ADVERTISEMENT

Renate Alumnius

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Renate Shroder just found out today she made Brett Kavanaugh’s senior yearbook entry.

What a classy mofo!!!!

And this is who Trump/Fox/Republican Party fanboys want to railroad onto the Supreme Court of the United States—before the midterms.

Wonder how he would like it if his daughter(s) got that kind of notoriety by some drunk punk in a yearbook when they graduate?

Doosh

kavanaugh-yearbook-1537540323.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder what Renate’s dad would have to say to Dirty Brett if he saw him face to face?

Help me out here, I have no idea what you mean or what I am trying to read. Who is Renate Shroder?

Info please.

I don’t know who she is other than Kavanaugh and some of his fellow punks thought it would be funny to list her name in their high school yearbook as one of their senior credits.

!! Classy mofos!!!!

Shroder learned about it today, along with the rest of the world.

Whats really sad is that a bunch of liberals who are so intent on digging up dirt, they they would embarrass this lady over a worthless yearbook post that noone has looked at in 35 years, but now is broadcast on the nightly news. And for what, to embarass the varsity high school football star who got laid in high school? You want to judge him because he was uncouth in high school, but in reality all you did was embarrass another American who had absolutely nothing to do with this.

I don’t know who she is other than Kavanaugh and some of his fellow punks thought it would be funny to list her name in their high school yearbook as one of their senior credits.

!! Classy mofos!!!!

Shroder learned about it today, along with the rest of the world.

Honestly, I still have no idea what you are proving he did. I have read that about 15 times now and I cant even understand what would be bad about anything in his post.

You need to help me out here and I am not kidding at all.

Whats really sad is that a bunch of liberals who are so intent on digging up dirt, they they would embarrass this lady over a worthless yearbook post that noone has looked at in 35 years, but now is broadcast on the nightly news. And for what, to embarass the varsity high school football star who got laid in high school? You want to judge him because he was uncouth in high school, but in reality all you did was embarrass another American who had absolutely nothing to do with this.

So there is something I am missing here. I just have not figured it out yet.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Renate Shroder just found out today she made Brett Kavanaugh’s senior yearbook entry.

What a classy mofo!!!!

And this is who Trump/Fox/Republican Party fanboys want to railroad onto the Supreme Court of the United States—before the midterms.

Wonder how he would like it if his daughter(s) got that kind of notoriety by some drunk punk in a yearbook when they graduate?

Doosh

kavanaugh-yearbook-1537540323.jpg
fVfEwTh.gif

Reactions: CBradSmith
Honestly, I still have no idea what you are proving he did. I have read that about 15 times now and I cant even understand what would be bad about anything in his post.

I’m not seeing it either. Where’s my walker? What exactly is that about?

So there is something I am missing here. I just have not figured it out yet.
The left can’t find anything to disqualify Kavanaugh, so they’re forced to focus on his teenage years in their desperate attempts to keep him off the court. There seems to have been a girl named Renate who several boys were claiming to have doinked. Kavanaugh appears to have been making the claim, but who knows.

Reactions: ctrawick

I'm the same way. I have no idea what crime was committed here.

I'm the same way. I have no idea what crime was committed here.

Now you get the gist?

What an asshole. This guy in same liar league as Lyin Don:

Brett Kavanaugh’s page in his high school yearbook offers a glimpse of the teenage years of the man who is now President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: lots of football, plenty of drinking, parties at the beach. Among the reminiscences about sports and booze is a mysterious entry: “Renate Alumnius.”

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder, then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Two of Judge Kavanaugh’s classmates say the mentions of Renate were part of the football players’ unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.

“They were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate,” said Sean Hagan, a Georgetown Prep student at the time, referring to Judge Kavanaugh and his teammates. “I can’t express how disgusted I am with them, then and now.”

Last edited:
Washington (CNN)A woman who signed a letter supporting Brett Kavanaugh after he was accused of sexual assault earlier this month called revelations from his high school yearbook that showed he and his friends reportedly boasted about their supposed conquests with her "hurtful," The New York Times reported Monday.

Renate Schroeder Dolphin joined 64 other women this month who signed a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee saying they knew the Supreme Court nominee during their high school years and that "he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect."
However, Kavanaugh included "Renate Alumnius" as an entry in his high school yearbook page, and two of Kavanaugh's classmates told the Times the mentions of "Renate" were part of the high school football players' unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.
When Dolphin, who attended a nearby Catholic girls' school and was then known as Renate Schroeder, signed the September 14 letter, the Times reports, she wasn't aware of the "Renate" yearbook references about herself on the pages of Kavanaugh and his football teammates.

"I learned about these yearbook pages only a few days ago," Dolphin said in a statement to the Times. "I don't know what 'Renate Alumnus' actually means. I can't begin to comprehend what goes through the minds of 17-year-old boys who write such things, but the insinuation is horrible, hurtful and simply untrue. I pray their daughters are never treated this way. I will have no further comment."
The word "Renate" appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School's 1983 yearbook, the newspaper reports, including in the caption of a group photo of nine football players that includes Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, In the photo caption, the group of student athletes are described as the "Renate Alumni."
Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, said Judge was present when Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her during their high school years.
Ford alleges Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were both in high school, pinning her down and covered her mouth as he tried to take off her clothes; she alleges Judge was in the room during the alleged assault. Both Kavanaugh and Judge deny Ford's allegations.
Ford and Kavanaugh are both scheduled to testify Thursday before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Kavanaugh was one of 13 graduating seniors who referred to Dolphin in some way on their personal pages, the Times reports.
Sean Hagan, who was a Georgetown Prep student at the time, told the Times that Kavanaugh and his teammates "were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate," and said, "I can't express how disgusted I am with them, then and now."
Hagan and another classmate, who requested anonymity, told the Times that Dolphin was a subject of their boasting. They said Kavanaugh and his friends wanted to memorialize their supposed conquests with the yearbook references.
Hagan said Dolphin "should be offended," and told the Times he was "completely astounded" when he saw she had signed the letter in support of Kavanaugh.
Beth Wilkinson and Alexandra Walsh, lawyers for Kavanaugh, told CNN in a statement that Kavanaugh "was friends with Renate Dolphin in high school. He admired her very much then, and he admires her to this day."
"Judge Kavanaugh and Ms. Dolphin attended one high school event together and shared a brief kiss good night following that event," the statement reads.
"They had no other such encounter. The language from Judge Kavanaugh's high school yearbook refers to the fact that he and Ms. Dolphin attended that one high school event together and nothing else."
Dolphin told the Times through her lawyer, "I think Brett must have me confused with someone else, because I never kissed him."
Four of the players who were pictured with Judge Kavanaugh in the photo captioned "Renate Alumni" told the Times it was simply a reference to "innocent dates" or going to dances with Dolphin. DeLancey Davis, Tom Kane, Tim Gaudette and Don Urgo Jr. said in a statement to the Times that they had "never bragged about" sexual contact or anything like that with Dolphin.
Michael Walsh, another student at Georgetown Prep, also wrote "Renate Alumnus" on his yearbook page, the Times reports. He also included a short poem, "You need a date / and it's getting late / so don't hesitate / to call Renate."
Walsh was one of many Georgetown Prep alumni who signed a letter vouching for Kavanaugh's "sharp intellectual ability, affable nature, and a practical and fair approach devoid of partisan purpose." He did not respond to the Times' requests for comment.
Dolphin was aware Kavanaugh's friends were reciting that poem, a person familiar with her thinking told the Times. She reportedly told the football players that she found it offensive and asked them to stop.

Now you get the gist?

What an asshole:

Brett Kavanaugh’s page in his high school yearbook offers a glimpse of the teenage years of the man who is now President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee: lots of football, plenty of drinking, parties at the beach. Among the reminiscences about sports and booze is a mysterious entry: “Renate Alumnius.”

The word “Renate” appears at least 14 times in Georgetown Preparatory School’s 1983 yearbook, on individuals’ pages and in a group photo of nine football players, including Judge Kavanaugh, who were described as the “Renate Alumni.” It is a reference to Renate Schroeder, then a student at a nearby Catholic girls’ school.

Two of Judge Kavanaugh’s classmates say the mentions of Renate were part of the football players’ unsubstantiated boasting about their conquests.

“They were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate,” said Sean Hagan, a Georgetown Prep student at the time, referring to Judge Kavanaugh and his teammates. “I can’t express how disgusted I am with them, then and now.”
What’s the most idiotic thing you did during your high school years? And should you be held to strict account for it as an adult? Would you commit those same acts again now that your brain is fully developed?

Reactions: Winston Havelock
Kiss ‘n Tell:

What a dick
What’s the most idiotic thing you did during your high school years? And should you be held to strict account for it as an adult? Would you commit those same acts again now that your brain is fully developed?
Wyoming—
Me and my other friends who were football players never had a gang rape or post the name of a girl we had sex with in a yearbook, then go on national tv and make up a lie that we were virgins.
How about you Wyoming? Ever team up with all your buddis to publish the name of one of your sex conquests 14 times in your high school yearbook? Then try to weasel out of your lie by claiming you were a virgin?
Brett Kavanaugh did.

Cup you’re approaching gutter level again. You’re better than this. You’re letting this thing consume you, and it’s not healthy. It really shows who you are as a person regarding politics, and how anything goes when it’s for your team. It’s sickening what they’re doing to this man.

Kiss ‘n Tell:

What a dick

Wyoming—
Me and my other friends who were football players never had a gang rape or post the name of a girl we had sex with in a yearbook, then go on national tv and make up a lie that we were virgins.
How about you Wyoming? Ever team up with all your buddis to publish the name of one of your sex conquests 14 times in your high school yearbook? Then try to weasel out of your lie by claiming you were a virgin?
Brett Kavanaugh did.
You’re talking about the gang rape allegation as if it’s an established fact. It isn’t. Ever had somebody say something about you that wasn’t true? I have. It sucks.

I didn’t publish anything regretful in the yearbook, but I did plenty of things during those years that I’d rather forget. Thank God for growing up. My son is in that age range right now. Some of his decisions baffle me until I recall my own idiotic behavior way back when. There’s a reason male drivers pay high rates for car insurance up to age 25. It’s all about brain development.

You willing to make a list of stupid shit you did? I’m not!

JFC. Every time you think the left can’t lose it more, they go out and disprove it.

Reactions: squeak
Cup you’re approaching gutter level again. You’re better than this. You’re letting this thing consume you, and it’s not healthy. It really shows who you are as a person regarding politics, and how anything goes when it’s for your team. It’s sickening what they’re doing to this man.

Dong—
I respect you. And after this I’m done posting about Renate Alumnus group.
This man should have withdrawn his name before he was ever nominated.
To put his wife and daughter through this is one the most cowardly thing I’ve ever seen in politics.
That, and posting the name of a sex conquest in his HS yearbook.
Knowing that—you still “think it’s sickening what they’re doing to this man” and vote to confirm?
There’s a hundred other qualified conservative judges like Gorsich who never ganged up with 14 others to posted the name of a sex victim in a high school yearbook like some kind of dog. Then make up a lie on Fox News that he was a virgin until several years in college.

Still voting for him dong?
In your own words, how you answer will “really show who you are as a person regarding politics.”

Kiss ‘n Tell:

What a dick

Wyoming—
Brett Kavanaugh did.
Furthermore, you spout the allegation that Kavanaugh waved his dick in Deborah Ramirez’ face during college as if it’s fact. Well, the fact is the New York Times reported they contacted several witnesses who said Ramierez wasn’t sure who had done that. But go ahead, spew away with that bullshit.

And you wonder why you’re not taken seriously. I like you. But come on, dude. Dial down the hatred a few notches and think some instead of just reacting.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Then make up a lie on Fox News that he was a virgin until several years in college.
See? Another example. You don’t know what you just wrote to be a fact, you just blurt it out there because why? It feels good?

You’re talking about the gang rape allegation as if it’s an established fact. It isn’t. Ever had somebody say something about you that wasn’t true? I have. It sucks.

I didn’t publish anything regretful in the yearbook, but I did plenty of things during those years that I’d rather forget. Thank God for growing up. My son is in that age range right now. Some of his decisions baffle me until I recall my own idiotic behavior way back when. There’s a reason male drivers pay high rates for car insurance up to age 25. It’s all about brain development.

You willing to make a list of stupid shit you did? I’m not!

Its not even an allegation. 14 people implied they 'scored' with her. He jumped to gang bang on his own.

BTW, Guess I can never be a SC Justice either. Heck, I was kicked out of a prep school for being caught in the girl's dorm at 3AM. Even after 30 years, clearly such juvenile behavior from a juvenile should immediately disqualify me from any role beyond flipping burgers or running media cables.

Dong—
I respect you. And after this I’m done posting about Renate Alumnus group.
To put his wife and daughter through this is one the most cowardly thing I’ve ever seen in politics.
Knowing that—you still “think it’s sickening what they’re doing to this man” and vote to confirm?
There’s a hundred other qualified conservative judges like Gorsich who never ganged up with 14 others to posted the name of a sex victim in a high school yearbook like some kind of dog. Then make up a lie on Fox News that he was a virgin until several years in college.

In your own words, how you answer will “really show who you are as a person regarding politics.”

Yes, I still think what they're doing to him is sickening. Here's the problem. You are losing your freaking mind about this over uncorroborated allegations. I have a problem with that. You have taken everything, and I mean everything you've read on the internet and spewed it on here as gospel. It's tiresome man. This is not about the scotus, as you and your lib friends say, it's about Trump. You hate this man with every fiber in your body, and will do or say anything to stop him. Kavanaugh is just the latest thing on the list. It wouldn't have mattered if Trump nominated someone else, this shit show would still be happening and you know it.

"To put his wife and daughter through this is one the most cowardly thing I've ever seen in politics."

Coming from a man who lays at the alter of two of the biggest scumbags (Clintons) in the history of politics, I'll let this one slide.

"Still voting for him dong?"

We have a process for selecting Supreme Court Justices. We were well on our way to finishing that process and voting to confirm this man before some politician decided to make this about her, and 35 year old allegations of sexual misconduct. I'm of the mindset you let each one have their say, and if their testimony changes some minds, so be it. Have the vote and see where the chips fall. You cannot deny this man a seat on the court because of some uncorroborated allegations.

Democrats were hoping he'd withdraw his name because he's squeaky clean and very well regarded as a jurist.

Yes, Democrats are cowardly for pulling this stunt, especially Feinstein. But cowardly isn't the word you're looking for to describe the Democrats behavior. Disgusting, vile, atrocious, sickening, etc are only a few that describe their behavior.

It is sickening. You have zero idea why he wrote that but aren't afraid to make up your own version to fit your disgusting narrative.

There’s a hundred other qualified conservative judges like Gorsich who never ganged up with 14 others to posted the name of a sex victim in a high school yearbook like some kind of dog.
Sex victim? Why does blatant dishonesty come so naturally to you?

None of get to vote for him. It isn't an elected position.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
It wouldn’t have mattered if Trump nominated someone else, this shit show would still be happening and you know it.—long-duc dong

Dong—it didn’t happen with Neal Gorsuch—same prep school as Kavanaugh.

Care to revise that statement?

Do you believe Kavanaugh is a virgin after what he posted in his yearbook? Ramirez said she was a virgin when Kavanaugh stuck his tool in her face and she had to touch it to get it out of her face.

I believe your reply on her claiming to be a virgin was one word: “bullshit.”

How did you deduce that Kavanaugh—having published his sex conquest in a yearbook—was a virgin but she was not?

Explain, please.

Democrats were hoping he'd withdraw his name because he's squeaky clean and very well regarded as a jurist.

Yes, Democrats are cowardly for pulling this stunt, especially Feinstein. But cowardly isn't the word you're looking for to describe the Democrats behavior. Disgusting, vile, atrocious, sickening, etc are only a few that describe their behavior.

It is sickening. You have zero idea why he wrote that but aren't afraid to make up your own version to fit your disgusting narrative.

Sex victim? Why does blatant dishonesty come so naturally to you?

None of get to vote for him. It isn't an elected position.
If you were a Senator—you still vote to confirm?

Its not even an allegation. 14 people implied they 'scored' with her. He jumped to gang bang on his own.
Somebody else popped up and said Kavanaugh and his buddies were drugging chicks and having a train ride. An Avenatti client. I think that’s what he was referring to.

If any of you guys had a daughter who was outed in a high school yearbook by a SCOTUS candidate and 14 others claiming to have sex with her—you still support this nomination?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT