’m suspicious, based upon known behavior, but was there ever an accusation of child molestation?

I’d also like to know what his “service to the community” is. The article doesn’t say. If he’s sobered up and is doing constructive things, then good for him.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
No not even close.

Sys: talks about pedophilia constantly

Wharri: this is a psychology 101 red flag

<GOP hosts reward dinner to celebrate a disgraces pedophile>

Wharri: Look, Sys pointed out we honor a pedophile, he must be a pedophile.

Stone was in attendance. Laura Loomer. Who else? Stone really talked him up, too...

Publicly rewarding a pedophile= "lead the nation" I guess.
I can’t find anything specific, just general charitable contributions and bringing baseball teams in for spring training. The Orlando newspaper has avoided the pedophile label, but rehashed the scandal. I’m guessing they have a valid reason for not calling him a pedophile.

What specifically was he being rewarded for?

Hell if I can figure it out. They threw a schmoozefest for the guy. Just general "He's one of us" reasons, good guy, helps out, etc.

I can’t find anything specific, just general charitable contributions and bringing baseball teams in for spring training. The Orlando newspaper has avoided the pedophile label, but rehashed the scandal. I’m guessing they have a valid reason for not calling him a pedophile.

Probably don't want to offend their readership if I had to guess. That palm beach area is where miralago is and all the Republicans run fast.

An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. I did not vote for someone to teach my Sunday School class. I voted for someone to lead the nation. I got my wish.
Amazing a certain group of people still can't figure out the core reason why he was elected.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Amazing a certain group of people still can't figure out the core reason why he was elected.

Because he too supports pedophiles? When did this become something ya'll reward? I remember when he was driven from office, now you reward him. (Nobody say anything about it or you don't "get it.")

Because he too supports pedophiles? When did this become something ya'll reward? I remember when he was driven from office, now you reward him. (Nobody say anything about it or you don't "get it.")
Yawn, your posting is like watching a bad movie over and over and over.......

Probably don't want to offend their readership if I had to guess. That palm beach area is where miralago is and all the Republicans run fast.
I believe the Orlando newspaper is very anti-Trump. I think if they had sufficient evidence to call Foley a pedophile, they would have.

The article I read from that paper quoted Roger Stone, who said that Foley has nothing to apologize for because we have all sinned, blah blah, cast the first stone, blah blah. I disagree.

I believe the Orlando newspaper is very anti-Trump. I think if they had sufficient evidence to call Foley a pedophile, they would have.

The article I read from that paper quoted Roger Stone, who said that Foley has nothing to apologize for because we have all sinned, blah blah, cast the first stone, blah blah. I disagree.

Yeah, Roger's ethical analysis may be... suspect. Foley's the one sexting young male pages and likely fooled around with at least one, but it wasnt proven. Roger wouldn't find that to be a problem.

Yawn, your posting is like watching a bad movie over and over and over.......

Watching you guys defend/deflect/what about rewarding GOP pedophiles is like a bad movie, over and over...

So Trump is a pedophile?

I dunno... he sure has lots of supporters that are. He's tiight with Stone. Here's the picture of the big shindig where they gave Mr. Foley his reward:

KVG2H4HP6NAUXBVF7F7ZCX5KGM.jpg

Patrons are greeted by cardboard versions of Donald and Melania Trump at the entrance to the Palm Beach County Republican Party's annual Lobsterfest in Boca Raton on Thursday. (John McCall / South Florida Sun Sentinel)

Your demographic, not mine.

So you for or against republicans honoring pedophiles?

For "service" -- they planned it carefully from the looks of it.

Quick roll call of republicans gathered to celebrate the pedophile's legacy:

Roger Stone, Lt. Gov. of Florida, PB County Rep.... here's the shirt they were selling before he was convicted of multiple felonies in a jury trial:

republican-party-of-palm-beach-county-lobsterfest-the-polo-club-boca-raton-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10363030bl.jpg

Aren't they dispicable?

Epstein didn't kill himself. God knows how they rigged that deal. Still aren't releasing any information.
How many trips did Bill and Hillary take to the Pedo Island with Epstein again? Why’d you gloss over @HighStickHarry’s George Nader post? Do you remember Anthony Weiner? Hilarious that a democrat is trying to insinuate that republicans are the pedophiles. What was Foley charged with again?

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT