ADVERTISEMENT

release the kraken

Goober, look at the turnout in the City of North Muskegon (above in this thread) then go get YOUR eyes checked. LMAO at you @davidallen, beating yourself to death trying to keep up in a hundred posts just today. You're really bugged by all this. lol.
Maybe one or two deplorable can be saved. That’s the kinda guy I am....

Reactions: Syskatine
LLPEDxSh.png
depositphotos_8946568-stock-photo-porta-potty.jpg

• Haha
Kracken lawsuit update.

Why would it matter? This entire thread has you and your lefty brothers mocking any validity to this Kraken-thing from the get-go. Now this is brought to our attention? As if... you've been a bit concerned all along, but now you can breathe easier? It appears several of you boys will be breathing easier after reading the link.

Why would it matter? This entire thread has you and your lefty brothers mocking any validity to this Kraken-thing. Now this is brought to our attention? As if... you've been a bit concerned all along, but now you can breathe easier? It appears several of you boys will be breathing easier after reading the link.

long as that carrots on the end of the stick it’s up to you to keep marching towards the truth

you’re gonna get it boy

justice will prevail

long as that carrots on the end of the stick it’s up to you to keep marching towards the truth

you’re gonna get it boy

justice will prevail

Bless your heart.

I really worry about your mental health come January 20.

You are in a greater state of denial of reality that even CUp was four years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
Why would it matter? This entire thread has you and your lefty brothers mocking any validity to this Kraken-thing from the get-go. Now this is brought to our attention? As if... you've been a bit concerned all along, but now you can breathe easier? It appears several of you boys will be breathing easier after reading the link.

From the get go, I’ve wanted to see the admissible evidence in court rather than the pages of gatewaypundit and the MAGAsphere.

Now we are seeing the “evidence” in court and it is pretty laughable. When the evidence is altered, the credibility of the claims is damaged.

Yet you still believe with all your heart.

MAGACup in a nutshell.

You’re starting to crack.

Sanctions warranted or no?

Probably not.

It takes a shit ton of misconduct to have sanctions levied against you.

But when of one your allegations in your lawsuit and upon which your lawsuit is based is immediately revealed to be simply, wildly not true to the point the attorney has to come out and admit (to paraphrase) “oops, our bad”......even if it was an “honest mistake”.....it’s definitely going to hurt your personal credibility and the viability of the lawsuit before the court.

A completely natural and appropriate “unofficial sanction”, if you will.

Reactions: davidallen

Anything yet on the Nevada deal you just published?

Or Georgia?

Or Wisconsin?

Or.. Arizona? Yeah, I remember you posting those developments, too.

I have mocked it every way I know how because it's such an obvious pattern from the BornFollowers. Just one narrative after another.... poof. Even your fellow BornFollowers are bailing now, as I predicted they would. They're back to protest party status, their natural place in the political ecosystem).

You bet SyskaJD.

You see, JD and I are quite different. He's a libertarian. I am a liberal (for Oklahoma, anyway). He works in government. I am self-employed. He does not judge. I judge the shit out of everyone. Drive-by judgings, calculated judgings, I'm judgmental AF.

Two people that disagree on just about everything have publicly mused that you've shat down both legs. At this point, the wise decision would be to ask for reading suggestions, not keep digging.

Sanctions warranted or no?

Yes. Sydney Powell is either crazy or filing frivolous, deceptive pleadings. Her only success in the Flynn case was Barr politically fixing it. She never landed one punch. In true con-artist, MAGA hustle ethos, her real agenda is to make some $$ off these quixotic fights by giving speeches or having a talk show.

The entire clown show Trump's low-rent lawyers have provided since the election will be seminar fodder for years, starting with Rudy in front of the yard care office, then sweating hair dye, then laying back for Borat's sister, then Sydney Powell. then 1 - 38 in Court... it goes on and on.

You see, JD and I are quite different. He's a libertarian. I am a liberal (for Oklahoma, anyway). He works in government. I am self-employed. He does not judge. I judge the shit out of everyone. Drive-by judgings, calculated judgings, I'm judgmental AF.

Two people that disagree on just about everything have publicly mused that you've shat down both legs. At this point, the wise decision would be to ask for reading suggestions, not keep digging.

What the Boys from Oklahoma are lacking is the history of this board.

They have no idea that I have gone at it tooth and nail here with you, CUp, Clinton Scott, 2 Cents, PB, NZ, and even IRL friends and people I actually like like Mega much harder than I ever have with them.

What the Boys from Oklahoma are lacking is the history of this board.

They have no idea that I have gone at it tooth and nail here with you, CUp, Clinton Scott, 2 Cents, PB, NZ, and even IRL friends and people I actually like like Mega much harder than I ever have with them.

These would be facts.
You’re shadow-boxing again. But keep it up. It’s fun to watch.

You should consider some new reading and listening. It's not emotional, it's not binary, but it might teach you some new perspectives. Right wing media and social media has done you no favors.

I disagree with Sys a LOT. But, he just earned a lot of points for awareness, honesty and even a little humor

Nothing like witnessing self-emasculation in public.

Reactions: iasooner1
I miss these breathless daily updates. Didn't take a year for Syndey powell to get sanctioned, Rudy's in deep shit, and the election narratives blown up by Trumps own internal memo.

Quite a few of these tweets are "no longer available." Why do you guys follow sources that are so frequently wrong? Why do you believe these stories?

I miss your failed news stories too. Rudy reaching into his pants in front of a minor in a hotel room…. the Whitehouse photoshopping the same people over and over in Trump rally photos. Good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
I miss your failed news stories too. Rudy reaching into his pants in front of a minor in a hotel room…. the Whitehouse photoshopping the same people over and over in Trump rally photos. Good stuff.
So... no? Not reconsidering your sources or their credibility in light of this?

You're not at all displeased with Trump and his acolytes for proceeding with this dominion voting machine narrative despite them knowing it was untrue?

So... no? Not reconsidering your sources or their credibility in light of this?

You're not at all displeased with Trump and his acolytes for proceeding with this dominion voting machine narrative despite them knowing it was untrue?

Hey Sys can you tell us how many times Joe dodged the draft? You seemed pretty triggered about Trumps Draft Deferments, how many did Joe have and how are you hiding your outrage over it so well? Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Hey Sys can you tell us how many times Joe dodged the draft? You seemed pretty triggered about Trumps Draft Deferments, how many did Joe have and how are you hiding your outrage over it so well? Thanks in advance.

Oh I'm so enraged.

Crazy how bad they beat up clinton for draft dodging and then rallied around the biggest (one term) pussy to ever get in the WH. And cheney and bush... hell ya'll were fine with them too, lol.

Oh I'm so enraged.

Crazy how bad they beat up clinton for draft dodging and then rallied around the biggest (one term) pussy to ever get in the WH. And cheney and bush... hell ya'll were fine with them too, lol.

So, you are fine with it. Ok just wondering. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT