ADVERTISEMENT

Rep. Greene Vows Resolution to Expel Rep. Waters

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

marjorie taylor greene speaks from behind podium outside capitol

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) speaks during a press conference outside the U.S. Capitol on Feb. 5, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
By Brian Freeman | Monday, 19 April 2021 06:09 AM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will introduce a resolution to expel Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters from Congress "for her continual incitement of violence," The Hill reported.
The Georgia Republican issued a statement Sunday specifically citing Waters for egging on protesters at a demonstration in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Saturday. Demonstrations erupted in the city last week after police fatally shot 20-year-old Daunte Wright during a traffic stop.
Waters told reporters over the weekend that protesters needed to "stay on the street" demanding justice until there is genuine police reform, Fox News reported.
The California congresswoman vowed that she is "going to fight with all of the people who stand for justice," adding, "We’ve got to get justice in this country, and we cannot allow these killings to continue."
The shooing death of Daunte Wright came at a particularly tense time in Minnesota, with former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin currently on trial on murder charges in the death of George Floyd last year, according to the Hill.
Floyd died after Chauvin knelt on his neck for several minutes during an arrest.
Waters told reporters that if Chauvin is not found guilty, "we've got to stay on the street, and we've got to get more active. We've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business," according to Fox News.

Greene tweeted on Sunday that "As a sitting United States Congresswoman Maxine Waters threatened a jury demanding a guilty verdict and threatened violence if Chauvin is found not guilty. This is also an abuse of power."
She also wrote on Twitter that "After traveling across state lines to incite riots, her orders recorded on video last night at the Brooklyn Center, directly led to more violence and a drive by shooting on National Guardsmen in Minnesota early this morning.”
Two Minnesota National Guard members suffered minor injuries when they and a Minneapolis police team were fired on in a drive-by shooting on Sunday, the state National Guard released in a statement.
However, National Guard officials did not provide any immediate evidence of who fired the shots at the officers or any connection to comments by Waters, according to The Hill.
The House voted in February to strip Greene of her assignments on committees after she previously supported violence against Democratic politicians, the QAnon conspiracy theory and other racist theories.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe she can lend some of the GOP her balls.....

marjorie taylor greene speaks from behind podium outside capitol

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) speaks during a press conference outside the U.S. Capitol on Feb. 5, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
By Brian Freeman | Monday, 19 April 2021 06:09 AM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will introduce a resolution to expel Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters from Congress "for her continual incitement of violence," The Hill reported.
The Georgia Republican issued a statement Sunday specifically citing Waters for egging on protesters at a demonstration in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Saturday. Demonstrations erupted in the city last week after police fatally shot 20-year-old Daunte Wright during a traffic stop.
Waters told reporters over the weekend that protesters needed to "stay on the street" demanding justice until there is genuine police reform, Fox News reported.
The California congresswoman vowed that she is "going to fight with all of the people who stand for justice," adding, "We’ve got to get justice in this country, and we cannot allow these killings to continue."
The shooing death of Daunte Wright came at a particularly tense time in Minnesota, with former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin currently on trial on murder charges in the death of George Floyd last year, according to the Hill.
Floyd died after Chauvin knelt on his neck for several minutes during an arrest.
Waters told reporters that if Chauvin is not found guilty, "we've got to stay on the street, and we've got to get more active. We've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business," according to Fox News.

Greene tweeted on Sunday that "As a sitting United States Congresswoman Maxine Waters threatened a jury demanding a guilty verdict and threatened violence if Chauvin is found not guilty. This is also an abuse of power."
She also wrote on Twitter that "After traveling across state lines to incite riots, her orders recorded on video last night at the Brooklyn Center, directly led to more violence and a drive by shooting on National Guardsmen in Minnesota early this morning.”
Two Minnesota National Guard members suffered minor injuries when they and a Minneapolis police team were fired on in a drive-by shooting on Sunday, the state National Guard released in a statement.
However, National Guard officials did not provide any immediate evidence of who fired the shots at the officers or any connection to comments by Waters, according to The Hill.
The House voted in February to strip Greene of her assignments on committees after she previously supported violence against Democratic politicians, the QAnon conspiracy theory and other racist theories.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe she can lend some of the GOP her balls.....
She's a warrior! We need way more of her and way less of John Cornyn and Lindsey Graham et al

When the Demonrats do it its "different."
Don't ask me why its "different" as I don't know how its "different."
Don't ask them either because they can't tell you how its "different" they just say its "different."

She "liked" a post that said that a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon on 9/11. That's enough to be branded a conspiracy theorist these days.
She can be the weirdest conspiracy theorist ever- and still be 100 times the person Mad Max is. I will take MTG ANY DAY over any establishment Republican or any dim anytime.

Love MTG, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunez, Ron DeSantis and some others- she's awesome in my book.

BTW they did or didn't ever find plane remains in the Pentagon? I have no idea but have heard both sides. And the way our media is today- it sure wouldn't surprise me either way. I did see the reporter at the seen say it was not a plane. Again I'm not saying either way what happened as I wasn't there and didn't see it happen or footage. I did see much footage of the planes flying into the WTC

She "liked" a post that said that a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon on 9/11. That's enough to be branded a conspiracy theorist these days.
She expressed out of her mouth, there is NO evidence a plane struck the pentagon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT