ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Lisa Murkowski Pledges to Vote for Alaska House Democrat over Sarah Palin

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Pretty much sums up the whole problem with the GOP leadership & party. Scumbag LM with ranked choice voting, whole thing stinks worse than Whoopie Goldberg's mouth after a night with Rosie O'Donnell. Can't believe Mitch is supporting this winch over the new blood.

McConnell has already pulled campaign funds from Blake Masters in Arizona, now he's pulling funds from Don Bolduc in New Hampshire. Tells me McConnell and the establishment Republicans are more worried about the deep state than they are about Republicans gaining control of Congress. McConnell needs to go along with several of his minions in the Senate.

McConnell has already pulled campaign funds from Blake Masters in Arizona, now he's pulling funds from Don Bolduc in New Hampshire. Tells me McConnell and the establishment Republicans are more worried about the deep state than they are about Republicans gaining control of Congress. McConnell needs to go along with several of his minions in the Senate
He’s doing it out of pure self-preservation. He knows if the interlopers get elected they will not vote to keep him Leader. It is more imoirtant to him to be Leader of the minority party than to see the Republicans gain the majority if he can’t be the boss.

McConnell has already pulled campaign funds from Blake Masters in Arizona, now he's pulling funds from Don Bolduc in New Hampshire. Tells me McConnell and the establishment Republicans are more worried about the deep state than they are about Republicans gaining control of Congress. McConnell needs to go along with several of his minions in the Senate.
Truer words …

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT