ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Dan (Putin)

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021
If we know without question that Soviet-style imperialism was a major motivation of his attack on Ukraine, and now his vow to stabilize the annexed regions (land he claims these citizens wanted as part of Russia via legitimate elections)…

Do you think Ukraine is justified in fighting for this land?

If we know without question that Soviet-style imperialism was a major motivation of his attack on Ukraine, and now his vow to stabilize the annexed regions (land he claims these citizens wanted as part of Russia via legitimate elections)…

Do you think Ukraine is justified in fighting for this land?
If we accept the premise of your question, the answer is yes.

Edit:

Pease let me amend my statement: Putin was not justified in invading Ukraine regardless of the premise of your question.

Last edited:
By the way, I never intended to say or imply that I root for Putin to win, only that I inderstand his motive for invading. And I think imperialism may have been a factor, but not the primary one. A major factor? Maybe. I think Putin discovered he was biting off much more than he anticipated.

In what ways would you not accept the premise of the question?
Well, if I understand you correctly you are implying that Putin has visions of reigniting the old USSR or more. And he saw invading Ukraine as the proper first step in achieving that goal. I think that is in error.

See I love my boy Dan. Dude is smart but we disagree on one big area. I think if the USA conquered like empires are meant to then they wouldn't be so worried in policing us at home. We are a dying country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT