ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Everywhere I look, everything I hear has people calling it Biden’s Vaccine Mandate. The only one not calling it a mandate - in fact insisting it’s not a mandate - is you. I know it is nearly impossible to persuade you to share your enormous volume of knowledge, but just this one time would you please explain what you know that no one else - seemingly literally no one else - knows. From the sound bites I’ve seen of Biden unveiling his plan it certainly appears to be a mandate, literally could be used as an example of a mandate in the dictionary. So if you are the only one that is correct and it does not fall under the definition of a mandate, what is it?

Dan, don't hold your breath while waiting! :D

f42.gif

Dave will just say that he has read the OSHA mandate while others haven't. Funny thing, the mandate text has yet to be released.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Here is their work around on the mandate, if you don’t get the shot you have to be tested weekly. So, it is a vax or test mandate.

Get this, Congress and their staff do not have to get vaxed. UNBELIEVABLE. Guess Congress all wants to die.

Here is their work around on the mandate, if you don’t get the shot you have to be tested weekly. So, it is a vax or test mandate.

Get this, Congress and their staff do not have to get vaxed. UNBELIEVABLE. Guess Congress all wants to die.
Psssst…. It won’t apply to the judiciary either.

Everywhere I look, everything I hear has people calling it Biden’s Vaccine Mandate. The only one not calling it a mandate - in fact insisting it’s not a mandate - is you. I know it is nearly impossible to persuade you to share your enormous volume of knowledge, but just this one time would you please explain what you know that no one else - seemingly literally no one else - knows. From the sound bites I’ve seen of Biden unveiling his plan it certainly appears to be a mandate, literally could be used as an example of a mandate in the dictionary. So if you are the only one that is correct and it does not fall under the definition of a mandate, what is it?
Which new policy are you referring to? Biden absolutely has mandated vaccination for administration employees and contractors. He has also announced that OSHA will be authoring a workplace safety requirement for testing of unvaccinated employees for any firm with more than 100 employees. Almost forgot, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement will also be tied to vaccination of employees to protect critical care workers and patients.

Strange that this needs to be explained to you. Where do you get your news?

Last edited:
Which new policy are you referring to? Biden absolutely has mandated vaccination for administration employees and contractors. He has also announced that OSHA will be authoring a workplace safety requirement for testing of unvaccinated employees for any firm with more than 100 employees. Almost forgot, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement will also be tied to vaccination of employees to protect critical care workers and patients.

So is it a mandate or not?

So is it a mandate or not?

Oh, sorry. Let me be more precise. As I understand it what you are describing as “…OSHA will be authoring a workplace safety requirement …” Do you think the workplace safety requirement can be called a mandate? If not, what would you call it, and in your mind how does it differ from a mandate?

Edit: Well, it’s been a little over half an hour. I’m sure you’re wrapped up in more important things and just haven’t had time to get back to me. I’m sure you’ll reply eventually, you’re a busy man.

I, on the other hand, am an old man whose wife of 52 years just said “put down that damned phone and come to bed!” Apparently her feet are cold and I have feet-warming duty. I’ll try and catch up with you tomorrow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT