ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity-Laced Tirades at Staff

I could answer that question if I had any idea what you were referring to...

Visual Aid.
They only break a few windows. Not my property so who cares?
Don't feel like you are paying enough taxes? Donate money to help rebuild what the Portland Commie White Brats Destroyed. Or at least volunteer your time to help rebuild if you can hit a nail with a hammer. Actions not words.
portland-violence.jpg

Visual Aid.
They only break a few windows. Not my property so who cares?
Don't feel like you are paying enough taxes? Donate money to help rebuild what the Portland Commie White Brats Destroyed. Or at least volunteer your time to help rebuild if you can hit a nail with a hammer. Actions not words.
portland-violence.jpg
You make a false presumption or two in this post... I'll let you guess what they are.

Come on Dave, show us that you care and that you donated some of that "I could do more" money that you claim to have an abundance of. Who are you to say anyone on this board should pay more in taxes? We are taxed to death as it is. If you have extra then give it and stfu about you could do more. If you could.you would. As for me and the rest of the tax burdened Americans we are tired of paying the way for lazy assed people to sit on their ass or lie on their back and have 10 kids the rest of us have to pay for. Save the World on your dime, you won't but keep your bleeding liberal heart confined to the burning liberal Cities that you love so much but don't care if your brats desroy it. Prove you care, donate to the cause.
Rebuild Portland, destroyed by Fascists rebuilt by Commies.

You tell me.
Nobody chips in and we live in a third world shithole, like all the other places that don't have a strong, functioning government.

Or is there somewhere where "Pay whatever you can afford" has worked?

Nobody chips in and we live in a third world shithole, like all the other places that don't have a strong, functioning government.

Or is there somewhere where "Pay whatever you can afford" has worked?
Why would free people in a free society not chip in if chipping in were necessary for the society to function?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Come on Dave, show us that you care and that you donated some of that "I could do more" money that you claim to have an abundance of. Who are you to say anyone on this board should pay more in taxes? We are taxed to death as it is. If you have extra then give it and stfu about you could do more. If you could.you would. As for me and the rest of the tax burdened Americans we are tired of paying the way for lazy assed people to sit on their ass or lie on their back and have 10 kids the rest of us have to pay for. Save the World on your dime, you won't but keep your bleeding liberal heart confined to the burning liberal Cities that you love so much but don't care if your brats desroy it. Prove you care, donate to the cause.
Rebuild Portland, destroyed by Fascists rebuilt by Commies.
Pretty well documented how that goes......

Are you serious?
Why wouldn't I be serious? If you lived in a society of free individuals that did not rely on bureaucrats from an authoritarian nanny state, you knew without a doubt it was up to you and your neighbors to accommodate your own needs, would you sit around and whine that nobody is taking care of you? Or would you join with your neighbors to see that those needs were met? (Well, knowing your devotion to the idea of a nanny state I guess you would whine. But the rest of us would pitch in to get things done.) And besides, if it were a truly free society you and those who think like you could contract with a company that would gladly and willingly tell you what to do and take whatever it needed from you in order to satisfy your desires. But it would be voluntary, not oppressive. Yes, Sys, a truly free society would be open to wild eyed individualists like me and Joe-Bidenish-foggy-eyed collectivists like yourself. That's the beauty of a free society: we all get to act on our own decisions. So why wouldn't I be serious?

Why wouldn't I be serious? If you lived in a society of free individuals that did not rely on bureaucrats from an authoritarian nanny state, you knew without a doubt it was up to you and your neighbors to accommodate your own needs, would you sit around and whine that nobody is taking care of you? Or would you join with your neighbors to see that those needs were met? (Well, knowing your devotion to the idea of a nanny state I guess you would whine. But the rest of us would pitch in to get things done.) And besides, if it were a truly free society you and those who think like you could contract with a company that would gladly and willingly tell you what to do and take whatever it needed from you in order to satisfy your desires. But it would be voluntary, not oppressive. Yes, Sys, a truly free society would be open to wild eyed individualists like me and Joe-Bidenish-foggy-eyed collectivists like yourself. That's the beauty of a free society: we all get to act on our own decisions. So why wouldn't I be serious?

Man you're such a broken record. You'd think you'd get bored with the exact same point over and over.

That's just goofy. That doesn't work anywhere, does it? Hasn't worked anywhere. Won't ever work anywhere. Yeah, it'd be great if we could all be utopian and work and sing together and everyone pay their fair share.

Man you're such a broken record. You'd think you'd get bored with the exact same point over and over.

That's just goofy. That doesn't work anywhere, does it? Hasn't worked anywhere. Won't ever work anywhere. Yeah, it'd be great if we could all be utopian and work and sing together and everyone pay their fair share.
As a rebuttal, Sys, that's very weak sauce.

Sounds kinda Marxy to me. “From each as little as they like, to each as much they can get away with.” - Ponca Dan

Reactions: Syskatine
Fair enough. At some point you don’t necessarily need the underclass to directly contribute.

the reason I went with partially true, is that there is a large area that can fall under the classifications of security and well being, and can’t really say that I agree or disagree without the benefit of detail

that is a subject that could literally take up years of discussion

Reactions: davidallen
Sounds kinda Marxy to me. “From each as little as they like, to each as much they can get away with.” - Ponca Dan

Whoa. What if repressed, self-loathing communism was the driver of all this crazy shit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT