ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @davidallen & @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In your opinion what is the proper way for the government to deal with people who refuse to get vaccinated against Covid? @davidallen, please feel free to search Google to find your answer.

If they told the truth I'm sure they would propose something like this for those that refuse to get vaccinated and those that oppose thier politics.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Well, it’s been almost ten hours. I thought I would have heard from at least one of you by now.

I can kind of understand why you haven’t responded, @davidallen, you’re a couple of time zones behind us. Assuming you don’t get out of bed until 10AM your time, then a short golf cart ride to the clubhouse where you sit in an overstuffed leather chair on the veranda sipping a Bloody Mary while you and some other white members casually watch as the Negro servants sweep cigarette butts off the sidewalk and pick up beer cans out of the parking lot, while discussing the virulent white privilege in the country and worrying how you can overcome the racism of the MAGA peasants. That takes time! Not to mention your Google search until you find just the perfect link you can plagiarize. So I cut you slack for not responding.

But you, @Syskatine, I can think of no excuse for you, other than you have no idea. After all, you’re just a poor country lawyer.

Ponca Dan, a question and directive for your subjects:

1. What is the correlation between weight, distance and volume in the metric system of measurement?
2. Name the primary reason one favors the English system of measurement over the metric system.

Your primary subject can google #1. #2 requires an above average IQ. As for your secondary subject, does he google?

Ponca Dan, a question and directive for your subjects:

1. What is the correlation between weight, distance and volume in the metric system of measurement?
2. Name the primary reason one favors the English system of measurement over the metric system.

Your primary subject can google #1. #2 requires an above average IQ. As for your secondary subject, does he google?
1). I have no idea. They’re measurments?

2). It’s the one I was taught.

1). I have no idea. They’re measurments?

2). It’s the one I was taught.
1. A liter of water contains 1000 milliliters. Volume. A liter of water weighs 1000 grams. The distance in the liter of water is 1000 cubic centimeters.

2. The person who prefers the English system of measure over the metric system is because he understands neither.

I know the English system. It takes a lifetime of learning and memorizing, but I must always be armed with a calculator.

I can ask any dope on a street corner in Toronto, how many meters are in 1.2 kilometers? He'll answer the question. I can ask Mensa genius Geena Davis, how many yards are in 1.2 miles? She doesn't have a clue.

My questions were designed to arm you with material for your subjects. I didn't expect answers from you. Thank you for participating.

1. A liter of water contains 1000 milliliters. Volume. A liter of water weighs 1000 grams. The distance in the liter of water is 1000 cubic centimeters.

2. The person who prefers the English system of measure over the metric system is because he understands neither.

I know the English system. It takes a lifetime of learning and memorizing, but I must always be armed with a calculator.

I can ask any dope on a street corner in Toronto, how many meters are in 1.2 kilometers? He'll answer the question. I can ask Mensa genius Geena Davis, how many yards are in 1.2 miles? She doesn't have a clue.

My questions were designed to arm you with material for your subjects. I didn't expect answers from you. Thank you for participating.
Other than the obvious mistake your definition of liter is incomplete. Surely you know what it is, hell I remember it from 5th grade.... what did you omit SBI?

Those choosing not to get vaccinated should expect the following:
  • life insurance premiums to rise
  • requirements to mask up or otherwise be burdened to reduce risk to others
  • face potential care shortages as the rest of the world pivots toward restoring normalcy

Those choosing not to get vaccinated should expect the following:
  • life insurance premiums to rise
  • requirements to mask up or otherwise be burdened to reduce risk to others
  • face potential care shortages as the rest of the world pivots toward restoring normalcy
And now you lost me.

1) Leave it to the insurance companies to decide if they want to raise rates. The government need not be involved in that decision.
2) Leave it to individual businesses and residences to decide if they want to require people wear masks before they can enter. It’s their business, not the government's.
3) Leave it to the care providers to organize as they see fit.

And now you lost me.

1) Leave it to the insurance companies to decide if they want to raise rates. The government need not be involved in that decision.
2) Leave it to individual businesses and residences to decide if they want to require people wear masks before they can enter. It’s their business, not the government's.
3) Leave it to the care providers to organize as they see fit.
Yes, yes, and yes. Why are you lost?

Yes, yes, and yes. Why are you lost?
Because the question was what should the government do. You did not specify that your answer was not government mandated. Ergo I assumed you wanted those to be government requirements.

Other than the obvious mistake your definition of liter is incomplete. Surely you know what it is, hell I remember it from 5th grade.... what did you omit SBI?
I omitted a bunch about the liter. My definition of the liter is indeed incomplete. The subject happens to be the correlation between weight, volume and distance. Nothing more.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I omitted a bunch about the liter. My definition of the liter is indeed incomplete. The subject happens to be the correlation between weight, volume and distance. Nothing more.
You omitted one critical component of the definition. Do you know what it is? It is absolutely relevant to volume. What is it SBI? Do you know what your error was? Come on Mensa man, you can do it.

You omitted one critical component of the definition. Do you know what it is? It is absolutely relevant to volume. What is it SBI? Do you know what your error was? Come on Mensa man, you can do it.
And now Google has made @davidallen an expert on measurements. Damn, David, is there anything anyone knows better than you?

Last edited:
I omitted a number of critical components about the definition. I don't know to which you refer.

Again. The subject was the correlation of weight, distance and volume of the metric system. You can't answer the same question for the English system either.

Ponca Dan, might you give your opponent a course in reading comprehension? As has been clearly demonstrated, doing so is completely beyond my reach.

Nah, just have a better recollection than SBI I suppose.
FIFY
"Nah I just have a higher opinion of myself than SBI does I guess."

Dave always does his best Googling on the toilet.
SLcnZ4P.gif

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT