ADVERTISEMENT

RBG is gone

If Trump and the Republicans rush through a nominee* and the Democrats retake the Senate and Presidency you can rest assured they will follow through on their threat to expand and pack the Court.

If FDR couldn’t get away with it during a Depression, ain’t no frickin’ way that Joe Biden can do it.

Reactions: iasooner1
Leo Terrel encouraging trump and mcconnel to appoint a moderate.

I had not actually considered this. I’m hoping for jerry Falwell jr or gavin mcinnes.

i appreciate Terrel’s recent conversion, but if he really said that, disappointed. Fvck moderate, compassionate conservatism, GOP Inc., etc.

We need to go as far right as possible to make up for Roberts, and even Gorsuch isn’t as conservative as we were lead to believe based on his court rulings.

May take flack for this, but for the moment America is better off. I thought the White House release on this was pretty classy. Had she been here and Trump passed she'd have been far less praiseful.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
p6OnJbDn.jpeg

i appreciate Terrel’s recent conversion, but if he really said that, disappointed. Fvck moderate, compassionate conservatism, GOP Inc., etc.

We need to go as far right as possible to make up for Roberts, and even Gorsuch isn’t as conservative as we were lead to believe based on his court rulings.

thats what I want as well, but you can’t expect him to turn his back on everything he has worked for his entire life. It’s pretty much the only opinion For him that makes sense.

This plays extremely well into DJT’s hands. Nominate and get the lucky individual in, time for some good ole Old Testament locus, flood, famine and rampaging and not listening to a dam thing the leftist muckrakers have to say. The gnashing of teeth and wailing by the infantile left plus the new round of destruction will push yuge numbers of fence sitters in the red column.

This plays extremely well into DJT’s hands. Nominate and get the lucky individual in, time for some good ole Old Testament locus, flood, famine and rampaging and not listening to a dam thing the leftist muckrakers have to say. The gnashing of teeth and wailing by the infantile left plus the new round of destruction will push yuge numbers of fence sitters in the red column.

I think an argument could be made this plays into the Democrats’ hands. Moderate lefties who might not have voted before may now feel compelled to vote for Biden just to prevent another “conservative”
judge from getting named. Provided, of course, seating another candidate can be delayed. It comes down to Romney, Murkowski and Collins, the three squishy Republicans. It will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

I think an argument could be made this plays into the Democrats’ hands. Moderate lefties who might not have voted before may now feel compelled to vote for Biden just to prevent another “conservative”
judge from getting named. Provided, of course, seating another candidate can be delayed. It comes down to Romney, Murkowski and Collins, the three squishy Republicans. It will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

PD disagree man....no such thing as a "moderate leftist," maybe "moderate Dem," but my guess is they are already in Trumps camp. Calling a leftist "moderate" would be like calling dog shit a high protein snack.

PD disagree man....no such thing as a "moderate leftist," maybe "moderate Dem," but my guess is they are already in Trumps camp. Calling a leftist "moderate" would be like calling dog shit a high protein snack.
A Freudian slip on my part. I was thinking moderate Democrat and typed moderate leftist. BTW I’m not necessarily making that argument. It just strikes me that’s how the Democrats may look at it. We can rest assured this will be THE issue of the election. I don’t think the Antifa types are kidding when they say they will make America burn if the Republicans push through a nomination.

You gotta hand it to RBG. She hung in there until the end, and now she’s put the whole ejection on hot coals (as if it wasn’t already). That was one tough old bird!

romney, murk and collins? let them know taking bacon back home is permently (sp) off the table. and the rnc will spend $100M dollars each primarying their asses the next time they run. money talks and bull shit walks. get on board or gtfo.

get it to 50-50 and pence will settle the pick. esad libs.

A Freudian slip on my part. I was thinking moderate Democrat and typed moderate leftist. BTW I’m not necessarily making that argument. It just strikes me that’s how the Democrats may look at it. We can rest assured this will be THE issue of the election. I don’t think the Antifa types are kidding when they say they will make America burn if the Republicans push through a nomination.

You gotta hand it to RBG. She hung in there until the end, and now she’s put the whole ejection on hot coals (as if it wasn’t already). That was one tough old bird!

Fair enough........another plus for Trump is if he nominates a women (which is going to happen) and the libdems hammer her, will push some of those suburban women back into the Trump camp. They might not like Trump, but will absolutely loath a sister getting thrashed by a bunch of old progressive white boys.

Wait til Biden breaks out his lineup for the supreme court.......wonder if the ex-rodent in chief or Chewbaca's cousin will be on it.

Fair enough........another plus for Trump is if he nominates a women (which is going to happen) and the libdems hammer her, will push some of those suburban women back into the Trump camp. They might not like Trump, but will absolutely loath a sister getting thrashed by a bunch of old progressive white boys.

Wait til Biden breaks out his lineup for the supreme court.......wonder if the ex-rodent in chief or Chewbaca's cousin will be on it.

It gets better, Kamala sits on the judiciary committee, remember how she went after Kavanaugh?

Last edited:
Yep, the loony toon left are turning on moderate dims with almost the same savagery as they do conservatives.

They're non compos mentis.

romney, murk and collins? let them know taking bacon back home is permently (sp) off the table. and the rnc will spend $100M dollars each primarying their asses the next time they run. money talks and bull shit walks. get on board or gtfo.

get it to 50-50 and pence will settle the pick. esad libs.
Collins is up for reelection and having a tough time. Now NanNan is spewing MPeachMint again. Collins will have every opportunity to do the right things and save her seat.

I think it may put a lot of pressure on suburban women. For the most part suburban women are white middle-to upper middle class college educated who skew in favor of “women’s’ rights” and abortion. If they watch as a bunch of crusty old white liberal men bash a woman they will be conflicted if the bashing is over abortion. It may make them stay home and not vote, and it may spur them on to go to the polls.

It has not gone unnoticed that for the most part suburban areas have avoided the rioting and burning. Is that by design by the powers behind the scene that are choreographing the violence? Maybe so. Those hidden choreographers may understand the importance of keeping white middle class suburban women on the reservation. It wouldn’t do to frighten them away from their liberal beliefs. I don’t know if that’s true. It’s just an interesting speculation on my part.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
My white middle class suburban spouse can't wait to vote for Trump in person. We last voted by mail. She and I don't want to take the risk by mail this time.

My spouse is fiercely independent. No one tells her how to vote.

On election day 2004, on an elevator in Houston after having her first cataract removed, she said, "I never knew you were so ugly." Later after a knee replacement and second cataract removal, she made fun of my wide Sub Saharan African nose. Racist!

It gets better, Kamala sits on the judiciary committee, remember how she went after Kavanaugh?
Conflict of interest law ? Certainly she must either sit this out or give up her “Veep” aspirations. At the least it will take her out of campaign mode for awhile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT