ADVERTISEMENT

Question for political experts

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Has the media ever been this corrupt? Even in the Obama elections? Listening to even KRMG this morning and their comments on the interview last night were “Trump was slurring his words “ & “Trump lied about the number of listeners” . Probably 75-80% of their listeners are Trump supports but they DGAF.

Has the media ever been this corrupt? Even in the Obama elections? Listening to even KRMG this morning and their comments on the interview last night were “Trump was slurring his words “ & “Trump lied about the number of listeners” . Probably 75-80% of their listeners are Trump supports but they DGAF.

KRMG sucks now! Only good thing they have is Kilmeade, after that it is mostly a lot of douchebaggery. The idiot mayor of Tulsa is like a God to them which is one of the hardest things ever to understand.

The media is corrupt and hopelessly in the pocket of the libcomdems. Something like 87% donate and support democratic to communist ideas and other ills of current weirdness in society.

Favorite quote about the media “If I could tell my colleagues in the media four things, they would be: 1.Everyone hates you. 2.No one is afraid of you. 3.No one believes what you say. 4.Nobody owes you anything. If every journalist in America realized those four things, their behavior would transform overnight, immeasurably for the better.”
Milo Yiannopoulos

I hear ya, but I like to listen to the radio as I work & I don’t like music. It’s either sports or news, with no satellite radio.
Here in Florida we have talk radio that is non sports or news/politics all day long. Really good stuff. The Bone out of Tampa is the best and is streamed online.

What kind of person doesn't like music?

I hear ya, but I like to listen to the radio as I work & I don’t like music. It’s either sports or news, with no satellite radio.
I subscribed to XM Radio for my trip to Fort Collins, CO to listen to Fox Business. I've pulled the plug since Golden '50s and 60s remains Stereo free. I was a subscriber when music stations were stereo, but XM borrowed bandwidth to add more useless stations and I checked out.

So is the media "corrupt" just because they don't tell you what you want to hear or believe? Even media that is at times (or all the time) favorable to your political ideology?

Perhaps it is your perspective that is corrupt. Or wrong. Or misguided.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Was on vacation first week of August. I streamed I heart 80s from the phone over the AUX cable during the drive. Free with minimal commercials. If I wanted, I have a large mp3 collection on a SD card I could listen to.

I have not been a regular listener to talk radio since 2019. I loved Rush ( was a 24/7 sub) and Levin. I quit listening to Rush in the mid 2010s and Levin around 2019. I didn't get mad at them. I just got bored and deflated.

My media/entertainment is youtube. It is centered on gardening, rv culture, bushcraft, homesteading, camping, investing, entrepreneurship and some DIY stuff.

Soon I will sub to Sling for SEC football. I unsub after my team is done for the season.

One of these days I am heading to the woods. No nosense. No nose piercings. No blue hair. No LGBTQ+. No Karens.

Probably gonna be me, my wife, a tiny home, starlink, a garden, greenhouse, homemade wine, chickens, ducks, turkeys and peace. Other than the mosquitos I enjoy gardening. I glamp when I camp with the scouts. I just got an ecoflow
EcoFlow-Portable-Power-Station-RIVER-2-Pro-700-716Wh-LFP-Battery-1600W-Solar-Generator-for-Outdoor-Home-Use_d7a8ee35-53b2-486f-9268-ee19212289fe.7ec8c1ccd3f2d83c90a99b9f0d390c23.jpeg
700 for campouts.

Going camping and canoeing over labor day. Will also be visiting Shiloh that weekend. It will be my sons last campout as a scout.

He turns 18 in September.

Bittersweet!

I look forward to him transitioning to leadership as we buck the trend towards woke in the organization.

I want things to be better. I will vote but I have basically checked out. Food, water, shelter, a dry comfortable place to watch youtube, eat and sleep.

I dont need much to be happy.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT