ADVERTISEMENT

Racist ESPN

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
I'm starting to ask places I go into to take them off. Some are turning it off and
Some are saying they will look into it.

Our country needs to quit letting the race
baiters like the left, media and espn et al keep dividing us.

Just IMO

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I'm starting to ask places I go into to take them off. Some are turning it off and
Some are saying they will look into it.

Our country needs to quit letting the race
baiters like the left, media and espn et al keep dividing us.

Just IMO
Cancel culture and #whatnot.

My level? Exposing your inconsistency isn’t cancelling you Harry, it’s you cancelling yourself perhaps?

there used to be a part of me that thought it noble to play by the rules. Then we got mitt Romney and John McCain. Situational heros of the left for capitulating. I no longer feel that way and I hope every leftist tactic is used ten fold to burn it all down. You are winning the culture war right? why shouldn’t we just do what the left does? Sounds extremely consistent to me.

there used to be a part of me that thought it noble to play by the rules. Then we got mitt Romney and John McCain. Situational heros of the left for capitulating. I no longer feel that way and I hope every leftist tactic is used ten fold to burn it all down. You are winning the culture war right? why shouldn’t we just do what the left does? Sounds extremely consistent to me.
I guess you could take that route rather than trying to formulate a compelling argument for your POV. Your call. Just do us a favor and minimize the whining when your hypocrisy gets pointed out.

We were nice guys and let the great state of California get stolen because we wouldn't call out the left, now the state is gone. Now it's the whole country -we can keep letting it get shoved down our throat's and lose it (if not lost already) or we can stand up and do something about it. An eye for an eye sounds good to me -I'm all for going on the offensive against the Lefturds

We were nice guys and let the great state of California get stolen because we wouldn't call out the left, now the state is gone. Now it's the whole country -we can keep letting it get shoved down our throat's and lose it (if not lost already) or we can stand up and do something about it. An eye for an eye sounds good to me -I'm all for going on the offensive against the Lefturds
Very dramatic. And desperate. And destined to end in more heartache. “An eye for an eye” - make that the signature line for the midterms. Please.

Do you advise the kids to slide cleats up when the ump makes a bad call?

how is that article at the top of your search list? It’s obviously something manually manipulated by your company.
Not an article. It’s an aggregate of data from a variety of sources. Suss In - Suss Out. Nothing is manual in big tech, well nearly nothing. That is not how money is made. Have you flagged it as inaccurate?

The input sources vary, but the algorithm is consistent for all similar queries.

Not an article. It’s an aggregate of data from a variety of sources. Suss In - Suss Out. Nothing is manual in big tech, well nearly nothing. That is not how money is made. Have you flagged it as inaccurate?

The input sources vary, but the algorithm is consistent for all similar queries.

the first return below your fake data is a lancet article with a humorous title that has been there for months. I would bet it has been flagged thousands of times.

you can hide behind the algorithm, but we all know Google is involved in social engineering and is not transparent about what is manual and what is not. Confirm the title for me so I know we are getting the same result.

• Haha
the first return below your fake data is a lancet article with a humorous title that has been there for months. I would bet it has been flagged thousands of times.

you can hide behind the algorithm, but we all know Google is involved in social engineering and is not transparent about what is manual and what is not. Confirm the title for me so I know we are getting the same result.
As you know search results are tailored - so forgive the lesbian cruise adverts...

Imagehttps://www.thelancet.com › fulltext
China's successful control of COVID-19 - The Lancet Infectious Diseases
Figures · by T Burki · 2020 · Cited by 44 — While the world is struggling to control COVID-19, China has managed to control the pandemic rapidly and effectively. How was that possible? Talha Burki reports. On Sept 22, 2020, US President ...
Imagehttps://www.news-medical.net › news
Cremation numbers reveal possible suppression of true COVID-19 data in China - News Medical
Jun 8, 2020 — A potentially explosive new study published on the preprint server medRxiv in June 2020 suggests that the official Chinese statistics on COVID-19 cases or mortality are neither reliable nor ...
Imagewww.marketwatch.com
Ireland surpassed China in confirmed COVID-19 deaths — how on Earth did that happen?
china covid numbers from www.marketwatch.com
Apr 25, 2021 — The Republic of Ireland, the small island on the northwestern tip of Europe, has a population of 4.9 million, compared to China's 1.4 billion people.

Chinas successful control of covid 19 at the top of the worlds biggest search engine for months. That’s satire, Babylonian bee, onion style and your bought and paid for company leads with it. Embarrassing and dangerous.

• Haha
Chinas successful control of covid 19 at the top of the worlds biggest search engine for months. That’s satire, Babylonian bee, onion style and your bought and paid for company leads with it. Embarrassing and dangerous.
You really don’t understand the search business do you? That’s OK, I only marginally get it myself.

You really don’t understand the search business do you? That’s OK, I only marginally get it myself.

it’s obviously something China wants at the top, is not based in reality, has been seen by your higher ups and remains as the number one hit. Literally no one believes your Shirley temple routine.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT