ADVERTISEMENT

Rep. Jose Cruz (D). What did this guy do? The local media seems to be cubriendo el culo on this one.

Sounds to me like he got drunk, got a little handsy with some woman and generally made an ass of himself.
Such a Democrat....

If he was republican he's have been trying to get in some boy's pants.

WHAT'd he do?

Even I laughed at this (from The Lost Ogle). Sounds like you helped write it @Syskatine . I had to cut and paste the text because Lost Ogle articles disappear to the pay-side after 24 hours.

Portions from the link:
https://www.thelostogle.com/2022/01...ns-after-inappropriate-nye-bathroom-incident/

Congratulations if you had State Rep. Jose Cruz in your “Which Oklahoma lawmaker will be the first to resign in disgrace in 2022” survivor pool!

Last night, Rep. Cruz released a statement announcing he was stepping down from the State House after he apparently exercised “poor judgment” and “acted inappropriately” (a.k.a had a good time) at a New Year’s Eve party in the Oklahoma City Metro.

Naturally, anytime an Oklahoma lawmaker acts “inappropriately,” the natural follow-up questions are “What did he do and is the teenage male prostitute okay?”

I asked around the Ogle Mole Network, and in all honesty, it’s being a bit tight-lipped on this one. That being said, although the details are sketchy and vague, I have learned…

On New Year’s Eve, Cruz and his wife attended a little New Year’s Eve mixer with some other local politicos. At one point during the night, Cruz – apparently unbeknownst to his wife and other party attendees – snuck away and made a drunken and very unwanted “advance” on a female lobbyist in a bathroom. I’m putting “advance” in quotes because I honestly have no clue how serious or aggressive the “stupid stuff” was, but it was apparently serious enough for him to step down.

A few days, or perhaps even weeks later, I guess the victim came forward with what happened and Cruz – being a typical Democrat – resigned under pressure from his party. If he was a Republican, I’m sure he’d get a bunch of high-fives and be named chair of the Public Safety Committee.

Anyway, those are the only things I’m hearing right now. I guess we’ll provide any updates if or when they come through. Stay with The Lost Ogle. We’ll keep you advised.

Even I laughed at this (from The Lost Ogle). Sounds like you helped write it @Syskatine . I had to cut and paste the text because Lost Ogle articles disappear to the pay-side after 24 hours.

Portions from the link:
https://www.thelostogle.com/2022/01...ns-after-inappropriate-nye-bathroom-incident/

Congratulations if you had State Rep. Jose Cruz in your “Which Oklahoma lawmaker will be the first to resign in disgrace in 2022” survivor pool!

Last night, Rep. Cruz released a statement announcing he was stepping down from the State House after he apparently exercised “poor judgment” and “acted inappropriately” (a.k.a had a good time) at a New Year’s Eve party in the Oklahoma City Metro.

Naturally, anytime an Oklahoma lawmaker acts “inappropriately,” the natural follow-up questions are “What did he do and is the teenage male prostitute okay?”

I asked around the Ogle Mole Network, and in all honesty, it’s being a bit tight-lipped on this one. That being said, although the details are sketchy and vague, I have learned…

On New Year’s Eve, Cruz and his wife attended a little New Year’s Eve mixer with some other local politicos. At one point during the night, Cruz – apparently unbeknownst to his wife and other party attendees – snuck away and made a drunken and very unwanted “advance” on a female lobbyist in a bathroom. I’m putting “advance” in quotes because I honestly have no clue how serious or aggressive the “stupid stuff” was, but it was apparently serious enough for him to step down.

A few days, or perhaps even weeks later, I guess the victim came forward with what happened and Cruz – being a typical Democrat – resigned under pressure from his party. If he was a Republican, I’m sure he’d get a bunch of high-fives and be named chair of the Public Safety Committee.

Anyway, those are the only things I’m hearing right now. I guess we’ll provide any updates if or when they come through. Stay with The Lost Ogle. We’ll keep you advised.

With his wife there.... smh.

• Haha
Reactions: blbronco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT