ADVERTISEMENT

Question For My Friends That Are FerventTrump Supporters

hollisticly viewed

the right “not for legal immigration” crowd would prolly subside if otard hadn’t changed the landscapes of minneapolis and detroit

there weren’t sanctuary cities winking at the law

and bob barry jr was still bringing us the sports at 5

Prolly wouldn’t.

Weird, I’ve heard it plenty applied to immigrants here or seeking to enter legally plenty.

We had a study posted here from the Center for Immigration Studies which is organization and think tank "that favors far lower immigration numbers and produces research to further those views." Which was supported and defended.

Just this week.

I think it is a larger representative sample than you do.

Also, it was Imprimis that made the assertion as to the entirety of the right being in favor of legal immigration.

Well I guess I need to get out more. I've literally never heard anyone say that regarding legal immigration.

The conflation of "immigrant" between illegal aliens and actual immigrants however has probably helped blur those lines.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Trump has the Mexico pay for it part figured out. It's getting the construction funded he needs first.

A tax on all rimitinces to Mexico would easily raise the money. But it can also be done by tariffs. You people don't know who you're dealing with.

You are gullible.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
It seems like it would be a lot easier to do more work on the front end to prevent their illegal entry. That might take care of some of the drugs that come across the border as well.

I thought you were opposed to a wall along our southern border. No?

Will you assume my portion of the bill, to also include my children's portions, to pay for illegals already in this country and all of them that may arrive in the future?

Studies show immigrants overall are a net positive.

sure and yellow vests are about a gas tax

I was just meeting your rank speculation with the same.

The yellow vests are about a gas tax, low wages, and other economic woes facing France.

Prove me wrong.

And to clarify further, it is likely that I think the percentage of the right not “for legal immigration” is higher than what it appears to me that you think it is.

Also...words matter. Taking your words at their face value isn’t getting lawyery. It’s just proceeding as if you meant what you said and said what you meant.
Good thing we have you monitoring the message boards.

Studies show immigrants overall are a net positive.
You made that claim in another thread and posted a link to something from ProPublica. I responded. Do you have any links from something that isn't a politically biased media organization, like something from a peer reviewed publication? Here's an example...

https://www.pnas.org/content/113/27/7449

Keep in mind that there are right biased organizations that have put out the exact opposite in regards to illegal immigration. And before you claim my link does your job for you, please read it all the way through.

One could make a convincing argument that Dems aren't "progressive" enough in their understanding of immigration in all its forms.

*But again, they only go deep enough to create voting segments....not actually solve anything.

I was just meeting your rank speculation with the same.

The yellow vests are about a gas tax, low wages, and other economic woes facing France.

Prove me wrong.

meh dock workers in gdansk are about low wages and economic woes facing poland

prove me wrong

oh wait

Reactions: squeak
One could make a convincing argument that Dems aren't "progressive" enough in their understanding of immigration in all its forms.

*But again, they only go deep enough to create voting segments....not actually solve anything.
Hiden-Agenda-600-LI.jpg

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT