come to OK

tell the people you are a liberal from oregon

and you want to talk about maga racism
based on a sign you saw on tv

go ahead

i’ll get you a speaking gig at the kingfisher lions club

you can tell them all about their racism

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Damn, thought you had progressed beyond this lame, dishonest bullshit. Obviously you feel painted into a corner or some such. Start dancing you cheeky monkey....
Uh, dave, are those not your words? Did that conversation not take place? We've gone over this about a dozen or more times before.

Reactions: iasooner1
So, if there is a sign like that from a Biden supporter anywhere, Biden needs to admit that he has a problem
IMO this is just one of many signals that MAGA has a problem with racism. Is it a vocal but small minority? Is it an attempt by outsiders to co-opt the message? Is it it the core base that can’t be eliminated?

Seems like a worthy conversation on a board dedicated to politics trying to sort out what lies ahead for this significant movement. That’s just me though. Sounds like most here have their feelings hurt by there mere asking and have no interest in discussing.

come to OK

tell the people you are a liberal from oregon

and you want to talk about maga racism
based on a sign you saw on tv

go ahead

i’ll get you a speaking gig at the kingfisher lions club

you can tell them all about their racism

I am banned from the Kingsisher Lions Club after the “Bush is a Moron” presentation of 2003. Do the Jaycees still meet the second Tuesday of every month at Sniders?

Reactions: Syskatine
IMO this is just one of many signals that MAGA has a problem with racism. Is it a vocal but small minority? Is it an attempt by outsiders to co-opt the message? Is it it the core base that can’t be eliminated?

Seems like a worthy conversation on a board dedicated to politics trying to sort out what lies ahead for this significant movement. That’s just me though. Sounds like most here have their feelings hurt by there mere asking and have no interest in discussing.

I think people are discussing it with you Dave. You don't want a discussion you just want to talk over people.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Racism becoming en Vogue is slavery of the mind. We know it is a ratings, clicks, shares lightning rod because it’s accusation is provocative and any defense against the claim is must watch tv. It is also necessary because if racism is not responsible for the Violence, test scores, crime, unemployment imbalances on the black community then what is?

Well then we look it up when we see “republicans are racist” and we see how black democrats and white liberals run mayors offices, city councils, police departments, and have black employees heavily represented in government jobs. 18% of federal jobs are held by blacks over representing their population.

so where is the racism? Where does it live and attack the black citizen? How does it manifest itself from rednecks to the south side of Chicago?

it is my opinion that white liberals are the most conflicted and judgemental people on earth. You see their nastyness and cancel culture as they collect scalps. That personality flaw doesn’t just turn off when they see a black person in their white community. They see them as lessor and not responsible for their choices. There has got to be a reason that these people are down and out. It’s not their fault. It’s not david allens fault, he works with some and says hi to them. It must be the maga followers. Yes yes, the abhorrent conditions for kids in Baltimore that can’t read, maga’s fault.

If I thought it was a legitimate accusation, I would 100% agree on discussing it as an issue.

To me, the issue is basically mislabeling a group something foul because you want to beat them in an election.

If I thought it was a legitimate accusation, I would 100% agree on discussing it as an issue.

To me, the issue is basically mislabeling a group something foul because you want to beat them in an election.

First, the election is over. There isn't any gain to be had here at this point.

The belief that this is all politics I guess could be true, but what if the data shows that Trump is more popular in areas with higher incident rates of hate crimes? What if there is a correlation between Trump rallies and hate crimes? Would that change your mind that this might actually be an issue with MAGA?

First, the election is over. There isn't any gain to be had here at this point.

The belief that this is all politics I guess could be true, but what if the data shows that Trump is more popular in areas with higher incident rates of hate crimes? What if there is a correlation between Trump rallies and hate crimes? Would that change your mind that this might actually be an issue with MAGA?

If a similar comment was true with the popularity of communist dictators and Biden, would you consider that Biden has a communist dictator tie problem?

If a similar comment was true with the popularity of communist dictators and Biden, would you consider that Biden has a communist dictator tie problem?
Let me be clear, if racists are a visible part of Bidens political base, that is on Joe. He needs to fix that.

I think people are discussing it with you Dave. You don't want a discussion you just want to talk over people.

He won’t answer. @davidallen never does. He answers with a question every single time.
So is it that I talk over you (sorry that you feel so victimized) or that I always respond with a question? (See what I did there? Twice in fact.)

So is it that I talk over you (sorry that you feel so victimized) or that I always respond with a question? (See what I did there? Twice in fact.)

prolly you add nothing but snark

it’s a nice reality you and the blue checks have built

way beneath you davey

No, it's a fact. This is a good representative of the MAGA dumbassery. Soak it up, you help advance it daily. Those are your peeps.

Racism becoming en Vogue is slavery of the mind. We know it is a ratings, clicks, shares lightning rod because it’s accusation is provocative and any defense against the claim is must watch tv. It is also necessary because if racism is not responsible for the Violence, test scores, crime, unemployment imbalances on the black community then what is?

Well then we look it up when we see “republicans are racist” and we see how black democrats and white liberals run mayors offices, city councils, police departments, and have black employees heavily represented in government jobs. 18% of federal jobs are held by blacks over representing their population.

so where is the racism? Where does it live and attack the black citizen? How does it manifest itself from rednecks to the south side of Chicago?

it is my opinion that white liberals are the most conflicted and judgemental people on earth. You see their nastyness and cancel culture as they collect scalps. That personality flaw doesn’t just turn off when they see a black person in their white community. They see them as lessor and not responsible for their choices. There has got to be a reason that these people are down and out. It’s not their fault. It’s not david allens fault, he works with some and says hi to them. It must be the maga followers. Yes yes, the abhorrent conditions for kids in Baltimore that can’t read, maga’s fault.

LOL for the 10,000th time, Wharri gonna whitesplain how Chicago needs to handle this... from Perkins. You're such a parrot. An absolute right wing, gullible parrot.

You'd think after your William Wallace got his ass whipped you'd acknowledge some facts and admit your info-swamp has misled you. Nope. Keep screaming into the clouds. Someone has to be the Savannah State of the board, I guess.

Reactions: davidallen
@HighStickHarry how can you not question your narratives after this MAGA loss that you totally whiffed on? How? Do you have a caretaker assigned to you or something to prevent you from sticking your finger in electrical sockets? Look at my sig. That's for you.

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left. Trump doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color I am. He cares if I can drive a rivet.

Pastor Darrell Scott says Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Trump wants me to make it on my own and he believes I can do it. Nancy believes I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to vote. Not really. Voter intent is the real goal.

The good for me? I'm only about 5/8 racist (white conservative). I'm not the full blown racist like most of you.

Trump is no plantation cracker. Biden is a segregationist. I can't count the times Mark Levin has told me, "Joe's the Senate's stupidest."

No, it's a fact. This is a good representative of the MAGA dumbassery. Soak it up, you help advance it daily. Those are your peeps.

LOL for the 10,000th time, Wharri gonna whitesplain how Chicago needs to handle this... from Perkins. You're such a parrot. An absolute right wing, gullible parrot.

You'd think after your William Wallace got his ass whipped you'd acknowledge some facts and admit your info-swamp has misled you. Nope. Keep screaming into the clouds. Someone has to be the Savannah State of the board, I guess.

you know what happened to William Wallace?

and if you could address point by point what I said that would be great.

oh yeah, you don’t have the capability. I think the fact that we are both fully conscious of your limitations is what keeps me going. The whole board knows you’re just a more wordy version of cup. No chance at having a real conversation. We both know you want to.

@HighStickHarry how can you not question your narratives after this MAGA loss that you totally whiffed on? How? Do you have a caretaker assigned to you or something to prevent you from sticking your finger in electrical sockets? Look at my sig. That's for you.

did I whiff? I also get to live right where I want to be. You only get to visit the San Fran bath houses infrequently and are stuck in a place that you despise. Your bitterness is like a billboard that leads into your every interaction.

did I whiff? I also get to live right where I want to be. You only get to visit the San Fran bath houses infrequently and are stuck in a place that you despise. Your bitterness is like a billboard that leads into your every interaction.

He gets by... by pretending he’s Gene Stipe.

He gets by... by pretending he’s Gene Stipe.

Gene Stipe story here.

I was once testifying in a legislative committee meeting run by Sen. Stipe.

Somebody else commented during their testimony that Senator Stipe was the "Darth Vader of the Oklahoma Senate".

When I was speaking, for some reason out of the blue he asked me if I knew who this "Darth Vader fella was". I said that he was the villain in the Star Wars movies that ruled the entire galaxy with an iron fist and was feared by everyone. He responded, "Huh...I like that...continue with your presentation."

He eventually gave my agency what we were asking for.

He was as crooked as the day is long, but he fought tooth and nail for his constituents in McAlester. I always got a kick out of talking to him.

Knew him and interviewed him as an undergrad regarding the Randall Herrod trial. Go read Blues Bastards -- a book about him flying to Vietnam and defending a kid from Pittsburgh County that shot up the wrong people. Ollie North flew back to Vietnam from D.C. to be Stipe's star witness, as he was the guy's lieutenant. North, just for kicks, got him a platoon and went out on some patrols just for shits and giggles while he was back in Vietnam waiting to testify.

Stipe really was crooked, but he had another side that could engender loyalty. He was so good in front of a jury, too. He was past his prime when I saw him in action, but he was still a handful. One of the best wordsmiths I've ever seen. He had a next-level mind, too.

Reactions: Bitter Creek

Yes. You whiffed like Bugs Bunny was your pitcher.

I love how you excoriate someone for san fran bathhouses in one breath and decry others' "bitterness" in the next, lol. Your fellow booger eater sooner67 was up at 3:26 a.m. ragelaughing at libs. You guys need to back up and do some basic, basic re-evaluation. Or are you holding out that the election can get overturned now?

Baseless racist charges is M. O. for the left. Trump doesn't give a mouse's hiney what color I am. He cares if I can drive a rivet.

Pastor Darrell Scott says Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Trump wants me to make it on my own and he believes I can do it. Nancy believes I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to vote. Not really. Voter intent is the real goal.

The good for me? I'm only about 5/8 racist (white conservative). I'm not the full blown racist like most of you.

Trump is no plantation cracker. Biden is a segregationist. I can't count the times Mark Levin has told me, "Joe's the Senate's stupidest."

See any patterns developing here?

EnC75ZoVcAE9Few

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT