ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @davidallen

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
David, I direct this question to you because you have incredible Google-surfing skills, so I thought you could provide the answer in the blink of an eye. I noticed the White House Press Secretary (I forget her name) said yesterday that the White House is focused on getting out the news that the president has created 3 million new jobs since taking office. I must say that is an impressive feat! Do you know how Joe Biden personally created 3 million jobs in a little over 5 months? And if he didn’t personally do it, do you know which person deserves the credit? And do you know how this person accomplished hiring 3 million people in 5 months? Did they hang a “Help Wanted” or “Now Hiring” sign on the front gate at the White House? Did they post something online? I’m hoping with your amazing Google-search skills you could honor us with knowledge of how he or she managed to hire 3 million people in so short a time. To be honest I didn’t think Joe Biden had the mental acuity to know how to hire anyone, much less 3 million. If he keeps this up I may have to change my thoughts about his intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I think Dave is the real life Fredo.
tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
I know, I know @davidallen, this comes from a skanky right-wing website, so we can’t trust what is said as being factual; it’s an opinion piece, not straight news. But I wonder. Does it have a valid point? What has your intensive Google search turned up? How did Joe and Kamala create 3 million jobs? How did they know which jobs to create? Inquiring (but lazy, as I’m sure you’d point out) minds want to know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT