ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen sounds the alarm: the GOP rejecting America First voters will cost them this election

lol indeed. You are willing to dabble in communism and open borders, dei judges that will have generational impacts because of how trump voters make you feel? Gtfo and vote Democrat, we don’t want you.

Good, get lost loser.
Who's this "we"? Is that like when we call our Cowboys "we"? 🤣

Anyhoo...please. Trump's going to need every last vote. You people with your mouth full of Trump's cock crack me up.

Reactions: EZ Reyes

Anyhoo...please. Trump's going to need every last vote. You people with your mouth full of Trump's cock crack me up.

What a simpleton. Voting for trump can be an act of cock love or it can be an act of hating communism and the ridiculous policies of the left. You know that right? You obviously don’t feel very strong about the anti Israel faction of the democrat party to not vote against them. Stay home, hopefully the policies of the left hurt you and your family with full force first.

What odds are you placing on the election being suspended?
Well Biden just gave Zeke sky another $8B, but more importantly, they made a point of mentioning that it included missiles with long-range strike capability.

As of today I would say chance of the election being suspended due to war in Ukraine at 25-33%. It would have been 20-25% a week ago.

If Ukraine gets admitted to NATO, that percentage will have to go up to at least 90% immediately. If the US keeps intentionally trying to escalate and inflame the situation between Ukraine and Russia, that signals that they feel like the election is getting away from them.

Please re-read the article in the OP. MAGA runs the Republican party now. It's gotten so bad dealing with you Trump haters that I don;t even call myself a pub or conservative anymore. Too embarrassing to be associated with goons that can't decide if they should support Trump or Kamala.

Well Biden just gave Zeke sky another $8B, but more importantly, they made a point of mentioning that it included missiles with long-range strike capability.

As of today I would say chance of the election being suspended due to war in Ukraine at 25-33%. It would have been 20-25% a week ago.

If Ukraine gets admitted to NATO, that percentage will have to go up to at least 90% immediately. If the US keeps intentionally trying to escalate and inflame the situation between Ukraine and Russia, that signals that they feel like the election is getting away from them.

stop with this nonsense

this entire psyop has been to preserve
the institutions of the republic
while destroying the deep state/ccp/dnc

you think the ccp/dnc picked walz because they thought he was their best chance to win?

or does a 30 year visitor to commie china and importer of somalis expose the rot?

patriots are in control

you think the ccp/dnc picked walz because they thought he was their best chance to win?
No, they picked him because they think they can most easily control him. Same reason they picked Kamala and Joe in 2020.

When you can steal the election, you don't pick the best candidate to win, because the win is in the cheat. You pick the people you can most easily control.

You need to listen to Praying Medic. He's the biggest Q fan alive and has done the best and most intensive decodes of Q drops for years. Everyone in the Q community recognizes his contributions as above anyone else.

Even he admits that he doesn't believe that the military is still in charge. You can believe if you want, I will pray.

So which is it? Trump needs every last vote because mean "RINOS" (who will actually vote for him in spite of his many horrific flaws) have an issue with some of his words and deeds, or Trump doesn't need my vote? Good God man, make up your mind!

“horrific flaws”

you forget valerie jarret pumping billions of cash into the mullahs

and Maga standing in the breech

100% shameless and ungrateful

Reactions: AC2020

The only way Ukraine gets admitted into NATO is if Turkey signs off on it. And the only way Turkey signs off on it is if the US hands over several billion dollars in cash. How many billions do you think it will take? I’d guess the bidding starts at $10 billion and goes up from there. A small price to pay for the NeoCons to finally get the nuclear war with Russia they’ve dreamed about for decades.

Last edited:
Please re-read the article in the OP. MAGA runs the Republican party now. It's gotten so bad dealing with you Trump haters that I don;t even call myself a pub or conservative anymore. Too embarrassing to be associated with goons that can't decide if they should support Trump or Kamala.
Thank you for not calling yourself a conservative any more. Trump is not a conservative and never has been. So as Trump’s most loyal sycophant it is only proper that you finally admit you are not a conservative either.

No, they picked him because they think they can most easily control him. Same reason they picked Kamala and Joe in 2020.

When you can steal the election, you don't pick the best candidate to win, because the win is in the cheat. You pick the people you can most easily control.

You need to listen to Praying Medic. He's the biggest Q fan alive and has done the best and most intensive decodes of Q drops for years. Everyone in the Q community recognizes his contributions as above anyone else.

Even he admits that he doesn't believe that the military is still in charge. You can believe if you want, I will pray.

trump says it’s the calm before the storm, i take him as a serious man and work thru such lens

if you underestimate trump or think he’s full of feces that’s on you

prophets? we in here talking bout prophets?
wtf????

No? Here's a few I have found who have been the most accurate:

Kim Clement (passed away a few years ago) prophesied in 2007 that Trump would be president. He later said we would have a time of 'two presidents'.

Johnny Enlow says God told him in 2016 that Trump would win. Enlow was a Never Trumper at the time. He says God told him "Trump will save you from things that you don't know you need saving from. The world will be known as Before Trump and After Trump." He has also said that Trump will return to the Presidency. He also prophesied the massive earthquakes that have been hitting Antarctica.

Robin Bullock - Prophesied Bibi's return to power and predicted the Oct 7 terrorist attack on Israel less than a month before it happened.

Amanda Grace - Prophesied the Butler, PA attack on Trump.

All three said Trump has been anointed by God and is a modern day Cyrus to take down the Deep State. In fact Bullock and Grace met with Trump and anointed him with oil.

So I put it in God's hands.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007 and 22LR
No? Here's a few I have found who have been the most accurate:

Kim Clement (passed away a few years ago) prophesied in 2007 that Trump would be president. He later said we would have a time of 'two presidents'.

Johnny Enlow says God told him in 2016 that Trump would win. Enlow was a Never Trumper at the time. He says God told him "Trump will save you from things that you don't know you need saving from. The world will be known as Before Trump and After Trump." He has also said that Trump will return to the Presidency. He also prophesied the massive earthquakes that have been hitting Antarctica.

Robin Bullock - Prophesied Bibi's return to power and predicted the Oct 7 terrorist attack on Israel less than a month before it happened.

Amanda Grace - Prophesied the Butler, PA attack on Trump.

All three said Trump has been anointed by God and is a modern day Cyrus to take down the Deep State. In fact Bullock and Grace met with Trump and anointed him with oil.

So I put it in God's hands.

iu

What a simpleton. Voting for trump can be an act of cock love or it can be an act of hating communism and the ridiculous policies of the left. You know that right? You obviously don’t feel very strong about the anti Israel faction of the democrat party to not vote against them. Stay home, hopefully the policies of the left hurt you and your family with full force first.
OK, "pure blood". 🤣

FWIW, I may be the highest achieving "simpleton" you've ever attempted to insult, but you do you.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
OK, "pure blood". 🤣

FWIW, I may be the highest achieving "simpleton" you've ever attempted to insult, but you do you.
So I'm following...you think your perceived success in life means it really doesn't matter to you who wins the Presidency?

That's happening today. In the UK.

If the left retains power for another 4 years, can you tell us with 100% certainty that we will NOT see the same thing happening here by 2028?

And by here I don't mean in the United States, I mean on this board. Every day the same type of stuff is posted on this very board. Even by you.

Are you really willing to bet that the crazy liberals in the US won't try to replicate what the crazy liberals in the UK are doing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT