ADVERTISEMENT

Reminders

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Reminder 1- The one and only drug that Moderna ever has gotten approved by the FDA is this emergency use vaccine, I know I'm not making this up!! So only one drug and it was this vaccine and it's experimental for emergency use, yes you can't make this up.
Bet most of the shot takers didn't know this bc our media is total propaganda.

Also a reminder that Pfizer quit counting breakthrough cases, you know we can't have too many of those out there in the public knowledge. Media didn't tell you this one either I bet.

What a freaking cluster of crap all this shit

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Good grief Corndog, we get it. I agree with you but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse.

Good grief Corndog, we get it. I agree with you but there is such a thing as beating a dead horse.
Sorry but I'm not stopping till they come clean on them- they report it fairly I will stop- not till then. Maybe you should speak out more, silence speaks pretty loud. I feel I'm on an island here- trudging ahead sir

Sorry but I'm not stopping till they come clean on them- they report it fairly I will stop- not till then. Maybe you should speak out more, silence speaks pretty loud. I feel I'm on an island here- trudging ahead sir

You're preaching to the choir and that is a waste of time, effort and brain cells. It's not us you need to be talking to, talk to your Congressmen, Senator, State representatives, write a letter to the editor of every newspaper in the country etc. We get it.

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
You're preaching to the choir and that is a waste of time, effort and brain cells. It's not us you need to be talking to, talk to your Congressmen, Senator, State representatives, write a letter to the editor of every newspaper in the country etc. We get it.
Thanks I respect you and your feedback but it's not going to stop from me till like I said - they report it.

Yes I've called all my reps as you could imagine and it pretty much falls on deaf ears, it's a big joke.

But again I'm going to keep talking, how many people knew that Moderna has never had any any of their drugs approved by the FDA? How many on here knows that the FDA is pretty much owned by Pfizer? How many knows That Pfizer and Maderna have quit counting breakthrough cases because there were so many? How many knows that the experimental groups and control groups trial results were mixed up and allegedly "lost" so that we don't know how many died during the trial phase?

Again your point is noted and I respect it but I couldn't live with myself if I stop. Rest assured the OSU 24/7 boards are
the only place I post. And I talk to managers at Biz that mandate, I make sure when I walk through the Airport I don't wea
a fear diaper -NO ONE says anything ever.
I put my money where my mouth is and will
Keep fighting- people want to read or not up to them. I have a few Libturds I don't read anything they post- it's a free country - kind of!

What is your purpose in “speaking out” to this board over and over again? You are changing zero minds here. If your purpose is to get the media to report the facts you should speak out to them, or start your own news site.

What is your purpose in “speaking out” to this board over and over again? You are changing zero minds here. If your purpose is to get the media to report the facts you should speak out to them, or start your own news site.

He's here to troll. Nothing more.

Good then you have nothing to worry about Nickie

Your job- troll anyone not speaking the main stream propaganda - you are good at it👍

Shot number 4 Yet sir? I'm still at zero and pureblood as they come
When your family tree doesn’t fork, is your blood really pure?

I'm sure this made perfect sense to you.

Somehow.
Pureblood baby! I'm sorry you missed out.
Maybe in the future don't buy the BS from sociopaths? Don't be scared dude- you can be a stronger person just man up buddy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT