ADVERTISEMENT

Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Some of you have accused Iran of being evil by arming neighbors of Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting every Muslim in those countries die if that’s what it takes to destroy Israel.

Can the same thing be said in reverse about America? Is America evil by arming Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting every Israeli die if that’s what it takes to destroy Iran and its neighbors?

Some of you have accused Iran of being evil by arming neighbors of Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting every Muslim in those countries die if that’s what it takes to destroy Israel.

Can the same thing be said in reverse about America? Is America evil by arming Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting every Israeli die if that’s what it takes to destroy Iran and its neighbors?
You tell us.

The answer lies with the answer to another question. Who started the war?

Some of you have accused Iran of being evil by arming terrorist neighbors of Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting every Muslim in those countries die if that’s what it takes to destroy Israel.

Can the same thing be said in reverse about America? Is America evil by arming Israel with weapons with the willingness of letting Israel defend itself and destroy Iran and its terrorist cells?
Fify. 😁

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Zionist attacked on October 7th? Interesting.
I don’t know why you think the conflict started on Oct 7. It has been ongoing for decades. Well, I take that back, I do know why you want the war to have started on Oct 7: in your mind it justifies everything Israel has done since that fateful day.

I don’t know why you think the conflict started on Oct 7. It has been ongoing for decades. Well, I take that back, I do know why you want the war to have started on Oct 7: in your mind it justifies everything Israel has done since that fateful day.
You don't know why the conflict started on October 7th? Explains quite a bit.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

No. The US and Israel are the good guys. Just like the US, UK, and France were the good guys in WW2. Anyone with a functioning moral compass knows this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT