ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I have always assumed Joe Biden was not your first choice to replace Donald Trump, but your hatred for Trump is so overwhelming you would be happy with anyone else.

At any rate we got Joe Biden, and I feel relatively sure you wince a little at that thought, but convince yourself things are much better now that Trump is out.

Here is my question (or series of related questions): Are you satisfied with Biden’s handling of the border situation? Does anything about his policy concern you? If he bussed in immigrants to your suburb and set them up in local hotels, would that bother you? Are you okay with a policy of sending unvaccinated - or tested - immigrants into communities without their knowledge or approval? Finally, if you disagree with the way he’s handling the border situation, what changes would you like to see him make?

Reactions: iasooner2000
No, Yes, not a real question - do better, another horseshit question, many.
Dan: “…what changes would you like to see him make?”
David: “Many.”

Care to flesh out your answer? Can you identify 5 of the many changes? Or if that’s asking for too many of the many, can you give us 3 changes? Or if it would take you too long to Google for 3 answers, can you point out 1?

Reactions: Medic007

Care to flesh out your answer? Can you identify 5 of the many changes? Or if that’s asking for too many of the many, can you give us 3 changes? Or if it would take you too long to Google for 3 answers, can you point out 1?
Nope.

Chickenshit as usual. Dear Party doesn't allow such things.

200.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And another dave flop. You're getting to be as bad as your syster. It's kinda sad.
I understand. It is so much easier to troll this board and make fun of assertions and opinions of others. It must be terrifying to you to offer up an original opinion of your own and face having it be contested or made fun of.

I understand. It is so much easier to troll this board and make fun of assertions and opinions of others. It must be terrifying to you to offer up an original opinion of your own and face having it be contested or made fun of.
You know he won't answer you directly on something like this. He doesn't have any talking points about the border because his leftist media choices have purposely left him in the dark.

It would destroy him to admit Trump's administration was going the right direction on border issues and that Pedo's obsession with virtue signaling has undone all of the progress made under Trump and more.

You know he won't answer you directly on something like this. He doesn't have any talking points about the border because his leftist media choices have purposely left him in the dark.

It would destroy him to admit Trump's administration was going the right direction on border issues and that Pedo's obsession with virtue signaling has undone all of the progress made under Trump and more.
I think there is that and more. @davidallen comes on this board to make fun of people, try to embarrass them and pretend he’s smarter than everyone else. He probably even convinces himself he’s smarter than everyone else by using this tactic. But he knows if he actually stated an original opinion he would then have to defend it and his cover would be blown. Not only would people realize he’s not smarter than everyone else (he doesn't understand we already know that), but he’d have to admit it to himself, and that would be too damned painful. It’s much easier for him to live in his personal fantasy bubble.

I think there is that and more. @davidallen comes on this board to make fun of people, try to embarrass them and pretend he’s smarter than everyone else. He probably even convinces himself he’s smarter than everyone else by using this tactic. But he knows if he actually stated an original opinion he would then have to defend it and his cover would be blown. Not only would people realize he’s not smarter than everyone else (he doesn't understand we already know that), but he’d have to admit it to himself, and that would be too damned painful. It’s much easier for him to live in his personal fantasy bubble.
David's Dear Party controls him and those just like him with fear of being canceled. He can't describe things like "white privilege" because it's nothing more than empty sloganeering, but he has to claim to be knowledgeable about it because he's scared shitless of the consequences of speaking out against the nonsense. We're seeing it across the country right now on the CRT issue. Hell, poor David is so scared he refused to type out "Ilhan Omar" when offering his "criticism" of her.

Put simply, engaging with you isn’t worth my time. Have a good day Dan.

Put simply, engaging with you isn’t worth my time. Have a good day Dan.
I understand your reluctance. Your MO has always been to engage in reaction to an opinion first expressed by someone else. Your fear of “having to go first” is palpable. Really, David, I hate to say it, but you’re kind of cowardly in that regard. It really tarnishes your hard fought attempt to show the rest of us you’re the smartest one here. I’ll leave you with the same advice I’ve seen you give before: do better!

Here’s one David may find on Googs:
How many times did the previous Veep have a ‘crisis conference’ or ‘position party’ compared with the current one.
Seems “quantifiable” no ?
Show your work.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT