ADVERTISEMENT

Remember....

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
"2 weeks to slow the curve"....."so many dead the bodies were piling up"......"bodies taken Away in Ac trucks"......"stay 6 ft apart"........"dismantled basketball goals so kids can't play basketball"........"call the hotline to snitch on those not conforming"........."if you don't have a real mask just put any cloth on your face - it'll work".........."if 80 percent of the people take this experimental vax- herd immunity by a few months....oh wait need a booster shot.....oh wait need a third shot"

Those buying all this BS got played like a fiddle- some of us still walking around in masks and many taking or waiting on taking the shot. Have I said no wonder we are being taken over by the evil globalist- it's too friggin easy for them.

4876613682_6439a87b99_m.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
Hope you were wearing your foil hat when typing that obsessed gibberish.
Which part was in error? I'm sure you've been shot with the serum and mask up like a good sheep.

BB goals not true? 2 weeks to slow the curve? So bad there were body bags everywhere? Cuomo making sheep like you put bandanas on there face?

People like Trading your liberties bc you're scared crapless is why we're pretty much taken over by the evil left- or let me guess- you don't see that either? Coming for guns next but guess you will gladly give yours up correct? So that no more shootings will happen right?

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Which part was in error? I'm sure you've been shot with the serum and mask up like a good sheep.

BB goals not true? 2 weeks to slow the curve? So bad there were body bags everywhere? Cuomo making sheep like you put bandanas on there face?

People like Trading your liberties bc you're scared crapless is why we're pretty much taken over by the evil left- or let me guess- you don't see that either? Coming for guns next but guess you will gladly give yours up correct? So that no more shootings will happen right?

Strawman, since you are criticizing the Trump administration, things Trump discussed at the podium, Trump's Operation Warp Speed vaccines, two weeks to slow the curve, etc.., I guess that makes you a Trump hater.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/trump-white-house-guidelines-coronavirus/index.html

Last edited:
Strawman, since you are criticizing the Trump administration, things Trump discussed at the podium, Trump's Operation Warp Speed vaccines, two weeks to slow the curve, etc.., I guess that makes you a Trump hater.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/trump-white-house-guidelines-coronavirus/index.html
Trump totally got duped and pressured on the media frenzy scare- vaccines were not needed Einstein- we had HCQ and Ivermectin they censored - you're such a drone- you believe anything media tells you. I LOvE Trump but the Left money, power and cancel media is tough- but yes- HUGE mistake of Trump- he should have been like Noem and Sweden and stayed the hell out of the CDC/media BS scare. Still support him tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22LR
.04 chance of getting COVID and dying before gene therapy (which is brought to you by Moron Fauci and greed whore soul less Gates (who are Admitted depopulationlist yikes!)
And after Taking their vaccine your antibodies are now specific to SARS COVID and will fail against other viruses (sorry to say there are many of them).

Have fun taking their 20
Vaccines a year in the future- will be hell on those who bought into it but hey- the billionaires will get richer so at least that's important.

.04 chance of getting COVID and dying before gene therapy (which is brought to you by Moron Fauci and greed whore soul less Gates (who are Admitted depopulationlist yikes!)
And after Taking their vaccine your antibodies are now specific to SARS COVID and will fail against other viruses (sorry to say there are many of them).

Have fun taking their 20
Vaccines a year in the future- will be hell on those who bought into it but hey- the billionaires will get richer so at least that's important.
Man you need to stop the LSD

I am clearly team vaccinate or wear a mask (properly), but Fauci needs to STFU and move on. He has moved to purely punitive measures (and ignoring all other aspects of health...mental health, etc.) and reading too much of his press clippings (he is now commenting on gun violence....well outside of his expertise). He has bastardized the function of public health, IMO. I won’t engage with the rest of the resident sovereign citizen’s rambling, but I can see why the disdain for Fauci.

I am clearly team vaccinate or wear a mask (properly), but Fauci needs to STFU and move on. He has moved to purely punitive measures (and ignoring all other aspects of health...mental health, etc.) and reading too much of his press clippings (he is now commenting on gun violence....well outside of his expertise). He has bastardized the function of public health, IMO. I won’t engage with the rest of the resident sovereign citizen’s rambling, but I can see why the disdain for Fauci.

Fame is a powerful drug.

CDC is nothing more than a vaccine racket money machine- absolutely nothing more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT