ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @Syskatine Or @DavidAllen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The news is reporting there was a cyberattack on a very important oil pipeline, and now there are upwards of 1000 gas stations that have run out of gas, and several states in the eastern USA are experiencing long lines. It's giving me flashbacks to 1970 (or was it 1971?) while living in Hawaii sitting in gas lines several blocks long and being told I could only put in 5-10 gallons at a time. I don't think this situation is as bad as that was, but it must be very frustrating for the people having to live through it.

So here's the buildup to my question: it has only been 4 months since DJT was ousted from power, and now this happens. I'm sure the Democrat machine has gone into overdrive looking for a way to blame this on Trump. But to this point I have not heard how they've spun this into a way to blame him. @davidallen: with your incredible Google search engine skills I was hoping you could give me the latest skinny on what their spin is. I figure if anyone on this board knows, or can find, the answer it would be you. Can you do us a solid and give us the reason this whole mess is the fault of the previous administration? @Syskatine, please feel free to pitch in if you have any insight. I have no doubt this will all be blamed on some lapse of Trump's judgement. But damned if I can come up with the answer. Hopefully one or both of you can fill me in.

Thanking you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
The news is reporting there was a cyberattack on a very important oil pipeline, and now there are upwards of 1000 gas stations that have run out of gas, and several states in the eastern USA are experiencing long lines. It's giving me flashbacks to 1970 (or was it 1971?) while living in Hawaii sitting in gas lines several blocks long and being told I could only put in 5-10 gallons at a time. I don't think this situation is as bad as that was, but it must be very frustrating for the people having to live through it.

So here's the buildup to my question: it has only been 4 months since DJT was ousted from power, and now this happens. I'm sure the Democrat machine has gone into overdrive looking for a way to blame this on Trump. But to this point I have not heard how they've spun this into a way to blame him. @davidallen: with your incredible Google search engine skills I was hoping you could give me the latest skinny on what their spin is. I figure if anyone on this board knows, or can find, the answer it would be you. Can you do us a solid and give us the reason this whole mess is the fault of the previous administration? @Syskatine, please feel free to pitch in if you have any insight. I have no doubt this will all be blamed on some lapse of Trump's judgement. But damned if I can come up with the answer. Hopefully one or both of you can fill me in.

Thanking you in advance.
I don't know anything about it, dan.

I'd hate to be tasked with securing 100's of miles of pipeline, electrical transmission lines, water lines, etc. Is there a law they broke, or they just got hacked?

I don't know anything about it, dan.

I'd hate to be tasked with securing 100's of miles of pipeline, electrical transmission lines, water lines, etc. Is there a law they broke, or they just got hacked?
Gee, Sys, I don't know any more about it than you. I do suspect this will somehow be spun that "the Russians did it," and since Trump is a Russian asset it is all his doing. But that's just my uneducated guess. I'm sure the spin will spill forth from the White House any minute now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT