ADVERTISEMENT

Question For Our Friends On The Left

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Now that the Juneteenth government holiday is the law of the land, passed by an overwhelmingly white legislative branch, and signed into law by a white president, can white people finally put their white guilt to rest and assume the systemic racism you have charged all white people of harboring is now and forever a thing of the past?

Last edited:
Wonder if aa’s would prefer a holiday or maybe a check for their share of half of the cost, lost productivity, etc of a Juneteenth holiday

Dan, the "blue font" is your friend.:p
The question is serious. I would like to know if there is a point where I can set aside my white guilt. Our friends on the left are the only ones who know the answer. I am hoping they will forgive me for my whiteness now that Juneteenth is the law of the land.

The question is serious. I would like to know if there is a point where I can set aside my white guilt. Our friends on the left are the only ones who know the answer. I am hoping they will forgive me for my whiteness now that Juneteenth is the law of the land.

you can’t set aside your white guilt until blacks are even with whites on every success metric. The degree of which one goes down versus the other up, is temporarily up to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Would have been better for those that get the day off if they were paid with Tubman's instead of Jacksons. Oh well, can't have it all I guess.

Reactions: iasooner2000
4ecaff18c7ca99fa.jpeg

Guilt is an impediment to success, Cast it out, like the demon it is.
My best coping mechanism is a short memory.
Try it, it works.

It's astonishing how life is so much like football. Having a short memory is often the difference between a great cornerback and a good one.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT