ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity-Laced Tirades at Staff

Some states need voter reform. The return of voter integrity is an absolute must. We're lost if we let this fiasco happen again.

Can anyone here convince me 81 million Americans are stupid enough to vote for what we're seeing?

I've read Article II of our Constitution. I've read election law in contested states.

The U. S. population is 331 million with an average IQ of 98. Trump won on Election Day.

Convince me Beijing Biden received an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes.

Not excusing either Trump or Biden for their interactions with their staffs but what is glaringly frightening is the difference in the way MSM is reporting it. We laugh at other countries for falling for propaganda yet here we are.

Go look at a Facebook “newsfeed” sometime, we are under assault and too stupid/conditioned to do anything about it.

I personally respect a leader that will get up in someone ass every now and then. All this touchy, feely, don't hurt my feelings BS is just that BS.

Not excusing either Trump or Biden for their interactions with their staffs but what is glaringly frightening is the difference in the way MSM is reporting it. We laugh at other countries for falling for propaganda yet here we are.

Go look at a Facebook “newsfeed” sometime, we are under assault and too stupid/conditioned to do anything about it.
For that reason I dumped Facebook. Best decision I've made this year. Using them is the equivalent of aiding and abetting the enemy.

Bottom line with Biden is that he's simply not a smart guy. In his prime, he finished in the bottom 10 - 20% of his class...though he continually lies about that. Where do you think that puts him now as his faculties diminish at an accelerating rate?

Have we ever had a more incompetent duo leading our country? Biden is Mr. Magoo and Harris is a stupid "giggle-like-a-teenager" hooker. Carter- Mondale could give them a run for their money as could the Obama- Biden duo.

... Where do you think that puts him now as his faculties diminish at an accelerating rate?
In the Oval Office while Trump is in a converted Suite at Mar A Lago desperately trying to remain relevant and plotting how to dodge the po-po when New York indicts?

Reactions: Syskatine
In the Oval Office while Trump is in a converted Suite at Mar A Lago desperately trying to remain relevant and plotting how to dodge the po-po when New York indicts?

Got hem yit?
tenor.gif

Remember when Trump had an extra scoop of ice cream for dessert and that was a major scandal?

You’re making my point for me. How is it Trump lost to this guy? And lost soundly. Damn Trump really sucks. You guys must be pissed.

Nah, Trump did his job he kept Hillary from ever becoming Prez and made liberals cry for 4 yrs. Thats the longest I ever kept up with Politics because it was so funny. Some are still doing it so its the gift that keeps on giving. I am not one of these right or left people, Politicians are all the same, sorry pieces of monkey feces. The people that buy into their bs that they care about us are the ones I feel sorry for. All we are is Cattle to them nothing more. All they want from us is our money and our vote and when they get it they want us to be quiet like good little girls and boys.

Nah, Trump did his job he kept Hillary from ever becoming Prez and made liberals cry for 4 yrs. Thats the longest I ever kept up with Politics because it was so funny. Some are still doing it so its the gift that keeps on giving. I am not one of these right or left people, Politicians are all the same, sorry pieces of monkey feces. The people that buy into their bs that they care about us are the ones I feel sorry for. All we are is Cattle to them nothing more. All they want from us is our money and our vote and when they get it they want us to be quiet like good little girls and boys.
The Messiah watched black America poverty go up for 8 years. The Messiah never dealt with criminal reform which devastated black America. Obama Marxist economic policies drove manufacturing jobs off shore. Obama declared war on energy. The "smartest" woman in the world ran for the Messiah's third term.

These two geniuses gave us a reality TV star. Had these 2 geniuses not been so bad, Trump never would have run for prez.

Anyone with a triple digit IQ knows how we got a shrub who can't draw 5 cars to a Whataburger drive thru.

You’re making my point for me. How is it Trump lost to this guy? And lost soundly. Damn Trump really sucks. You guys must be pissed.
I guess one way Trump lost to this guy is because the people that control this guy figured out how to cheat to get him the win without getting caught. I don’t know if that’s what happened, but it’s certainly feasible. The smoking gun is well hidden, but there’s a storm of smoke! And the reason it seems feasible is because this guy is obviously a blithering idiot. I understand your joy that Trump has been ousted, you’ve hated him ever since he beat Hillary. But surely in your more sane moments you would agree Biden is a ticking time bomb that may bring ruin onto our country. It’s probably more a question of when than if. Are you willing or able to publicly admit it?

Come on Dan, you know he won't. Hell, his shithole city is still a dump.

I think the mayor of Portland is a mostly incompetent bozo. But I also think he has managed to keep most of the rioting and destruction contained within a very small confine of the city - downtown, isn’t it? David I am sure lives in a relatively affluent suburb that has been totally unscathed, looks no different today than it did before Antifa started acting up. I suspect David has felt no more inconvenience from the destruction than I have in Edmond, Oklahoma. It’s probably somewhat profane for me to say this, but I doubt David gives a single crap about what has happened in a part of town he never visits, and may have never visited. You and others are making a grave error by attacking his hometown as if you think it hurts his feelings. David is driven by one factor only: utter hatred of Donald Trump. And he gets a sadistic joy out of insulting Trump supporters and (in his mind) driving them crazy with his posts. That’s how I see it.

I think the mayor of Portland is a mostly incompetent bozo. But I also think he has managed to keep most of the rioting and destruction contained within a very small confine of the city - downtown, isn’t it? David I am sure lives in a relatively affluent suburb that has been totally unscathed, looks no different today than it did before Antifa started acting up. I suspect David has felt no more inconvenience from the destruction than I have in Edmond, Oklahoma. It’s probably somewhat profane for me to say this, but I doubt David gives a single crap about what has happened in a part of town he never visits, and may have never visited. You and others are making a grave error by attacking his hometown as if you think it hurts his feelings. David is driven by one factor only: utter hatred of Donald Trump. And he gets a sadistic joy out of insulting Trump supporters and (in his mind) driving them crazy with his posts. That’s how I see it.
David doesn't live in Portland, but he hates it when people refer to the spoiled bratty white turds by their real identity. "It's just broken windows."

David doesn't live in Portland, but he hates it when people refer to the spoiled bratty white turds by their real identity. "It's just broken windows."
I never thought he lives in Portland proper, but a suburb. Kind of like I don’t live in OKC, but rather Edmond. So if he doesn’t live in or near Portland I guess my assessment of his attitude toward the destruction taking place there is even
more legitimate, although it has been arrived at by faulty information. 🤗

I never thought he lives in Portland proper, but a suburb. Kind of like I don’t live in OKC, but rather Edmond. So if he doesn’t live in or near Portland I guess my assessment of his attitude toward the destruction taking place there is even
more legitimate, although it has been arrived at by faulty information. 🤗
Bingo.

Driving us crazy? We always drive Miss Davesy crazy. 🤣🤣🤣
E1ouQGrWYAA6XFx

I must admit that I had the strong feeling that Trump was going to lose a couple of weeks before Election Day. No I was not pissed. I mean how better to expose the incompetence of Joe Biden than to put him on the stage front and center and let him self destruct before our eye. It's more entertaining than allowing Trump to ridicule the guy into a deeper stage of dementia. How are you liking the Biden Tax Reform policies or the serious jump is gas prices? Do you have a glossy picture of Biden or Kamala Harris on your office credenza? I voted for Trump and he lost. I feel much better saying that rather than saying I voted for Biden and he won.

I must admit that I had the strong feeling that Trump was going to lose a couple of weeks before Election Day. No I was not pissed. I mean how better to expose the incompetence of Joe Biden than to put him on the stage front and center and let him self destruct before our eye. It's more entertaining than allowing Trump to ridicule the guy into a deeper stage of dementia. How are you liking the Biden Tax Reform policies or the serious jump is gas prices? Do you have a glossy picture of Biden or Kamala Harris on your office credenza? I voted for Trump and he lost. I feel much better saying that rather than saying I voted for Biden and he won.
Props for owning the Trump loss like an adult. You aren't gonna like my answers:
  1. I could stand to pay more in taxes given the benefits I receive in exchange. I'm good with the proposed Biden tax increases which will increase my marginal rate substantially and will likely reduce the value of my portfolio given where he intends to spend it.
  2. Gas prices? You must be new here. We drive a total electric fleet. It is inevitable that gas prices will rise. That this latest spike was a result of shitty cybersecurity and no back-up plan for billing should scare the shit out of you. This is but one example of our brittle private sector infrastructure not to mention the public sector side.
  3. Do I have glossies of Joe or Kamala? No, neither was my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT