ADVERTISEMENT

Questions For @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
What's your analysis of the "Inflation Reduction Act," which was agreed to by Joe Manchin. Do you think raising taxes and spending more money will reduce the inflation rate, as the Democrats insist will happen? Have you checked to see how much your taxes will go up? Is it a sacrifice you're willing to make for the good of the country?

Sys, I know you were busy with your climate change hysteria yesterday, so you probably didn’t have time to give these questions the thought they deserve. But this is a new day, maybe you’ve had a chance to calm your nerves a little bit, and I’m curious what you think about the Inflation Reduction Act the Democrats are promoting. So I thought I’d bump this thread in an effort to get your take. Provided, of course, the climate doesn’t destroy us before we get inflation reduced. (As a side note, does reducing the rate of inflation mean the end of inflation, or will there still be inflation it just won’t be as bad? You know, like reducing carbon emissions still means there will be carbon emissions. It is the same principle is it not?)

Sys, I know you were busy with your climate change hysteria yesterday, so you probably didn’t have time to give these questions the thought they deserve. But this is a new day, maybe you’ve had a chance to calm your nerves a little bit, and I’m curious what you think about the Inflation Reduction Act the Democrats are promoting. So I thought I’d bump this thread in an effort to get your take. Provided, of course, the climate doesn’t destroy us before we get inflation reduced. (As a side note, does reducing the rate of inflation mean the end of inflation, or will there still be inflation it just won’t be as bad? You know, like reducing carbon emissions still means there will be carbon emissions. It is the same principle is it not?)
Have you noticed that the cult of climate alarmism acts exactly like the old days of the religious right? Al Gore, AOC, Obama, etc are just like the Jimmy Swaggart/Jim and Tammy Faye Baker/Oral Roberts types from back in the day. Preach doom and gloom while selling salvation to the "victims" of the "devil." They even have terms for those that don't buy into their gloom and doom, "climate change deniers." It's weird.

Not trying to hijack what I'm sure will be some amazing insight on the economy that syskaflailure will bring to the thread. Just an observation.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT