ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity-Laced Tirades at Staff

giphy.gif
You might be right. We keep learning about more of those instances of voter fraud... like the guy who murdered his wife then completed and turned in her absentee ballot - for Trump of course. "I didn't know you couldn't do that..." Has to one of the Trump loving types.

You might be right. We keep learning about more of those instances of voter fraud... like the guy who murdered his wife then completed and turned in her absentee ballot - for Trump of course. "I didn't know you couldn't do that..." Has to one of the Trump loving types.

Well lots of dead people voted for Biden, whats your point?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Just for fun, go take a look at the most recent dozen or so entries in the Heritage Foundations Voter Fraud Database and get back to me...

Don't need to, when counting was stopped that night in key States I knew the fix was in.
81 million bwaaaaa ha ha ha.
Its all good tho, I love that Biden is in its non stop fun watching the left and MSPM coddle him. You know hypocrites and stuff.

Don't need to, when counting was stopped that night in key States I knew the fix was in.
81 million bwaaaaa ha ha ha.
Its all good tho, I love that Biden is in its non stop fun watching the left and MSPM coddle him. You know hypocrites and stuff.
No reason to question your preconceptions... especially when I refer you to those libtards the Heritage Foundation... #amiright?

Props for owning the Trump loss like an adult. You aren't gonna like my answers:
  1. I could stand to pay more in taxes given the benefits I receive in exchange. I'm good with the proposed Biden tax increases which will increase my marginal rate substantially and will likely reduce the value of my portfolio given where he intends to spend it.
  2. Gas prices? You must be new here. We drive a total electric fleet. It is inevitable that gas prices will rise. That this latest spike was a result of shitty cybersecurity and no back-up plan for billing should scare the shit out of you. This is but one example of our brittle private sector infrastructure not to mention the public sector side.
  3. Do I have glossies of Joe or Kamala? No, neither was my choice.

if you had more money to pay taxes this whole time, why are minorities suffering across the country?

Fake votes. Next question, please, Flounder.

I guess one way Trump lost to this guy is because the people that control this guy figured out how to cheat to get him the win without getting caught. I don’t know if that’s what happened, but it’s certainly feasible. The smoking gun is well hidden, but there’s a storm of smoke! And the reason it seems feasible is because this guy is obviously a blithering idiot. I understand your joy that Trump has been ousted, you’ve hated him ever since he beat Hillary. But surely in your more sane moments you would agree Biden is a ticking time bomb that may bring ruin onto our country. It’s probably more a question of when than if. Are you willing or able to publicly admit it?

Come on Dan, you know he won't. Hell, his shithole city is still a dump.
Beijing Biden might not draw cars to a Whataburger drive thru, but he does draw cars to gas stations in the southeast. Jimmy Carter style.

Joe is delivering big on higher crime rate promises. Economic stagnation? Foreign policy? Check out the Middle East lately?

We're in a mess. I see some state legislatures are working on voter integrity. Any reason?

Props for owning the Trump loss like an adult. You aren't gonna like my answers:
  1. I could stand to pay more in taxes given the benefits I receive in exchange. I'm good with the proposed Biden tax increases which will increase my marginal rate substantially and will likely reduce the value of my portfolio given where he intends to spend it.
  2. Gas prices? You must be new here. We drive a total electric fleet. It is inevitable that gas prices will rise. That this latest spike was a result of shitty cybersecurity and no back-up plan for billing should scare the shit out of you. This is but one example of our brittle private sector infrastructure not to mention the public sector side.

just an FYI that the IRS won’t stop from paying in more, if you feel that you should

just an FYI that the IRS won’t stop from paying in more, if you feel that you should

Thanks, that's the tried and true way to attack anybody with an altruistic motive! You could always (do more than you are) if you think that's really important!

Isn't that a great catch-all argument against anyone that wants to do something that calls for collective sacrifice? I love how the right uses it at every turn. You're concerned about climate change? Use a skateboard. Concerned about lack of investment in infrastructure? You should mail more money in!

Thanks, that's the tried and true way to attack anybody with an altruistic motive! You could always (do more than you are) if you think that's really important!

Isn't that a great catch-all argument against anyone that wants to do something that calls for collective sacrifice? I love how the right uses it at every turn. You're concerned about climate change? Use a skateboard. Concerned about lack of investment in infrastructure? You should mail more money in!

this is the difference in our brains. You aren’t logical. What you just said makes no sense.

it is tried and true because, it is actually that. Giving is easy to do and you don’t need to wait for the government to force others to do it before you volunteer to on your own

true?

Whoa boy, Queefa is firing on all retards today.

Hey Queefa, have you ever heard of the concept "lead by example?" Weird that anyone would want the climate alarmism peddlers to actually walk the walk instead of the usual leftist bullshittery.

Collective sacrifice? Dickbreath, you should stick to unloading truckers. That's #bornguzzler speak right there.

it is tried and true because, it is actually that. Giving is easy to do and you don’t need to wait for the government to force others to do it before you volunteer to on your own

true?
We already know how that goes........

Whoa boy, Queefa is firing on all retards today.

Hey Queefa, have you ever heard of the concept "lead by example?" Weird that anyone would want the climate alarmism peddlers to actually walk the walk instead of the usual leftist bullshittery.

Collective sacrifice? Dickbreath, you should stick to unloading truckers. That's #bornguzzler speak right there.
Sys called it “collective sacrifice.” What he should call it is “involuntary collective sacrifice.”

Sys called it “collective sacrifice.” What he should call it is “involuntary collective sacrifice.”
Sys loves the government to be up in everyone's business. He needs the government to make sure he's cared for. He's 100% a nanny stater. He definitely doesn't see it as involuntary. He sees it as his noble deed to serve the government.

Sys would be the perfect north korean citizen.

Given what I read in your other post I had no expectations of liking anything you would say. I noted you are from a few inches outside of Portland. This explains a lot. What's your diagnosis? Are you likely to be thinking like an adult any time soon? How many immigrants are you planning on taking in? Electric cars!!! Tell us about the environment you are saving. You know, the manufacturing of lithium batteries.

Given what I read in your other post I had no expectations of liking anything you would say. I noted you are from a few inches outside of Portland. This explains a lot. What's your diagnosis? Are you likely to be thinking like an adult any time soon? How many immigrants are you planning on taking in? Electric cars!!! Tell us about the environment you are saving. You know, the manufacturing of lithium batteries.

He only drives electric cars because we shamed him. Go search david Allen f250 on the non sports board from a few years ago.

Careful Scottsdale he will call you a goon if he gets all misty in an attempt to make you say something negative about our gracious Poke hosts. Don't fall into his trap.
OSUHoops guy does the same lame crap.

The manufacture of lithium batteries... hmmm that is a question asked and answered. You can read all the detail you like here.

tl;dr:
es-2009-03729a_0002.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
I'm sure they wouldn't. Until your tight ass is ponying up to the treasury I will put money to work on causes I have more direct influence over. Not that the things that are proposing be done don't need to be done - just need you to finally pay your way as well.

Reactions: Syskatine
this is the difference in our brains. You aren’t logical. What you just said makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense if you can slow your roll long enough to actually read and comprehend the words. Remember what Miss Charlotte taught you in 3rd grade. Touch the words if you have to.

true?
True. And for basic needs for our economic well-being and security, we should all pay a fair share of the burden. True?

Sys loves the government to be up in everyone's business. He needs the government to make sure he's cared for. He's 100% a nanny stater. He definitely doesn't see it as involuntary. He sees it as his noble deed to serve the government.

Sys would be the perfect north korean citizen.
Yeah, up in your business things like roads, bridges, emergency services... you know shit like that.

Reactions: Syskatine
He only drives electric cars because we shamed him. Go search david Allen f250 on the non sports board from a few years ago.
F-150 actually and I think the thread you want to look for is around the Lincoln SUV that we replaced with the Model X. Happy reading.

Oh the planet saving F250 because he didn't want his family at a disadvantage if I recall. Now I see where the white guilt comes in. Yikes.
Actually, it was a discussion on moving from a Prius to a Lincoln and then to the Model X. The F-150 was my guilty pleasure for a while - a CyberTruck or Lightning likely will get me back in a pickup truck in the next year or two.

Careful Scottsdale he will call you a goon if he gets all misty in an attempt to make you say something negative about our gracious Poke hosts. Don't fall into his trap.
OSUHoops guy does the same lame crap.
Only if he turns out to be a typical Norman trained douchebag such as yourself.

"a CyberTruck or Lightning likely will get me back in a pickup truck in the next year or two."

This is more your speed.
Sorry I couldn't find a fat old fart body standing next to one to put your big noggin on. So dream about the slim guy in pic.

E1uechJXIAMQ8Gd

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT