ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When Joe Said He Had No Idea About Hunter's Business Dealings?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Unlike all the BS allegations made against Trump we have actual proof in the form of E-mails on Hunter's laptop that prove without question Biden at least knew something bout Hunter's business dealings. Of course it's always different when its a Democrats involved.

tenor.gif

Imagine living through the media covering this shit up and then being dumb enough to start a thread called four years ago today.
As a third party voter the most interesting and scary part isn’t the media. The scary part is a federal law enforcement agency was actively looking for a crime for Trump and now is actively ignoring evidence on the Biden’s.

As a third party voter the most interesting and scary part isn’t the media. The scary part is a federal law enforcement agency was actively looking for a crime for Trump and now is actively ignoring evidence on the Biden’s.

its time to realize what era we are in. Ten years ago, no chance most of us would have thought those “liberals” would cheer on this type of absurdity. The government cabal will get away with what they can, but without the classical liberals saying this isn’t right, they will march toward Venezuelan type government. This was inevitable I guess.

The media with Biden is like a parent enabling their child to tell lie after lie after lie and explain them away as no "big deal," while at the same time making "big deals" out of falsehoods because the falsehoods are against someone other than "their guy."

They're setting this guy up to have to resign and maybe that was the plan all along to get Heals Up Harris in. The media's lack of inquisitiveness about these things should be reason to close down every journalism school on the planet and move it over to political propaganda studies.

Politics is now a blood sport and as soon as anyone not a liberal dung heap occupant recognizes it, the better. Unless you're a republican outcast why would you give any validity to propaganda outfits like CNN or MSDNC by appearing? Take no prisoners and go scorched earth, don't knuckle under because you need someone to like, understand or love you.

Unlike all the BS allegations made against Trump we have actual proof in the form of E-mails on Hunter's laptop that prove without question Biden at least knew something bout Hunter's business dealings. Of course it's always different when its a Democrats involved.

@davidallen @Syskatine

Probably "that's different," amiright?

Got him now!

Got him now!
It's not about got him as the MSM and Democrat supporters couldn't care less if Biden or any other Democrat is everything they falsely accused Trump of doing. What this is about is showing who you and the other Anti-Trumpers really are, partisan hacks, with huge double standards and without the slightest bit of integrity.

It's not about got him as the MSM and Democrat supporters couldn't care less if Biden or any other Democrat is everything they falsely accused Trump of doing. What this is about is showing who you and the other Anti-Trumpers really are, partisan hacks, with huge double standards and without the slightest bit of integrity.
Have to admit, we’re just over 100 days in and the usual suspects have all been nothing short of glorious 🤣

Last edited:
@davidallen @Syskatine

Probably "that's different," amiright?
Let's see... in this article we see that Hunter was trading of his dad's position. We also see him mixing up his business deals with charitable work that would appeal to his father. We see him admitting that the laptop might be his, got that. Hunter is what people think he is.

Tell me again, what is the charge against Teflon Joe?

Like grim death.
Which is 2 paces behind him all the time.

Worst unelected world leader in history.
It's uncanny that you libs think he's doing such a stellar job.
Are ya stupid or what?
Stellar job? I Give Joe a C+. I expected a C-, so he is exceeding expectations. His Cabinet picks are doing surprisingly well, that is the real good news here. Competence. It actually seems to make a difference.

Stellar job? I Give Joe a C+. I expected a C-, so he is exceeding expectations. His Cabinet picks are doing surprisingly well, that is the real good news here. Competence. It actually seems to make a difference.
Crazy how just not having a pathological liar and narcissist is a huge help.

I had no idea the piss rumors hit so hard, lol. Of all things. Wonder why? Did you know they were so defensive about that?

Reactions: davidallen
Maybe because you posted about it so much and even posted a fake video of it as well?
E2bhUYuXwAAq9Bn

Lol okay... so has his pissplay been debunked? He was so predatory and compulsive with all those women, ran with epstein, etc. I cant entirely discount it.

Crazy how just not having a pathological liar and narcissist is a huge help.

I had no idea the piss rumors hit so hard, lol. Of all things. Wonder why? Did you know they were so defensive about that?
I would have thought they would have really dug in on "Melanie married him for the green card" line before the piss tape accusation (her name is Melanoma right?). The piss tape story though has some Obama elements to it, so maybe that is part of the fascination. I can't get in that mode of thinking so hard to understand...

Reactions: Syskatine
I would have thought they would have really dug in on "Melanie married him for the green card" line before the piss tape accusation (her name is Melanoma right?). The piss tape story though has some Obama elements to it, so maybe that is part of the fascination. I can't get in that mode of thinking so hard to understand...
My theory:

(Whispers) they think it's probably true.

Reactions: davidallen
Lol okay... so has his pissplay been debunked? He was so predatory and compulsive with all those women, ran with epstein, etc. I cant entirely discount it.
The thing that made the piss tape story possible, if unlikely, to me was the bit about the women pissing on the bed that Barrack and Michelle slept in. Trump was is so obsessed and insecure about Obama, so set on torching anything that had his fingerprints on it, it seemed plausible.

I wouldn't know, what a man does in the bedroom is not something I want to know no matter who it is. Jill could be taking a dump on Joe everytime they have sex, I couldn't care less.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The thing that made the piss tape story possible, if unlikely, to me was the bit about the women pissing on the bed that Barrack and Michelle slept in. Trump was is so obsessed and insecure about Obama, so set on torching anything that had his fingerprints on it, it seemed plausible.

Good point.

I would have burned the bed, a Sasquatch named Moochie slept in it. That to me is a more likely scenario. He wouldn't need to torch anything Obama had his hands on Obama did that himself.
Can you imagine being the bellhop? I mean I am sure he was gonna get stiffed on the tip anyway, but after explaining that this was the Presidential Suite, that Barrack and Michelle particularly enjoyed the view from the balcony, and over here is where they enjoyed caviar and champagne, the bed was as nice as the one in the Whitehouse they said, etc....

Can you imagine being the bellhop? I mean I am sure he was gonna get stiffed on the tip anyway, but after explaining that this was the Presidential Suite, that Barrack and Michelle particularly enjoyed the view from the balcony, and over here is where they enjoyed caviar and champagne, the bed was as nice as the one in the Whitehouse they said, etc....

The bellhop was probably used to getting invited to join Barry and Michael and was pissed when he realized Trump wasn't into that kind of stuff.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Let's see... in this article we see that Hunter was trading of his dad's position. We also see him mixing up his business deals with charitable work that would appeal to his father. We see him admitting that the laptop might be his, got that. Hunter is what people think he is.

Tell me again, what is the charge against Teflon Joe?

Why does it not surprise me that you refuse to acknowledge much less show any displeasure with the blatant Biden lie? You like to play like you are anything but a leftist but the reality is you are a hook line and sinker left wing kook.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT