ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the board...

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
After the protester was shot dead why did no one return fire?
No bullets were fired no pipe bombs went off.
What was their plan? They erected gallows and had zip ties, chanting "Hang Mike Pence."
Were they going to just occupy indefinitely or were they going to kidnap or were they going to go all ISIS and execute all members of the government?
If Nancy had taken the podium--wait she couldn't it had already been sholen--and gaveled in "House come to order.''--what would have happened?

Bannon called for heads on a pike on the WH fence--???

Last edited:
What was their plan? They erected gallows and had zip ties, chanting "Hang Mike Pence."
Were they going to just occupy indefinitely or were they going to kidnap or were they going to go all ISIS and execute all members of the government?
If Nancy had taken the podium--wait she couldn't it had already been sholen--and gaveled in "House come to order.''--what would have happened?

Don’t be dumb.

I guess all that was a bunch of BS, eh? Since it’s becoming apparent that leftists were responsible for the actual violence.

Because it’s a false flag. Tell me the likelihood that the main BLM activist causing issues happened to be back there right when they randomly shot her?

Reactions: osuintx
John Sullivan is not exactly who one thinks he is.

Nice interview with him

"John Sullivan, Who Filmed Ashli Babbitt Death at Capitol, Opens Up – Rolling Stone" https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...deo-jayden-x-maga-riot-interview-1112949/amp/

I’m going to show the world why she died. And I’m not going to let her death go in vain. Because I didn’t think that she deserved to die. She didn’t have a weapon. She didn’t have anything. This is what I’m thinking about in this moment, in this small sliver of time.

I remember she dropped to the ground, and I don’t think that’s the part I was ready for. That was emotional for me. I remember just like looking into her eyes, like she was staring at me. She’s just staring straight at me, and I just see her soul leave her body, just the light just leave her eyes. I felt a lot of anger, I felt a lot of sadness and sorrow, frustration. I don’t think I could ever have prepared myself for it. This was the first time I saw somebody die. I’m still trying to deal with it.

Nice interview with him

"John Sullivan, Who Filmed Ashli Babbitt Death at Capitol, Opens Up – Rolling Stone" https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...deo-jayden-x-maga-riot-interview-1112949/amp/

I’m going to show the world why she died. And I’m not going to let her death go in vain. Because I didn’t think that she deserved to die. She didn’t have a weapon. She didn’t have anything. This is what I’m thinking about in this moment, in this small sliver of time.

I remember she dropped to the ground, and I don’t think that’s the part I was ready for. That was emotional for me. I remember just like looking into her eyes, like she was staring at me. She’s just staring straight at me, and I just see her soul leave her body, just the light just leave her eyes. I felt a lot of anger, I felt a lot of sadness and sorrow, frustration. I don’t think I could ever have prepared myself for it. This was the first time I saw somebody die. I’m still trying to deal with it.
Dude have you looked at his social media? His discord? All his social media they’ve exposed? His brother actually reported him apparently because he was too extreme and talking about violence. Of course he’ll play nice in an interview. Also he actually wasn’t filming, he apparently teamed up with a cnn journalist. You know because it was incited but he could predict.

Reactions: squeak

Er942BvXcAsq5jm

Nice interview with him

Oh boo-fvckin-hoo.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT